CareMax Reviews

of reviewers recommend CareMax
Read CareMax Reviews

About CareMax:

CareMax is an Australian owned and operated family business and a trusted retailer of quality pain relief machines, muscle strengthening devices and other health and wellness products.

All products in the CareMax store are carefully selected after research and testing, and are approved to be supplied in ARTG list required by TGA.

Caremax is committed to providing the best prices and customer service. They love hearing from customers who tell them how CareMax products have helped them bounce back, feel better and recover faster. CareMax has been helping Australians live a healthier life for almost 10 years.

enquiries@caremax.com.au

Tell us how CareMax made you happy
It is absolutely useless and you have nothing to plug it into, not happy at all
thisisabsoluterubbish
I still haven't received my training mask 3weeks later...
o be honest not used yet will def let you know after my holidays in oct need it for the car travel,
STAY AWAY! Never received products nor any contact. My money was taken for nothing. No replys to customer complaints emails sent.
Product is a COMPLETE waste of my money.
The box wasn't sealed, the wand itself was marked, dusty & dirty.
Once fully charged there is NOTHING about it that is worth the money I spent on it.
I can't review something I still haven't received. I have emailed customer service & still have had no response
I just received my order. Well a part of it. The TENS machine made it quickly, but I was sent the wrong gel, ECG instead of the correct one for TENS machine.
Putting two items in one parcel, having a minimum knowledge about the products you're selling, this would not happen. Would it? And what happened to the rest of my order? No communication about splitting the order... I don't like shopping like this.
not happy i wanted gel for my tens machine and you sent me gel for ultra sound machine.it was to runny to stick to my skin.not happy have to look in another supplier
Very uncomfortable on collar bones and not enough adjustment, so I’m not using it, not worth the money, my $10 inflatable neck traction device works better.
It does nothing don’t waste your money
Orderd 2 caremax tens machine only 1 arrived. Sent email to discuss what happen and never herd back very unprofessional..
Thanks for letting us know. Apologies for the oversight. The second unit was shipped on 1st May. Please let us know if there is any other question.
Placed order on 24 March. Now 12 April and still in pain with no delivery!
Apologies for the delay in shipping. Please understand Australia post is experiencing longer than usual delay due to Covid-19 outbreak.
No confirmation or appropriate contact about delays, estimated time or confirmation. Website advised I would get a call. Still waiting.
Sorry about the late response. we are very shortstaffed in March and Apr due to the outbreak of covid-19
CareMax is rated 4.61 based on 489 reviews