CareMax Reviews

of reviewers recommend CareMax
Read CareMax Reviews

About CareMax:

CareMax is an Australian owned and operated family business and a trusted retailer of quality pain relief machines, muscle strengthening devices and other health and wellness products.

All products in the CareMax store are carefully selected after research and testing, and are approved to be supplied in ARTG list required by TGA.

Caremax is committed to providing the best prices and customer service. They love hearing from customers who tell them how CareMax products have helped them bounce back, feel better and recover faster. CareMax has been helping Australians live a healthier life for almost 10 years.

enquiries@caremax.com.au

Tell us how CareMax made you happy
Vibration is a bit weak really, given the size of the device. Works fine otherwise, I guess, just expected more power really.
The magic back support stretcher came quickly and seems to be good quality. It did not work for me though. My back pain ended up worse every time I tried it. I had high hopes it would help from reviews I saw, but it was a waste of money and is sitting in its box now. Only 14 days to get a refund so I have accepted I am just out of pocket, That is the risk of buying in the internet without seeing or trying a product I guess.
Was disappointed. Wrong item sent. Did not send right one until evidence of return. Word of mouth recommendation invaluable. Cheapest form of advertising. Correct response when you make an error like this is do 2 things. Instantly send email with returns label, and Express post correct item. You're approach insulting, assuming I would keep both items. I will not be using or recommending you. Also used wrong Christian name, twice. Give tge all about you impression.
It has not positive effect on my pain.
Nice finish but doesn’t do the Massage job well. Too low even on high mode
Very little conductivity or stimulation from this compared to others I have used. Shop around
Absolutely brilliant device, couldn't hope for better.

Customer service extremely lacking, part of my order went on back order and I was not informed. I had to chase this up myself more than once.
The head doesn’t fit properly in my Mia 2. There are some scratches and damages on the head
Yeah I'm enjoying the product but it was missing components and am just like ugh...
The order took almost two weeks to arrive from Melbourne to Adelaide. Tens connections for the gloves were not included. The program guide essential for the operation of the device was missing and in general the service was poor. We chose to go with CareMax as it is an Australian company, big mistake!
I’d look elsewhere for your Tens machine!
soso