canvasdiscount.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend canvasdiscount.com

Tell us how canvasdiscount.com made you happy
Everything about my order was very good except that one corner on the back was not stapled flat! Otherwise, all my orders have been great!
The price is very good. However it didn't meet the Christmas delivery and one of the frame had a broken corner when I received.
Good color, good price, stretching could be better a little wavy other top
The clarity and depth on the canvas print was great. Just tried it to see if we liked it. Will be ordering more!!
Great quality masks in times like these. Nice quality. Shipment was delayed a bit, but with the way things are I would certainly buy from the company again.
Products were beautiful. Still waiting on second order. It was supposed to be here before Christmas and now won’t be here until Saturday 😞
Love my blanket, I got it for my mom’s Christmas present. it came out a little dark but it’s because of phone settings when I upload it. I’ll be purchasing more items from them.
The quality of the canvas photo was awesome and I received the photo in record time! Thank you!
Good quality products with a quick turn around
Had ordered 2 canvases. Both are just the way I ordered them. No more Walgreen's. They're cheaper, but so is their quality. That is important to me. Would've been 5 stars, but the shipping charge is rediculous.
Very happy with the clarity of the print on the blanket. Very cool.
Quick delivery. Good quality
Delivery information was easy to access and delivery was on time. The framed canvases are great. I wish I could have cropped a little more of the picture but it was received as reflected in the preview. Thanks
It shipped fast and the framed and matted 2 I got first were wonderful. The canvas collage I received was blurry and I did not like the background. I guess I could not see it on my phone. I recommend doing the order on a computer.
I'd say that overall, I am happy with my purchase. However, out of the 4 canvas prints I received, two of them were not properly stretched over the frames. I may be able to take off some of the staples and fix this myself, but it's unfortunate that I have to do that.
If the ink print were just a bit brighter, id most definitely rate 5! I absolutely love this company and what they offer! Even with the ink maybe not quite as bright as id like (just pay for brightner $3.99-5 99) i would say the pictures turned out so absolutely beautiful! Their going to make wonderful gifts and I really cannot wait to see my family's faces as they open them up! This was a great idea when this company decided to open up! The prices are amazing as well, shipping at times can be iffy but fair! Especially for basically a free canvas or little to no cost! Their worth it! Here's one just of my soaking wet pup Nola, with WRAP still on it of course. I believe this is their 6x6 size, perfect! Especially surrounded by a few more the same size! The ink in this one is spot on!
Reasonable prices& timely shipping
Price was very affordable and fast delivery. Quality was impressive.
Picture turned out very clear and beautiful colors. I wish the edges on the back were finished and trimmed or I would have given 5 stars.
Good price quick deliver decent quailty picture
canvasdiscount.com is rated 4.55 based on 1,516 reviews