Buymie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buymie

Tell us how Buymie made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Don’t refund you for items that are out of stock joke. Also just a man in a car who doesn’t your shopping not a refrigerated van or anything don’t not use
The buyer will end up paying - The delivery fee (€4.99), the processing fee (€1), the platform fee (apprx 15%), the VAT on above for a total around €13-14 on a €50 groccery shopping. Wtf .... And the delivery time was never respected, I ordered twice with the app and always they delivered one hours and more before the schedule time. More important both the times they delivered partial grocery but the money of the item out of stock don't go back on the credit card. The money stay blocked in the inside the app so you have to place another order if you don't want lose your money and pay other 15€ of fee .
The sevice worked well for us. We were even able to add in a few items, bu email, a couple of hours before our delivery. The shopper called me to help resolve a couple of out of stock issues and the groceries were delivered on time. Only downside is that it is expensive. When all charges and tip were added including amortising their monthly fee, it cost us about 30% extra, for our €60+ order.
Really bad loads of items missing.. 6 bottles of prosecco delivered, all really small bottles. Charged full ammount and the ectra cash credited to my account. Really really bad service, stay clear.
My order never arrived
Rubbish service. Half of my stock, they said, was out of stock. Charged me a bomb for the remaining delivery. Never using them again
Didn’t fulfil half the order. They didn’t offer any alternative which I presumed that they would have. I went to the closest Lidl immediately before the half order arrived and found all the missing items. Never using them again.
The delivery service and quality is excellent ! However, the cost is too high !! The buyer will end up paying - 1. delivery fee (€3.99-6.99) 2. processing fee (€1) 3. platform fee (apprx 15%) 4. VAT on above .. of total around €13-14 on a €50 groccery shopping. Are you crazy !!? Not worth until you get first timer + referral discounts.
Brilliant service, shopping came right on time,and very nice delivery people 😊
Buymie is rated 1.78 based on 9 reviews