CareMax Reviews

of reviewers recommend CareMax
Read CareMax Reviews

About CareMax:

CareMax is an Australian owned and operated family business and a trusted retailer of quality pain relief machines, muscle strengthening devices and other health and wellness products.

All products in the CareMax store are carefully selected after research and testing, and are approved to be supplied in ARTG list required by TGA.

Caremax is committed to providing the best prices and customer service. They love hearing from customers who tell them how CareMax products have helped them bounce back, feel better and recover faster. CareMax has been helping Australians live a healthier life for almost 10 years.

enquiries@caremax.com.au

Tell us how CareMax made you happy
CareMax 5 star review on 10th May 2020
CareMax 5 star review on 15th June 2020
Marcia Lawson
CareMax 5 star review on 21st May 2020
More Photos & Videos
The service is fantastic, the product is awesome.
Posted 1 hour ago
Quick and efficient delivery.
Absolutely awesome 😎
Really a great product and we are enjoying the challenge
Product was sent promptly
Caremax seem like a very professional group that have great products and quick service and postage. I haven't had to deal with them as I haven't had an issue with their product or service and I think that says it all so far.
The larger pads recommended by Caremax are absolutely great. The service in getting them to me was excellent.

I am very happy with the result and will continue to deal with CareMax. I would have liked to be able to have a telephone conversation, but that seemed impossible. I am hoping that one day I will be able to speak to a real person.
3 in 1 combo TENS/EMS/Massage machine delivered quickly and efficiently along with good quality extra pads. I love this machine, it's very effective in reducing pain in neck and lower back. Each body part has preselected routines that are already programmed or you can choose your own. Easy to use and versatile.
My neck and shoulders love this device!
Very uncomfortable on collar bones and not enough adjustment, so I’m not using it, not worth the money, my $10 inflatable neck traction device works better.
Excellent service re delivery advice and delivery
Fast efficient service.
Great product, great price
After 1 30 minute session I was pain free for a full day. I no longer use pain killers thanks to this machine.
Very impressed with my purchase and the service of Caremax. The Tens machine is great and Im using it everyday with no complaints.
Ordered Back stretcher device. It arrived promptly and was as described and in good condition.
Whole process of ordering, receipt and quality of device was completely satisfactory. Happy to order again
Just as described
Very effective device I am quite happy with it. Delivery very punctual
Excellent service, the TENS machine was sent really quickly and was provided updates at every step of the process
It's a pretty powerful device with good usage for charge time. I'm not so well versed in its usage (in terms of placement) but it works
Excellent as my friend said. Effective 4her pains