canvasdiscount.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend canvasdiscount.com

Tell us how canvasdiscount.com made you happy
The price is right, the images turn out great and ordering and delivery is right on!
Love them!!
very nice..nexttime im gonnaorder larger one
Fast shipping, good price and very happy with the product.
I ordered my 30X60 photo enlargement on Monday and received it on Wednesday. REALLY, TWO DAYS!! That’s impossible; but true. The quality is also great. Will definitely keep using this. Company.
Super fast shipping! Great quality and framing!
I am so happy with the products I received!!! They are perfect!!!!
Extremely pleased with the quality and the speed of service!!
The canvases are beautiful - black & white as well as color canvases. The canvases were ordered for my daughter’s wedding and will look perfect at the chapel and the reception venues. Service, price, delivery and quality are all amazing. Will definitely utilize canvasdiscount.com for future orders.
Very pleased with the canvas prints I have ordered. Great color, duplication of my photos, and quality of my prints. Shipping has been fast with great packaging. Highly recommend!
We loved both if the canvas puctures we received
Our nephew has taken up photography and is quite accomplished. After seeing some of his photos, we knew we had to have some of them for our home. The canvas option intrigued us. The three pictures we ordered arrived and we couldn't be happier. They add a special look to our collection.
It's a gift for my sons BIRTHDAY in March and I know he's going to love it cant wait till March to give it to him.
impress by quality, service and price!
Very pleased!! Fast service, turned out great! Great price! I will be a return customer!
Excellent in everyway as usual.
Pictures came out amazing! Was delivered pretty quick
I will order more!
Fast shipping and great prices.
Our acrylic family photo came out awesome! The whole process was super easy and fast....I will DEFINITELY use them again!!!!!
My order was processed and delivered quickly. These have been the only masks I've found that have a nose wire sturdy enough to keep my glasses from fogging up. Two of my masks in the order have printing issues where it looks like the ink bled, but I'm still happy to have customized masks.
canvasdiscount.com is rated 4.59 based on 1,735 reviews