CareMax Reviews

of reviewers recommend CareMax
Read CareMax Reviews

About CareMax:

CareMax is an Australian owned and operated family business and a trusted retailer of quality pain relief machines, muscle strengthening devices and other health and wellness products.

All products in the CareMax store are carefully selected after research and testing, and are approved to be supplied in ARTG list required by TGA.

Caremax is committed to providing the best prices and customer service. They love hearing from customers who tell them how CareMax products have helped them bounce back, feel better and recover faster. CareMax has been helping Australians live a healthier life for almost 10 years.

enquiries@caremax.com.au

Tell us how CareMax made you happy
Prompt delivery, easy to order online.
Posted 36 minutes ago
Not happy with service paid express and took a long time to come and product is not what I expected at all ! The feedback from my query was not at all fair and acceptable .The point systemis useless in fact you pay more !
The product is light in weight and easy to use and the ten's machine really help in pain management. I really like to use it.
Ex Ella this customer care and service as well prompt follow up after care when required
Get exactly what you pay for, no lies or secrets like other companies
I like how have the adjustments “heat air pump “ very comfortable to wear thank you you have a good product
Very quick and fast
CareMax always gives me exceptional service. The orders come through within a few days. I absolutely love my tens machine I purchased.
Quality products very fast delivery
Very Great
I have not been using this device long and need more time to complete testing it so I'm unsure if I find it useful or not
prompt delivery
Delivered quick
Not bad, it arrives quiet quick. Customer service wise. Not really applicable to me cause I did not contact them.
Good service
No issues with their service. Everything went smoothly.
Easy to order online.
Working well,think it's helping
Easy to use website. Order arrived as per the advice. Product works great.
The service and promptness was excellent and everything arrived in good order.
CareMax is rated 4.70 based on 90 reviews