canvasdiscount.com Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend canvasdiscount.com
12PM
12PM

Tell us how canvasdiscount.com made you happy

"They don't post a phone number to call for questions. No chat offered during business hours. The worst Customer Service I have ever dealt with anywhere. They don't answer emails for sometimes 3 to 5 days later!"
Are you canvasdiscount.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"AWFUL We ordered a canvas of the grandkids for my parents for christmas and got a completely different family! we have been calling NON stop for 2 weeks with no answered calls we have sent 5 emails!! VERY disappointed since I just recently ordered 8 other canvas from them and turned out great everyone and my family has ordered before but this just lost all our business with this company!! i've currently been on hold for 15 minutes!"
"It was easy to place an order .. Pricing is competitive but not the cheapest in the market .. They provide the benefit of free shipping on orders over $ 70 which is really great .. Overall.., I would recommend to people .."
"They made an error but corrected it and sent my product express. It was difficult getting through to customer service. It took three day of frequent calling and I sent two emails. But, once I got a life representative she was understanding and corrected the matter urgently"
"The garden sprayer was half the price of branded equivalents. It is well built, robust and works brilliantly."
canvasdiscount.com is rated 3.00 based on 5 reviews