ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ClassicMovieStore.co.uk
Read ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

support@classicmoviestore.co.uk

PO BOX 318

Tell us how ClassicMovieStore.co.uk made you happy
Easy to order and delivered as expected.
happy with Classic movie store, no problems!!!
Several orders have been well over the stated delivery time.
Would like to see the option to track orders through the post even if this costs more.
I ORDERED PLEASE SIR FROM THE SEVENTIES UNFORTUNATLY IVE NOT RECIEVED IT YET THIS WAS ALMOST 1 MONTH TO THIS DAY
I had been trying to source the original series of Poldark for a present for sometime without success, until I came across ClassicMovieStore. Good selection of other titles and the DVD was delivered quickly. The quality of the picture and sound is first class
We needed to be cheered up; it worked!!
While I’m pleased with my purchase, I’m disappointed with the length of time it takes to receive goods.

Unfortunately, my goods didn’t arrive therefore they were dispatched again. Even so I feel distribution of goods could be improved.
It for a Christmas gifts
Reliable service.
Excellent service
The movies I purchased I was very pleased with and the service I receives was excellent. I would definitely purchase again from them.
Order came on time and contents as stated really pleased
No problem with the items, just not always receiving them. They have to be sent out
a second time.
Frequently better than Amazon/Ebay prices.
Good communications.
Delivery speed could sometimes be faster, hence only 4 stars.
Great selection. Easy to search. Slight hiccup on delivery but no nonsense and sorted straight away. I have bought before and will buy again.
Receive, receive, receive please note how it is spelt.
I have just received the Jon Pertwee Dr Who DVD Set, Delivery was a little slow, a week between being advised of dispatch and delivery but that may have been down to the Royal Mail. I was slightly disappointed as the write up claimed " This 20 DVD set contains all the Jon Pertwee episodes on dvd from the 3rd Doctor that remain in the archives and have been released so far." However Carnival of Monsters, The Time Monster, The Mind Of Evil, Invasion of Dinosaurs and The Three Doctors were not included but are available from Amazon.
Good range of popular titles. Reasonably quick delivery
This supplier has a vast range of titles many of which are not readily available from other suppliers. The pricing is also very competitive and delivery times fairly quick. I would recommend this company highly.
Speedy and efficient service