CareMax Reviews

of reviewers recommend CareMax
Read CareMax Reviews

About CareMax:

CareMax is an Australian owned and operated family business and a trusted retailer of quality pain relief machines, muscle strengthening devices and other health and wellness products.

All products in the CareMax store are carefully selected after research and testing, and are approved to be supplied in ARTG list required by TGA.

Caremax is committed to providing the best prices and customer service. They love hearing from customers who tell them how CareMax products have helped them bounce back, feel better and recover faster. CareMax has been helping Australians live a healthier life for almost 10 years.

enquiries@caremax.com.au

Tell us how CareMax made you happy
Very easy to use
Would have liked to have received item sooner or told when it would arrive.
Delivery took too long.
Great service
Compact and portable.
Caremax pads are an excellent product that can be used many times, i have tried the rest, these are the best, at a very reasonable price.
Good product at a reasonable price, would recommend to everyone that uses a tens machine, i have tried other brands but i put my trust in Caremax because of the reliability.
Very good service
Fast delivery.
I had a problem with my nebulizer that stopped working after it tipped over. After a couple of days it is once again working fine. Customer care was prompt replying to my email.
I had a problem with the clam for the pump but a new part arrived 3days after my complaint
Pretty good it helps alot when running good product
Product arrived at approx time. Used for coue of days does give instant relief.
Was a little late. But understandable due to vivid. Other than that happy customer thank you
I'm giving it a high rating because I'm going to assume it's really good based on a cheaper Tens Machine I currently use which is also quite good. I haven't actually received the machine yet (3 weeks and counting), because of the Covid situation in Melbourne.
I look forward to receiving it and trying out the slippers mostly!
Prompt shipping and effective device
Very happy with the Tens combo, work well with many programs to choose. Only criticism would be the instructions are basic and doesn't explain how to use all the programs in detail.
Prompt with all aspects of my order and inquiries
Caremax was quick at responding to orders and get them delivered. The only comments I would like to provide is that when I went to purchase another one of the same brand the price had gone up within a few days of my original purchase. Also I find the top bad is not always secure so when running hard/sprints the mask does fall down. However using the mask for general exercise is great for training.
a little slow.