ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ClassicMovieStore.co.uk
Read ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

support@classicmoviestore.co.uk

PO BOX 318

Tell us how ClassicMovieStore.co.uk made you happy
THEY STOLE MY MONEY NEARLY 1 MONTH AGO.
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM .
THEY ARE THIEVES.
THEY ARE LIARS AND THIEVES. STOLE MY MONEY . NOW TAKING LEGAL ACTION AND PRESSING POLICE CHARGES FOR FRAUD AND THEFT OF MONEY.
Chances are they are also selling COUNTERFEIT DVDS. So will suggest police do a raid of their premises too.
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE THIEVES. You will never see your dvds. Nor will you see your money back except through the courts.
My wife purchased an “in stock” DVD box set over 3 weeks ago and still not arrived. Have received prompt delivery via Royal Mail from other UK based companies so the problem does not rest with Royal Mail. Contacted Classic Movie Store via online form and received terse reply. We contacted them again in an attempt to resolve undelivered purchase but no response. We won’t order from this company again and are still waiting for this to be resolved.
We've not received our order??
Sorry to hear this, I have just checked the tracking on your order and it says it was delivered over a month ago, on 27th April, 3 days after you placed your order. We have had no email from you at all, please contact us at the website to get this resolved. Cheers
Sent the wrong DVD in the correct box. Sent them back and never received our refund of £55
Hi Zoe,

Sorry to hear this, please do get in touch with us at the contact us page of the website to get this resolved. Cheers
After 11 days I am still waiting for my delivery. I have contacted by message through the web site and tried three times to call over the telephone and left messages but no one can be bothered to reply to any communication. One more email to them then I contact Paypal to refund my money and leave extremely poor reviews anywhere I can think of.

Extremely poor service and extremely poor customer service. Questions under this review are not applicable. I have still not received items I paid for. I have contacted the company four times and they have NEVER replied. Customer service minus 99 points if I could. I have not had a refund as yet as I shall contact Paypal to arrange that.
Hi Dave, sorry to hear this. I have looked into this and all 3 of your emails were replied to within 1 working day. As per the message on the contact us page that you contacted us from, we ask people to please check their junk or spam settings to avoid this. I can see now though that your order has been resolved.
Invoice 90236 INTERPOL CALLING WAS MISSING. Tried to contact Classic Movie store and left contact number since no one available to talk to me . Still waiting more than a month on. Previously no hassle with the company but now very disenchanted. Still waiting 7 months on will never deal with this lot again and will now discredit them in every form and at any time I can. BEWARE CROOKS.
Ordered a box set on the 11th November.. after allowing the delivery time that was specified I emailed the company. I was told they had been shipped and they just made sure they had the correct address.after allowing them even more time for the dvds to come is when I realised I wasn’t going to receive them. They did reply to my emails but just said they should be with you by now and didn’t seem bothered about tracking the order because every time I mentioned this I got no answer.i eventually got a refund last week(5 dec). I don’t think the company even had the dvds in stock when I ordered them because they weren’t even interested in tracking the order.
Definitely won’t be using again.
Sorry to hear this, and sorry when the tracking says an item is undelivered, we can report this to Royal Mail, but there are limits to what we can do other than post a replacement or offer a refund.
A first time order for a collection of DVDs that would give a complete set. Almost a month after placing the order I am still waiting for 5 DVDs to make the complete set. Emails do get answered but the DVDs are still outstanding. I'm beginning to lose faith and some of my £349 in this company.
Just to update this, I can see you now have these 5 sets which followed on via the post. Thanks for the order and hope the dvds are enjoyed.
I have not yet received my order.
Sorry to hear this, I will email you now and we can get this resolved. Or feel free to contact us.
"CLASSIC MOVIE STORE

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING LOOKS GOOD BUT IS IT?

On Friday 12th October 2018 I ordered 8 DVD Box sets costing £229.27. As I didn't receive an email to confirm dispatch, I sent a request for information. The reply said that they were being dispatched on Wednesday 17th October 2018. First, they failed to follow the information on their website regarding posting "same day or next day", in that you actually posted 6 days after date of order. On Tuesday 23rd October 2018 I sent a 2nd email to say my order had not been received and later that same day, received a reply saying "sorry and replacements will be sent out". I found this most strange as I would have wanted to asertain what had happened to the original dispatch! All this belies the information given on the website. Needless to say, neither the original order or replacement order have to date been received. The 21 digit tracking number does not help at all as it only works upon receipt/delivery. I have looked at Trustpilot reviews for this company and was concerned at the number of similar stories to mine. I wonder if they do in fact hold all the stock they maintain? This apart, I have wasted 8 days waiting in for not only the original order but the replacement. I also wonder how many complaints have "gone under the radar" as could not be bothered to leave formal reviews. I would have been happy to pay extra for a decent tracking method but there is no option for this. On Thursday 25th October 2018, I sent yet another email strongly outlining my concerns but they did not see fit to reply. Needless to say, I will NOT be using them again!
Hi Angus, sorry again for the service you have received. To answer a few of your points, sorry yes the site does say 'usually dispatched within 24 hours'. This is not a guarantee and we do our best. We also can offer next day delivery if you read the details, we just ask people to contact us first to make sure we have the items in stock.

