ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ClassicMovieStore.co.uk
Read ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

support@classicmoviestore.co.uk

PO BOX 318

Tell us how ClassicMovieStore.co.uk made you happy
Fast and reliable, great choice of movies, classic comedies. I would highly recommend.
Very efficient and quick to deliver dvds ordered. Very reasonable prices which is very good.
I have never had any problems. One item was damaged in the post but sorted by ClassicMovieStore quickly. Fast efficient service.
Several orders have been well over the stated delivery time.
Would like to see the option to track orders through the post even if this costs more.
Good customer service and quick delivery n gd value. A gd product
Brilliant selection, always fast delivery, and customer service has been so helpful here.
Many thanks for your review and order. We hope you enjoy the dvds.
Ordered a complete Carry Pn collection and it arrived in the timescale promised... in perfect conditions... loving watching through them now.
Brilliant! Got my order next day and it is such a good tv show. So pleased.
Such a great selection of classic tv series.. always super fast delivery and well packaged.
I have bought my dvds here for the last few years and they always come well packed and quickly. Can recommend
Have ordered my dvds from here for years now and they have always come well packed and quickly. Can recommend
After 11 days I am still waiting for my delivery. I have contacted by message through the web site and tried three times to call over the telephone and left messages but no one can be bothered to reply to any communication. One more email to them then I contact Paypal to refund my money and leave extremely poor reviews anywhere I can think of.

Extremely poor service and extremely poor customer service. Questions under this review are not applicable. I have still not received items I paid for. I have contacted the company four times and they have NEVER replied. Customer service minus 99 points if I could. I have not had a refund as yet as I shall contact Paypal to arrange that.
Hi Dave, sorry to hear this. I have looked into this and all 3 of your emails were replied to within 1 working day. As per the message on the contact us page that you contacted us from, we ask people to please check their junk or spam settings to avoid this. I can see now though that your order has been resolved.
STILL WAITING FOR KNIGHT RIDER COMPLETE BOXSET, DISPATCHED ON THE 11TH OF NOVEMBER. NOW 25TH. 14 WORKING DAYS GONE BY. HAVENT HAD ANY NOTIFICATION OF ANY ATTEMPTED DELIVERY BY POST OFFICE. PLEASE SEND ME A FRESH REPLACEMENT
I have looked into this and can see your dvds were delivered. Thanks for the order and hope they are enjoyed.
a little disappointed that cannot find a way of tracking my order
Sorry to hear this, we do have tracking if you wanted to email us we can share it.
I have always been pleased with my purchases from Classic Movie Store. It's always easy to find what I am looking for and the delivery has always been very good. The DVD's make an ideal present.
Waited for weeks and still didn't get my entire order
Sorry to hear this, if you contact us with your name we can get this resolved.
I bought something so long ago I do not remember.
I ORDERED PLEASE SIR FROM THE SEVENTIES UNFORTUNATLY IVE NOT RECIEVED IT YET THIS WAS ALMOST 1 MONTH TO THIS DAY
I have been using ClassicMovieStore for some time now and I always found them efficient and reliable.
very good