CareMax Reviews

of reviewers recommend CareMax
Read CareMax Reviews

About CareMax:

CareMax is an Australian owned and operated family business and a trusted retailer of quality pain relief machines, muscle strengthening devices and other health and wellness products.

All products in the CareMax store are carefully selected after research and testing, and are approved to be supplied in ARTG list required by TGA.

Caremax is committed to providing the best prices and customer service. They love hearing from customers who tell them how CareMax products have helped them bounce back, feel better and recover faster. CareMax has been helping Australians live a healthier life for almost 10 years.

enquiries@caremax.com.au

Tell us how CareMax made you happy
Excellent service
Quick, easy and prompt service.
Got my Tens Combo Machine and other accessories delivered quickly and accurately.
Great service
Very happy. Excellent for carrying in your handbag. Able to use quickly & easily in an emergency. thank you.
This is my 3rd TENs machine as this is by far the best. Half the price of the Omron and a little more expensive than a no name one. pad stick well, more power and love that both sets of pads can be used independently
Has helped with headaches
Good product.
Excellent customer service.
Fixed my back pain which has been for 2.5 years.
I wear it now when ever i start to get stiff, and walla!
Fabulous compact machine (can put in side zipper of bag)
I am very happy with the traction belt. It is so easy to put on. I can walk around with it and so far I’m finding it helpful. Also I was happy that you let me know when it would arrive. I have shown it to a few people and they too are impressed. Thank you
Margaret
Very happy with product and service
My product arrived within 2 wks with no issues and left in a safe place.
Great product and a good site
I have had a sore back for years my new back stretcher is making it feel so much more flexible
It’s great very glad I purchased it . Helps my neck pain it’s amazing
absolutely handy, portable and super reasonable price, Might be confusing to start as the user manual book is not that great but after getting there , its amazing little machine.
Easy to use, simple but neat instructions.
Better purchase extra pads that sticky sides are easily gone bad.
Absolutly amazing. Works great, i love that its small, easily portable and very handy
Very good customer service, can’t complain anything
Very happy purchaser, yhe before and after service has been fantastic and what I purchased has made real difference in my life as it has made my chronic pain more manageable- I can use so I can walk further, exercise more so become healthier and fitter.
CareMax is rated 4.61 based on 481 reviews