Buyee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buyee

Tell us how Buyee made you happy
Buyee 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Cris
Buyee 4 star review on 2nd July 2020
Cris
More Photos & Videos
I have been using Buyee for almost more than a year now for K-pop collecting purposes and all my purchases have been pleasant. Customer support is great and the website is extremely easy to use. It is very easy to find items, most of the times with good and reasonable prices. I will for sure keep on purchasing from Buyee.
Posted 25 minutes ago
The variety of products!
I found Buyee while looking at clothes on a Japanese marketplace site, and they made it super easy to purchase them and have them shipped to my country when that wouldn't have been an option normally. They can also consolidate multiple items into one shipment from their warehouse so you don't have to pay several times and it's really affordable. Buyee has definitely opened up my options for clothes and accessories only available in Japan. I definitely recommend!
Buyee has excellent customer service that answers to my enquires swiftly! Overall great experience!
I have had no bad experiences so far and have even been issued a refund fast when a purchase has been cancelled by a seller
their customer service is very good!
Very good service. Quick and easy to buy from Japanese Marcari!
Buyee is a amazing proxy service! The best there is! They have so many Japanese online stores to browse, they are really good with their support and they have multiple options for shipping. I would highly recommend it! 10/10 - Jay H
I am Vietnamese and it’s hard to buy something from Japan without know Kanji. Luckily, with Buyee, I can shopping by English-translate and it’s easy to make orders instanly. I like to take photos and thanks to Buyee, I can get lot of rare films on Yahoo Auctions and Mecari Market. Buyee helps me alot to track my orders from sellers to warehouse - from Japan to my house safefully.
Maybe some fees are high, but luckily I can get lot of coupons to use.
Buyee is the best bridge that I use to get wishes from Japan.
from Vietnam with love
╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
i love buyee!!! their customer service is amazing and other services and protection that they offer is incredible!! they are very reliable and i know i can always count on them for a safe and fast delivery! they can also send you pictures of your items once they arrive at their warehouse and that’s one of my favorite things about it!! it’s very reassuring! thank you buyee!
Bought caps and when I received them it was somewhat deformed due to poor packaging. I hope this will not happen again and also please add an option in the future to change price invoice. Hope you also consider that. Thanks!
I think Buyee is a good platform to find some great items and some often hard to find items on other marketplaces. I don’t think the fees are too bad either, a little pricey sometimes but considering the low prices of the actual items they aren’t too bad. Would definitely use again
I discovered Buyee recently and I love it. i am awaiting my first delivery box of goods that I have ordered. Prices are so much cheaper compared to other marketplace sites. So far I am satisfied and I don’t think the fees are overly bad either.
Buyee is a trustable site that is efficient with their customer service. Refunds are always made very quickly with no issues. Overall, Buyee is a reliable site that is recommendable.
I like to shopping with MERCARI because I can get the cheapest item that I like for my collection and the customer service team was very helpful..🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
I only buy once, and I will definitely buy more from buyee. I don't have any experience with returns or refunds, but the price I find are very fair in my opinion, and they have quite fast delivery.
Service is good
Price depending on shop so that no ideas
A place to find local Japanese product that easing your payment with Credit Card. I would suggest Buyee to increase the minimum bid limit to an old customers.
It's a good website for buying stuff from Japan, fees are quite expensive though. And service might be slow at times but other than that it's ok.
A reliable platform when buying Japanese items.
Buyee is rated 4.28 based on 311 reviews