canvasdiscount.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend canvasdiscount.com

Tell us how canvasdiscount.com made you happy
I was very happy to get my portrait. would always refer to anyone!!
Posted 2 minutes ago
I was very satisfied with the service and the product I would definitely recommend this company
Posted 3 minutes ago
Great quality and great prices.
Great company! Quality products. Not sure how long the sales will last but for me, I really appreciate them.
I am still waiting to here how they will fix my large order of canvas prints. The color is absolutely off and every canvas looks yellow and washed out.
Ordering was quick and easy and arrived quickly, laid out exactly as expected. When my daughter saw product, she ordered from CanvasDiscount as well.
Awesome work and great quality I will be happily ordering again very.
I’ve had to ask for a re print for my orders many times !
Very frustrating!
Sure they are cheap, but print it right the first time ! Borders so off!
Love this company! High quality products, awesome customer service, fast delivery, reasonable price... what else can one ask for?
quick service and great results
Great job at a great price!
I love your products, but I had a small issue with the delivery, one acrylic has his corner damaged... I think it is during the shipping unfortunately and I am sure the support team will help me on this. This said I put 5 stars because the products are excellent quality. It is really the best.
This is my third time ordering canvas prints. I love giving them as gifts. It's easy to order, prices are extremely fair, shipping is quick.
Very please with my story boards. They came out awesome and look great on my wall.
Two canvas prints to start our hallway. Daddy and the doodle they're so pretty! I'll be back in 2021 to continue. Thank you they're making my Christmas this year!
Good price quick deliver decent quailty picture
Very happy with my product. Easy to order and very quick service.
Very happy with how they turned out
Great quality and fast shipping
Looks great and came in just 48 hours. Only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is the additional charge of $4.00 for hanging hardware. The hanger SHOULD be Included at no charge or at cost. Makes you feel a bit ripped off
canvasdiscount.com is rated 4.56 based on 988 reviews