canvasdiscount.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend canvasdiscount.com

Tell us how canvasdiscount.com made you happy
There was a price printed on my picture and this was my second attempt to get my friend his Xmas present
Up until this last order, I’ve been very impressed with the quality of the prints that I’ve received. This was my first disappointing experience with canvas discount. I ordered a small gift for a friend & the 8x8 was underexposed & mounted at a slight twist showing the white border around some edges of the picture (even more noticeable with the very dark picture). In the picture I took of the print, it actually doesn’t look so bad. In my print the snow & white trim are grey!🙁
All 4 photos had the tops of the heads cut off. Very disappointed in this company. Can't get a hold of anyone, you have to send an email and if you try and send attachments of what they send it doesn't go through.
This company fails to communicate and rectify problems in a reasonable amount of time. I recently had a situation where i placed an order on their web site for 6 canvas prints fora total of 72.00. Somehow the order was placed twice and my credit card charged twice. Luckily I caught the mistake within 12 hours. But, when i tried to contact the company to rectify the situation, all i got was a voicemail saying that all correspondence had to be done by email, which of course i followed up. Much to my disappointment my orders were and received way before they continued to contact by email. This went on for weeks. I the mean time i contacted my credit card to start a dispute. The canvas prints were not satisfactory. I ended up using the six prints that i kept and painted originals over the image. I also wrote a 3 page letter to the company explaining the series of concerns associated with this simple order. Finally, three weeks later, they refunded my credit card for the second order after i sent the Canvasdiscount a picture of the 6 destroyed canvasses. All of this could have been avoided with better communication through their “ customer service”. I will never do business with this company again. Quality alone is not to my satisfaction.
Never got my print that I paid for. No one will answer me about where it is.
Do Not Order From This Company. I would give 0 stars if possible.
I ordered a canvas for Christmas well before their cut off date, and it is now January 3rd and still no product. This company is so shady. I have written at least 6 times and have gotten nothing but canned responses.
One response told me that my canvas was returned to them because nobody was home to receive the order. They told me that it was my fault because nobody was there for a week. However, there was never any notification of delivery and their shipping just said a label was created in Germany (I thought they were made in the US). Also, there was somebody there... they never attempted any delivery. They were going to ship it again, but never did.
I submitted another customer service request and was then told that apparently my canvas never made it to UPS and they would ship it as soon as they can make one.
I have told them multiple times that I don’t want this anymore and that I want a refund, which had gone completely ignored.
Also, I tried their “live chat” a number of times, and was told it was not working. This was during regular business hours.
I am disappointed because it was a cool picture to have on canvas, and now even if it was delivered, I would be annoyed looking at it. They are not to be trusted.
Before I hit submit on my order it said guaranteed Christmas delivery and I ordered my stuff 2 weeks before than my pillow came on the 23rd and my blanket didn’t come until the 30th everytime I tried to get ahold of a agent the phone wouldn’t let me speak to anyone so I had to file a complaint in order to know what was going on with my order . The pillow and blanket were absolutely amazing when they did come but the time frame was crazy
Ordered within the timeframe where it was guaranteed to be there by Christmas... it was not there by Christmas, but a week later. And it was a photo of two strangers. It was supposed to be a nice Christmas gift for my grandma, but the gift was ruined by this company. Have been trying to reach them, but no luck. Do not use them at all.
I didn't as much mind the mis-print on two of the 5 images I ordered - I happens. I am frustrated by receiving more automated solicitation via emails offering discounts, two emails that appear to be addressing my complaint and request for resolution but asking me to rate my experience. So, I am rating my experience as both prints we're intended to be delivered for Christmas. I just wanted to have those two prints remade but my compliant seems to have been ignored.
I have always been satisfied with all of the product I have ever ordered from you guys. The blanket I received this week is in terrible condition. It has numerous nicks and damages throughout the blanket. I have already contacted Customer Service and am patiently waiting for a resolution.
10 emails a day
The item I ordered wasn't very clear and the finish was a mat and I like shiny for a metal print. To bad since my order was of our beloved dog that we lost this year and it was a gift for my husband. As a Pro photographer I thought I would take a change on this site. Big mistake!
I ordered a 16x20 canvas print that was not the specified dimensions and didn't fit into the 16x20 frame we'd purchased. I told canvasprints that this was a Christmas gift and asked that they make it right. After about a week I finally heard back from them and they asked that I send a photo of the canvas showing the discrepancy in size, which I did. Another week later (and we're now at Dec 22), I was told that they'd credit my account so long as I destroyed the original canvas. In the meantime, I had been hoping that a new canvas would arrive on my doorstep so that I could frame my Christmas present. When that didn't happen, I had no recourse than to figure out a way to fit the original canvas into the frame we had ordered (since it was too large we were able to glue it and live with the fact that there is extra space around the floating area). Obviously I can't destroy the defective canvas since it wasn't replaced in time to use my credit to order a new canvas. So my son has a sloppy job and I won't be able to get the money back to replace that sloppy job because I needed to use the original for his Christmas present. This experience was made more frustrating by the fact that there is no way to communicate with these people other than by email; they're not answering calls. Totally unprofessional outfit, took forever to get back to me, and the print had additional printing flaws that I discovered after removing the plastic cover. If I could give them no stars, I would.
I bought my item on 12/3 and it is now 12/21 and I have no got a single update regarding my order. this is ridiculous and waste of money. Just go with the more expensive company and it will get done right.
I placed my order on 12/12. I have received no correspondence since that day and it is now 12/21. I have reached out to customer service via email, but have not received a reply. My order still shows it is in "production" status. I'm very disappointed due to website advertising quick turn around time.
I’m still waiting in half past order!!!
This is the second time I've been disappointed by this company. I thought the first time could've been a fluke, but a second issue leads me to believe this company has major production, shipment and customer service issues.

The first time I was issued a $100 voucher for future order. I tried to redeem it and it wasn't accepted. Really wanted to trust them so ordered again. Now I'm waiting on an order from 12/6 that was supposed to be delivered before 12/25. They are now saying it won't be delivered until 12/29. Avoid using this company.
Highly disappointed !!! it's been more than 3 weeks since I placed my order and still didn't get that...
Quality was not worth for what I paid for.
I ordered a canvas print on 12/9 that was supposed to be delivered to me no later than 12/18. I can't track it because I get an error message. I can't call you because you have no phone number. So WHERE IS MY PRINT THAT I HAVE TO GIVE AS A GIFT ON TUESDAY????????
canvasdiscount.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,517 reviews