ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ClassicMovieStore.co.uk
Read ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

support@classicmoviestore.co.uk

PO BOX 318

Tell us how ClassicMovieStore.co.uk made you happy
Love this site... I have ordered about 18 box sets from them over the last few years. Always been on time and every email I’ve sent has been answered quickly and helpfully. Can’t recommend enough.
Have used this store now for a good few years and have never had a problem. Items always on time and really fast customer service. Thanks for the orders.
My wife purchased an “in stock” DVD box set over 3 weeks ago and still not arrived. Have received prompt delivery via Royal Mail from other UK based companies so the problem does not rest with Royal Mail. Contacted Classic Movie Store via online form and received terse reply. We contacted them again in an attempt to resolve undelivered purchase but no response. We won’t order from this company again and are still waiting for this to be resolved.
The best UK dvd retailer we have found. Such a big range and have always replied to emails quickly and our orders have always been delivered within a few days.
We've not received our order??
Sorry to hear this, I have just checked the tracking on your order and it says it was delivered over a month ago, on 27th April, 3 days after you placed your order. We have had no email from you at all, please contact us at the website to get this resolved. Cheers
Unbelievable, a DVD with a proper sound level! No need to screw the amp in my TV, a rarity today. Enjoyable caper with strong cast, dated but still enjoyable. Superb value for money, 10 out of 10. Good packaging too. Recommended vendor.
Pleased with product and service
Great price videos
Good box set at a very good price
No email to say item posted when paid 7 days ago no reply to email sent Could well b the first ever and last order placed NOT IMPRESSED
Hi there, we have been communicating via email and have now resolved this. Cheers
Fast delivery. Excellent quality item. Thoroughly recommended.
Easy to order and delivered as expected.
The movie store are great company as far as I am concerned and they sell goods at fantastic prices and deliver them on time " what more could you ask for ".
I found them extremely easy ( I am 84) to deal with and the service was exactly as promised, Well done gentlemen.
Sent the wrong DVD in the correct box. Sent them back and never received our refund of £55
Hi Zoe, Sorry to hear this, please do get in touch with us at the contact us page of the website to get this resolved. Cheers
My Item was in stock, and dispatched quickly. Really good service.
Always provides an excellent service. Really good product range and the price is fair.
happy with Classic movie store, no problems!!!
I ordered "Last of the Summer Wine" Series 1-12. The price was very reasonable and it arrived promptly. Previously ordered the "Man About The House" box set. I highly recommend ClassicMovieStore, and will be ordering from them again.
A pleasure to deal with and a quick delivery
ClassicMovieStore.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 899 reviews