canvasdiscount.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend canvasdiscount.com

Tell us how canvasdiscount.com made you happy
I am extremely pleased with my order from Canvas Discount. The prints were exactly as shown on my computer. They were obviously packaged with care to ensure they arrived with no damage, and they were speedily delivered! I will be ordering again!!!
Love it all!! Thanks so much!! The acrylic is absolutely beautiful!
I was thrilled with the quality and your shipping speed. Would give you 6 stars if possible. My canvas print was an exact duplicate as my computer image. Thanks for your great service !!
Incredibly fast processing and shipping. Had the pictures in hand on the 2nd day. The acrylic prints are great quality and look great. Will purchase again in the future
Excellent all the way around
Picture was done very well. Received so quickly, very impressed!
Very professional and hi quality
Picture perfect! I ordered a 16 x 16 framed. The preview was exactly the same as how it turned out. Arrived in less than a week, and loved the emails updating the process through delivery. Have used them before, and will use them again!
Quality of print looks great and it arrived ahead of schedule!
Great printing and shipping and the price can't be beat! Will definitely use again.
They came out perfectly. They look absolutely amazing. Most of all, they arrived in time for me to send them to my friend for her birthday. Lol. You all do excellent work. Thank you.
Ordered two canvas and one metal print and they are beautiful! Good prices and quick delivery. Will definitely order again!
I have a ton of pics from this company. The only problem that i have is no more wall space! Definitely recommend this company!
So very please of my canvas print. Yes I will order from this company again. Fast, reliable, and quality was superb.
Never been disappointed with any of the photos I have had put on canvas...I will most definitely be ordering many more..priced right for gifts!!
Color and texture of canvas create a lovely memory! I will definitely order from here again! Thanks for the memory!
I e purchased twice and have been happy with the pictures and have given as gifts which were well received.
I’ve had many pictures made here. They are fast, fair price and beautiful. I’ve given them for gifts and everyone loves them
So happy with my canvas. I have ordered many and will continue using this company- Made in USA and fast delivery. Very pleased with the quality and price.
I love the canvas print. I gave it to my friend as a gift and she loves it, too.
canvasdiscount.com is rated 4.59 based on 1,731 reviews