Chic Me Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chic Me

Tell us how Chic Me made you happy
I will give them a zero if I could I receive the stuff after my trip in two separate times then I have to keep emailing them for address told them that I want to return the whole order ask for the shipping address to send the whole order of the raggedy clothes and shoes back for them to only give me $37 of my money back saying they only receive one shoe well how did you receive one shoe without receiving the rest of it when it all was in the box together it’s a scam and I would never order from them again they got a poor customer service.
Do not order from this garbage website. I’ve still not received my order from 6 weeks ago and after countless emails they just point me in every direction other than actually trying to help.
they are thieves - took my money - I cant get my merchandise - no contact info - no address -- a total scam- Please someone have them arrested.
I love chicme ,i made 2 orders and will definately order again ,very good customer service ,on time delivery and very nice products quality matches price,you dont pay for a toyota and expect to get a mercedes but yes chicme is real deal
I'm beyond disappointed. The heels that i order was not the same heel on the website..I needed those heel for an event on the 21, and now i have to switch my entire outfit.
Nothing at all like the photos. Absolute garbage. Unwearable. I cut my shipment up to use as rags. Don't waste your hard earned money.
I have orderd from them several times, and all I have orderd I have not been disappointed one time. I'm waiting on another purchase that I just purchased from them.... but so far good..... so far all package take about 3 to 4 weeks due to the covid...
This company will not cover the cost for returns even when it's the company's mistake. They didn't even reimburse the total amount that I had paid for the items. I was unable to talk with anyone. Correspondence is only through internet.
DO NOT SUBSCRIBE. I subscribe thinking I could unsubscribe anytime but what a MISTAKE I have tried MANY times to unsubscribe and they just keep sending me unwanted emails. Wrote to their different addresses but still, they keep sending. I'm warning you DO NOT SUBSCRIBE.
They always sent my order on time although the virus problem
You will get what they sale, but you will be spammed for life - Their UNSUBSCRIBE option is to make fool of you - SUPER annoying
Absolutely DISGUSTING. Clothes are terribly made and either 2 sizes too big or made way too small. Contacted the company 6 times YES 6 times to return the two items bought and not once heard a reply
If I had an option I would have given this website 0.1 star. Be warned, the customer service sucks, their website is misleading on discounts and free shipping. After purchasing a few items I was charged shipping and handling even though total was over $79. Only to find out that they added discount and now the purchase is less than $79 and therefore they charge S&H. What a load of horse s..t. Besides products are very low quality and look cheap. STAY AWAY!!!!
ChicMe is located in China and want you to believe they are in California. In fact after I found out they were in China, through searching the web. I tried calling the California number listed on their site. It’s a dead number. I purchased a dress and took a picture of the invoice. They are an umbrella company I found out when I saw a second charge I didn’t recognize from HongKong something. Chicme comes through as Light in the Box. I found that out by Googling it. I disputed the HongKong charge as fraud. I closed my credit card out and changed my PayPal password. I received my purchased dress which was cheaply made. Then a few weeks later after disputing the second charge I received another same low quality dress, so that is when I found out it was the fraudulent charge of 36.14. We believe someone under that umbrella doubled my order and charged me more for it. I requested several times a prepaid shipping label to return and they have refused. I am a very good customer of PayPal and told them I am not paying or shipping back on my cost an item I did not authorize. Do not purchase anything from ChicMe. Cheap quality and dishonest company.
Am glad I read the reviews before placing my order. I already got 8 items in the cart and about to check out something in me just wanted to read reviews and am glad I did and canceling my order right away
I read a lot of bad reviews about this site but I like the style of the clothes so I decided to buy some clothes I even paid for the shipping when I got then it's all ripped and it is totally different from the picture that is on the site and when I try to return but they didn't respond I did trust them but I did a huge mistake, please I did this review to help everyone don't waste your money or your time for this garbage 🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡 https://youtu.be/wWDHavccWgI copy this and search it up
Chic Me is by far the worst company ever! I never received my order and the silly email back and forth said it was delivered. They send it through FedEx, and they take it to the post office-if this isn’t the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard! I’ve requested a refund and I’m getting the run around! I will NEVER order anything from this company again! They claim I hv to investigate and when I prove I’ve done that, the will send me a new order right away? WTF, who does that? Why would you want your name out there with bad reviews and dissatisfied customers? I’m contacting the attorney general to investigate this fraudulent company!
I love the dresses. Have purchased 8. True to size. Delivery does take awhile. But very happy with my purchases.
I am absolutely appalled with the face masks i oredred. It is nothing short of grand theft. $6 per mask which would cost 30c to manufacture. This is a scam! Beware!
Chic Me is rated 1.61 based on 109 reviews