CareMax Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend CareMax

About CareMax: CareMax is an Australian owned and operated family business and a trusted retailer of quality pain relief machines, muscle strengthening devices and other health and wellness products.

All products in the CareMax store are carefully selected after research and testing, and are approved to be supplied in ARTG list required by TGA.

Caremax is committed to providing the best prices and customer service. They love hearing from customers who tell them how CareMax products have helped them bounce back, feel better and recover faster. CareMax has been helping Australians live a healthier life for almost 10 years.

enquiries@caremax.com.au

Tell us how CareMax made you happy

"Fast delivery arrived within 3 days if ordering."
"A++ Fast service and shipment"
"very good to use"
"Service was great. Machine arrived late through express post but was refunded for that service. Overall happy with service provided."
"Wow...just wow. I’m seriously concerned my housemate can hear everything. But I’m experiencing so much pleasure, do I really care!"
"Quick delivery. Great product. Value for money. Very happy"
"Super fast product as described"
"Prompt reply to queries and prompt delivery"
"Fast and efficient delivery"
"Awesome. Love the relief. Great customer service and quick delivery. My partner also loves the TENS and massage function. Glad I brought it"
"Unit arrived prior to indicated time and is what was ordered"
"Feel it working"
"Excellent service"
"good very good"
"Great product. Fast delivery."
"Excellent speedy service"
"Digital chat was friendly and concerned for the issue I contacted them about, but the device does not work. I successfully used it 3 times only."
Hi Tony

I had a look at our email communication, last time we spoke the device seems to work fine. Ddi you experience same issue again? We will send you a follow up email to resolve it.
"Received the product on time and in good condition. Product works as described."
"They are very easy to deal with and delivery is fast, very pleased."
"This product is amazing. I bought one for myself and one for my husband."
CareMax is rated 4.70 based on 20 reviews