canvasdiscount.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend canvasdiscount.com

Tell us how canvasdiscount.com made you happy
great service
I am always 100% satisfied with my products from canvasdiscount! They are always priced much lower than any competition and deliver beautiful products in record time. It has always proved to be the perfect gift for that person you just don't know what to get. Several of my family members now shop there for their pictures, too!! Plus, they look good anywhere, easy to pack or move and make great focal points for any room. Plus, they make decorating much more fun!
Have ordered from canvasdiscount.com multiple times and have never been disappointed. Quality canvases at a reasonable price.
I purchased the mix pic for my son’s birthday. I didn’t know what to expect but, they were beautiful! I think he really liked them. The delivery was fast. Thank you!
They are so great! I told them I felt one of the canvas prints was too dark and not only did they reprint that canvas for free and send it to me for free they also reprnted the other canvas on the order for free and sent that one to me for free too!
Love too buy for your company.good picture frame quality.perfect present.for special occasion
Good quality, fast service and great prices.
Definitely worth the money ! Good quality, good delivery, I'm satisfied!
timely, quality, price
I love to have my photography printed on the 8 x 12 canvases to give as gifts. These turned out super well!
Beautiful and fast service. I’ve started giving them as gifts!
Amazing I love canvas
Wonderful memories!! Unfortunately mydog of 14 years had to be put down. It was like loosing my best friend. I had a photo of the two of us outside on a swing with our dog between us. I used this photo! It turned into a simply wonderful canvas and a beautiful memory for us both. I couldn’t give them a better recommendation!
They are very beautiful thank you
Amazing quality for an amazing price!!
They just do great work!!!
Excellent products! Canvas's are beautiful! Received them within 4 days! I'm a very satisfied customer!
This process was a breeze!!! The loading process was very simple and straightforward. The canvas print is beautiful!!!! This is the first canvas I've ever had printed, and we absolutely LOVE it!!! We already have more ideas for our walls, and we'll definitely be using these folks again!!! I highly recommend them!!!
Great product
Wow I'm always amazed how fast they are!! Great work and good prices! I'm always more then satisfied!
canvasdiscount.com is rated 4.59 based on 1,730 reviews