canvasdiscount.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend canvasdiscount.com

Tell us how canvasdiscount.com made you happy
Perfect canvas photos every time! Fair pricing with awesome discounts! Delivery on time. Will continue to be a customer!
I am satisfied with all the mixpix I've ordered. I've ordered several times already. Reasonable prices and I like that they don't damage my walls. I received my orders quickly and I would use them again!
The color was off and muted in my most recent order. Came fairly quick and cost was low which is a bonus.
Very satisfied.
It turn out nice ,we love it
Beautiful job in picture. Easy user friendly website and quick delivery!
Very pleased with purchase! Was pleasantly surprised when I opened my order. Quality work thank you!
Excellent quality canvass for a reasonable price.
Canvas’ turned out beautiful
Great customer service. My initial plaque was not quite "perfect" and they sent a new one right away. Very pleased!
Great quality canvases, turned out great and shipping was great speed too! Will definitely be ordering again in the future!
There was a price printed on my picture and this was my second attempt to get my friend his Xmas present
I’ve ordered several of these for myself & family as gifts. Everyone loves them
Our canvas arrived early and looks wonderful! We will definitely use them again.
The photo and quality of my canvas was great. The only complaint I have is that I went with white for the sides of the canvas and the canvas was not stapled to the wood straight. So you can see the white canvas on the right side of my photo. It is minor but very aggravating to look at.
Pictures of my grandkids they all look amazing and so quick on the delivery thank you
I've ordered six different canvas, each one has been amazing. Great prices.
Quality work!
I got my canvas pics in the other day and I love them. They did a great job I would recommend using them
Up until this last order, I’ve been very impressed with the quality of the prints that I’ve received. This was my first disappointing experience with canvas discount. I ordered a small gift for a friend & the 8x8 was underexposed & mounted at a slight twist showing the white border around some edges of the picture (even more noticeable with the very dark picture). In the picture I took of the print, it actually doesn’t look so bad. In my print the snow & white trim are grey!🙁
They do beautiful work and fast delivery
canvasdiscount.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,517 reviews