ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ClassicMovieStore.co.uk
Read ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

support@classicmoviestore.co.uk

PO BOX 318

Tell us how ClassicMovieStore.co.uk made you happy
Love this site... I have ordered about 18 box sets from them over the last few years. Always been on time and every email I’ve sent has been answered quickly and helpfully. Can’t recommend enough.
Have used this store now for a good few years and have never had a problem. Items always on time and really fast customer service. Thanks for the orders.
The best UK dvd retailer we have found. Such a big range and have always replied to emails quickly and our orders have always been delivered within a few days.
Unbelievable, a DVD with a proper sound level! No need to screw the amp in my TV, a rarity today. Enjoyable caper with strong cast, dated but still enjoyable. Superb value for money, 10 out of 10. Good packaging too. Recommended vendor.
Pleased with product and service
Great price videos
Good box set at a very good price
Fast delivery. Excellent quality item. Thoroughly recommended.
The movie store are great company as far as I am concerned and they sell goods at fantastic prices and deliver them on time " what more could you ask for ".
I found them extremely easy ( I am 84) to deal with and the service was exactly as promised, Well done gentlemen.
My Item was in stock, and dispatched quickly. Really good service.
Always provides an excellent service. Really good product range and the price is fair.
I ordered "Last of the Summer Wine" Series 1-12. The price was very reasonable and it arrived promptly. Previously ordered the "Man About The House" box set. I highly recommend ClassicMovieStore, and will be ordering from them again.
A pleasure to deal with and a quick delivery
Fast and reliable, great choice of movies, classic comedies. I would highly recommend.
Very efficient and quick to deliver dvds ordered. Very reasonable prices which is very good.
I have never had any problems. One item was damaged in the post but sorted by ClassicMovieStore quickly. Fast efficient service.
Good customer service and quick delivery n gd value. A gd product
Brilliant selection, always fast delivery, and customer service has been so helpful here.
Many thanks for your review and order. We hope you enjoy the dvds.
Ordered a complete Carry Pn collection and it arrived in the timescale promised... in perfect conditions... loving watching through them now.
ClassicMovieStore.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 899 reviews