Buymie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buymie

Tell us how Buymie made you happy
!!DON'T BUY!! It should be clear and easy but I had work with this for half the day.

1st: one of three of my shopping bags was forgotten in their car and I had to get in touch with them to get my complete groceries, because if I didn't, they would've just charged me without getting informing me

2nd: they adjusted my bill 2 times because there seemed to be too high of a charge, but then they decided it was right at the beginning and changed it back. So confusion not only on my part but also with them

3rd and thats the main point!: !HIDDEN COSTS! They advertise free delivery but what about the platform cost? The processing fee? The VAT fees? Paid ~12€ more although "free delivery".
Terrible customer services, impossible to get a refund. They mark up prices and the delivery charges are over the odds. Avoid.
Too expensive, Unclear, Hidden charges...Overall worst ...Strongly Not Recommended. Don't buy.
Outrageously expensive. Too many fees, unclear until you have created a cart what all the fees will be. Platform fees plus delivery fees plus the option to add a tip. Totally ridiculous product. Even with €15 off voucher for first time use, it's poor value.
Don’t use this service it’s too expensive. The total Bill was €62.59 with free delivery. Bank account debited €90.27 when order placed. The order could not be delivered for three days. I had a further €1 debited from account today so I don’t know what that for.
Would highly discourage you from using this. 40% of the items were out of stock but you are charged the full amount so you'll be waiting at least 10 days to get that back. Then additional time for this to be credited to your bank account as it's originally sent to your buymie account. (I'm still waiting for this part)

At least 3 items out of an order of 14 were completely wrong and kind of random. I've been changed almost 65 euro for what was a 20 euro shop had I been able to go to Tesco myself (and would have got the right products as well).

All in all, just a bit sh*t.
My order totalled 36.16 excluding tip.
The debit on my card is 49.32.
Charges which are very difficult to calculate are grossly excessive.
Deal with shops directly and save a lot of money.
Biggest thief. Alot of hidden charges. Half of the items didn’t arrive, and respective amount of those items got credited in buymie account so they expect to use buymie for next time. Is this a joke? Worst app, worst service. Never gonna use this application again.
A fraction of the items arrived. Asked for refund back on credit card. In fairness they did this. I would not use them again.
Don’t refund you for items that are out of stock joke. Also just a man in a car who doesn’t your shopping not a refrigerated van or anything don’t not use
The buyer will end up paying -
The delivery fee (€4.99), the processing fee (€1), the platform fee (apprx 15%), the VAT on above for a total around €13-14 on a €50 groccery shopping. Wtf .... And the delivery time was never respected, I ordered twice with the app and always they delivered one hours and more before the schedule time. More important both the times they delivered partial grocery but the money of the item out of stock don't go back on the credit card. The money stay blocked in the inside the app so you have to place another order if you don't want lose your money and pay other 15€ of fee .
Really bad loads of items missing.. 6 bottles of prosecco delivered, all really small bottles. Charged full ammount and the ectra cash credited to my account. Really really bad service, stay clear.
My order never arrived
Rubbish service. Half of my stock, they said, was out of stock. Charged me a bomb for the remaining delivery. Never using them again
Didn’t fulfil half the order. They didn’t offer any alternative which I presumed that they would have. I went to the closest Lidl immediately before the half order arrived and found all the missing items. Never using them again.
Buymie is rated 1.76 based on 21 reviews