All our parcels have the Royal Mail tracking, and we could see from this that your item had not been delivered, which is why we sent out replacements. This was agreed with you 3 days before this review, and I can see they have arrived the day after you wrote this review, in 2 parcels, with the second parcel arriving the day after.

We have replied to all your emails by the next working day, and replied to this review, and the bad review you left us on other sites. Our customer support is UK based, and we believe it is more useful to speak to an English speaking person within a day, than the instant outsourced support lots of others offer, that struggle to speak English.

Sorry again anyway, and hope you enjoy the dvds.
Took three weeks for a 48 hour post to arrive
not good enough
Dvds never came.
Offered compensation however not compensation received.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE.

Was contacted only after the review was seen on this website-even after serveral emails.

The DVDs were a birthday present gift. Even though the same Dvds were avaliable on the website and I requested another copy of the DVDs in time for the birthday. The vendor was not interested and only interested in trying to improve my review on here.

Seriously JUST USE AMAZON, customer Service is beyond poor from this site.
Hi James, sorry you have not provided your second name, so we do not know who this review is from. If you would like to contact us directly with your full name or order number we can resolve any issues,
My parcel containing a 5-DVD set and a single DVD has not arrived after 12 days, the company ignore my e-mails requesting a duplicate order to be despatched. They can't have sent it if they won't confirm what their Hertford sorting office did with it.
Hi Janice, I can see from the tracking that you have now received this order. Thanks again for your purchase.
Don't normally write reviews but disappointed with not being able to contact them to sort this problem out. We have not received our order of £139 worth of DVD's which were ordered on 9th Feb, for a birthday which was yesterday (20th)! Promises of fast delivery times have not been met. We have emailed several times but no response other than "thanks for your email, we assume the items have turned up now" NO THEY HAVE NOT! No answer to phone calls either. Just get the answerphone. Frustrated is an understatement. I will update as soon as the company can be bothered to find out where are DVD's are.
Hi there, we have replied to your bad review on Trustpilot and resolved this via email with you. If you have any further problems feel free to email us directly.
Ordered four snowman dvd's for my grandchildren. Ordered 28.11.17 . Chased the order five days later. Promised that they would be sent out next day. Still waiting as at the 13.12 17. Won't be going to this place again!
Hi, as per our email communications with you by email you were refunded in full for this order. Sorry to hear that despite a full refund you feel the need to use the name Mr Rippedoff.
I ordered a DVD as a present and was told 3-5 days, It never arrived so I tried to ring, however, the phone is never answered/ I e-mailed and was told please allow an extra couple of days,. it is now 9 working days and no DVD and still no answer on their phone. Avoid
Hi Justin, Sorry to hear this and sorry if this has not arrived yet. As per our contact page we do try to not call, email, and facebook message the same customer about the same enquiry, so if we have spoken on the phone we may not email about the same issue etc.

And sorry if this is taking longer than usual. This has been posted second class. Could we say if this is not with you on Monday please reply to our email and we post another one out?
Rubbish service! Placed an order online on 13/3/17 for £99, apprantly dispatched on the 14/3/17, parcel never received, asked for replacements to be sent next day but Phil decided to refund me instead! Thank you for not fulfilling my order and the embarrassment caused as this was an anniversary present for 22/3/17! Will never use again and will definitely not recommend!
Sorry again about any poor service you have received here. You were refunded due to your claim for financial compensation for stress. This is not something that we offer in our terms and conditions and any consequential compensation claims against us will result in your order being cancelled. We are always happy to resolve issues with your order, but cannot offer an open cheque book for compensation claims when we are retailing DVDs for entertainment purposes. Sorry again and hope you have more luck with other retailers. We would also ask that you could let us know when this parcel arrives and we can arrange for it to be collected.
I've not received this DVD yet I've claimed through PayPal for a refund
Sorry to hear this, we have received no contact from you regarding this. I will go to paypal now to try to resolve this. Please in the future do contact us first and we can resolve all issues.
No delivery of goods . Paul suggested we try the post office as they obviously were not prepared to.
Paid 50 pound , received nothing.
This was to be a birthday present .
Very poor show
Hi Bob, Sorry to hear this, your order was placed after 12 on Monday and this review left on Friday. We normally suggest 3-5 working days with the free delivery you have selected, and I would expect this still today as the free delivery is 2nd class. We would suggest checking with your local Royal Mail delivery office as that is where your parcel would be if they were unable to deliver it. Please contact us if this is not with you in then next few days. If in the future you need items for a birthday within 3-4 days of order we do offer next day delivery instead of the free 3-5 day delivery.
ClassicMovieStore.co.uk is rated 4.67 based on 901 reviews