CareMax Reviews

of reviewers recommend CareMax
Read CareMax Reviews

About CareMax:

CareMax is an Australian owned and operated family business and a trusted retailer of quality pain relief machines, muscle strengthening devices and other health and wellness products.

All products in the CareMax store are carefully selected after research and testing, and are approved to be supplied in ARTG list required by TGA.

Caremax is committed to providing the best prices and customer service. They love hearing from customers who tell them how CareMax products have helped them bounce back, feel better and recover faster. CareMax has been helping Australians live a healthier life for almost 10 years.

enquiries@caremax.com.au

Tell us how CareMax made you happy
CareMax 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Marcia Lawson
CareMax 5 star review on 21st May 2020
seemed to be ok
Service was fine
I misunderstood who was at fault for my very late delivery so I’m fixing my review, it hasn’t arrived still tho
Considering I ordered your appliance mid December with a guarantee delivery before Christmas and I had to send a strong worded email mid January before the appliance was sent I feel the service wasn't very efficient.
Hi Gail,

Thanks for your email and we really apology for the inconveinece that has been caused by the delay in shipping.

Due to our oversight, we failed to pick up the payment made via Westpac phone system. This is the reason why the shipping was delayed by half month until we have received your email. We would get in touch with Westpac to check if possible to remind us whenever a payment is made via phone. However it is not an excuse for our mistake and we will exercise extra care in future and implement more frequent reconcilation process.

Regards,
Caremax
Not bad, it arrives quiet quick.
Customer service wise.
Not really applicable to me cause I did not contact them.
On probably with the service
OK I just rang and ordered a Tens machine and they sent it to me.
very good to use
Digital chat was friendly and concerned for the issue I contacted them about, but the device does not work. I successfully used it 3 times only.
Hi Tony

I had a look at our email communication, last time we spoke the device seems to work fine. Ddi you experience same issue again? We will send you a follow up email to resolve it.
CareMax is rated 4.70 based on 295 reviews