CareMax Reviews

4.6
Based on 1,015 reviews
Read CareMax Reviews

About CareMax:

CareMax is an Australian owned and operated family business and a trusted retailer of quality pain relief machines, muscle strengthening devices and other health and wellness products.

All products in the CareMax store are carefully selected after research and testing, and are approved to be supplied in ARTG list required by TGA.

Caremax is committed to providing the best prices and customer service. They love hearing from customers who tell them how CareMax products have helped them bounce back, feel better and recover faster. CareMax has been helping Australians live a healthier life for almost 10 years.

enquiries@caremax.com.au

Tell us how CareMax made you happy
Very good most efficient and prompt
Online purchase.
My origional purchase of a mesh nebuliser worked well for a while but then stopped misting, I tried cleaning it as suggested by one your staff unfortunately that didnt work and I bought a new medicine bottle, unfortunately that didn't work for very long and I have asked for the whole unit to be replaced as yet I have not received a reply to my email, please give me a call on 0407523510 so we can get this sorted out ASAP as I am unable to administer my medication.
Reasonably fast delivery and great communication
Exactly what i expected from my order and turned up in 4 days. Excellent service
Ordering online was easy. My machine arrived so fast. I’m extremely happy with it. I feel so much better after using it. It’s been a godsend. It’s easy to use too.
My wrist blood-pressure cuff arrived in good time and works fine.
I have not received my product as yet so I cannot review it. I will once I recieve it , Thankyou .
Very fast delivery. My tens machine has been my constant companion these few weeks and has made a huge difference in coping with my acute pain post-surgery.
Used only twice Doesn’t fit two parts properly and difficult to operate
It was ok Fast delivery
Product arrived within stated time frame. Seems to be accurate. Happy so fat.
I love this machine easy to use and you take anywhere with you.
excellent product works very well we want to order another one
👌👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
The collar works to a point. The cushion linings come off all the time and you have to adjust them for comfort every time you use it. It has no adjustment for the part that fits onto your chest so it just sticks out and makes it uncomfortable to wear.
This device is doing me well I have borderline personality disorder and ADHD and it helps me sleep and reduce anxiety and depression, incredible device!!! Good investment 👍, I take medication as well but I needed a back up plan and this is my saviour, thankyou caremax Australia 🤗🤗🤗
The tens machine I bought is very good and does what I need, delivery was in good time considering it was around Christmas delivery time
Service was great, but it turns out my body had a reaction to the pads I just bought. The ones that came with the tens unit were fine.
Quick pain relief , easy to use.
CareMax is rated 4.6 based on 1,015 reviews