canvasdiscount.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend canvasdiscount.com

Tell us how canvasdiscount.com made you happy
I placed my order on 12/12. I have received no correspondence since that day and it is now 12/21. I have reached out to customer service via email, but have not received a reply. My order still shows it is in "production" status. I'm very disappointed due to website advertising quick turn around time.
I ordered my canvases April 15th, I kept checking my order status and it said it was still being made. After 3 weeks I called the company and I talked to a lady and she said they were already made and not sure why they had not been sent out already. So she said she’d do expedited shipping for my canvases and I should receive them in 2 days. Well 4 days passed and I still hasn’t received them, so I called the company back and she said she would contact the manger. And she said I would receive a tracking number by the next day. It was the next day and I didn’t receive a tracking number. I called the company and after 10 minutes it automatically hangs up. So I called again, was on hold for another 10 minutes. It hung up automatically again, so I called a 3rd time. I was on hold for 10 minutes and guess what? It hung up again on me. So I was on hold a total for 30 minutes and when I went to call a 4th time it said I had reached the company out of its service hours. So now I have to call again. Tomorrow will make a full month since I ordered my canvases. I’ve been polite, patient, and understanding while talking to customer service and waiting on them to ship out my canvas. But I feel like I’m going in circles. I’ve tried again today to talk to someone and been on hold for a total of 35 minutes and I called right when they opened. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!!!
Nice to see a beautiful picture on the wall of my family member. Well done, I'm getting many compliments.
Great product. I made a error on zip code so item was returned to canvas discount. They contacted me and reshipped to the corrected address, no charge! Great customer service!
Steve D
Quick service, great communication and the canvas print portrayed the colors as we hoped.
I have ordered many canvas prints from this company. Excellent quality, the price is right and I have never been disappointed!
I ordered a canvas print on 12/9 that was supposed to be delivered to me no later than 12/18. I can't track it because I get an error message. I can't call you because you have no phone number. So WHERE IS MY PRINT THAT I HAVE TO GIVE AS A GIFT ON TUESDAY????????
I ordered 12/09/20 Still don't have my order -- The company can not be reached -- Sent multiple emails -- no response -- I need this by Christmas -- Order USA99902058421 in case you are reading Canvas--
NON - EXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE --
They have the absolute WORST Customer Service! Have been trying to reach them via eMail & telephone since June 1 in regards to several large and expensive Acrylic prints that have been printed TOO LIGHT & TOO WASHED-OUT. My "30 days" to get a refund is running out, now, too. And I HAVE GOTTEN ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE except a canned email about how they'll get back to me in 1-2 days, then 3-5 days, and still, NOTHING.
They have ignored my telephone calls and emails for 4 weeks, as of today.
Acrylic prints are extremely light and washed-out - which defeats the whole purpose of getting Acrylic prints! They also failed to mount and/or include the aluminum backframe.
Yet another was printed "backwards", too pink, and too light. Being "backwards" makes it unusable in the space it was intended for...
I would have liked to get reprints. I'll settle for a refund. But I can't get anyone to respond!
I guess you get what you pay for... Sad. Family-owned, American company. Would have like to give them more business. But this is ridiculous.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!
I ordered 3 items. One got here on time but part of it was cut of even though it didn't show it in the picture and i used to size recommended. My other item was supposed to come yesterday and has even been made yet and I can't get customer service to contact me. And the third item hasn't been made yet either.
I already sent you an email with pictures NO response. I paid 39.00 for masks that are not fitting too big and the picture was poorly transposed on the fabric. Nothing like the pictures I ok before processing my order. Would be nice to hear back from a company I thought was decent. I am not happy with spending $39.00 to get something I can’t even wear. What a waste of money. Very unhappy with this company and their customer service. Do not custom order!!!
April 25th my order was placed (including 2 canvas prints for Mother's Day gifts). As time went on and the status of my order never changed from "in production" to "shipped" I sent several emails asking "Will I receive before Mother's Day or should I get a backup gift?" - I finally received an email, but did NOT answer my question. Just said how "sorry" they were for the delay. Took 3 more emails for them to finally say "no, you won't receive by Mother's Day". Thursday May 7th I called and was able to get someone on the phone. She looked up my order status and saw that all of my canvas prints were done, but the framed pictures were still in production. She told me that she was adding express shipping to my order at no extra cost and that my order would be shipped no later than Monday (May 11th). Nope! Nothing was shipped. Tuesday sent an email asking what the deal was....another "robotic" email apologizing for the delay. No email response EVER offered to check on what the hold up was. Today (May 14th) called again after holding for 30-35 mins. Spoke with someone who said the SAME thing the first girl told me about my framed prints still being in production. She continued to argue with me about how "backed up" production is. Never once tried to make ANY remedy. I expressed my strong dissatisfaction with their customer service to which led to her HANGING UP ON ME! Not ONE TIME did anyone offer to ship the canvas prints that are clearly ready while waiting for the framed photos. I have paid for my order IN FULL and I have ZERO product to show for it!! They keep blaming it on the virus situation, but are making NO efforts to remedy the delay or trying to look into why something is held up!! I will NEVER EVER order from this company again. Terrible customer service!!!
Didn't get hanger set with order. Custom service is a bot.. no agent available to fix my order. Stay away do not buy. Scam...
I love how my kitchen and living room walls turned out. Also I put print and n a blanket and on coffee mugs . I’m very happy with my order! I have a friend who just asked me for the link . So I guess it’s a win win here!
Great grandmother received her canvas picture today. I cannot describe how happy and pleased she was at the quality and crispness. She is 82 and could see all the details of her great granddaughter and brand new great grandson. Non of us can visit each other during this covid-19. You really made this a special day for her. Thank you so much!
I love the pricing. Sometimes the prices are cheaper than purchasing blank canvases which is astonishing. The customer service is superb. Everything is done extremely fast despite being in a pandemic. This is my second time using them and I never write reviews, so that's how much I'm impressed with these services. I realize not all people have the same experiences with companies, but if yoir first experience was a bad one, I'd say it was probably just some sort of mishap and it's worth trying again.
It was very simple to order, did it from my cell phone! Quality and color look great! Well packaged.
A flawless experience - unheard of nowadays. Facts: Ordered a 30x40 canvas of one of our photos (5472x3648px, 71dpi) on the 10th. It arrived on the 13th. Seriously - 3 days. And it is beautiful. Far exceeded my expectations, especially for the incredibly low cost. I don't usually take time to do reviews, but had to stop and say how remarkable this experience was.
The prints are great. Quality shipping and delivery time. Definitely recommend.
All of the canvas photos exceeded our expectations. I love the way they look on the wall, and the cost was very reasonable. But does anyone want to buy all of my old picture frames?
canvasdiscount.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,517 reviews