ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ClassicMovieStore.co.uk
Read ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

support@classicmoviestore.co.uk

PO BOX 318

Tell us how ClassicMovieStore.co.uk made you happy
Brilliant! Got my order next day and it is such a good tv show. So pleased.
Such a great selection of classic tv series.. always super fast delivery and well packaged.
I have bought my dvds here for the last few years and they always come well packed and quickly. Can recommend
Have ordered my dvds from here for years now and they have always come well packed and quickly. Can recommend
I have always been pleased with my purchases from Classic Movie Store. It's always easy to find what I am looking for and the delivery has always been very good. The DVD's make an ideal present.
I have been using ClassicMovieStore for some time now and I always found them efficient and reliable.
very good
Very quick and efficient service well satisfied and will definitely recommend them
Easy to find what I wanted in the extensive catalogue on the web site + easy ordering and quick despatch. Good customer service
Some of the Old Movies are hard to get hold of and if you can they are usually of very poor quality but I have been very impressed with the service and quality of all the movies I have bought from ClassicMovieStore.
Prompt service very good website
Excellent service.
Ordered the Miss Marple boxset and the classic movie store is the only place to buy it! You're guaranteed a quality product and a genuine uk release. Would recommend this store to everyone
Made the mistake of ordering a boxset for my parent for Xmas which he already had, problem resolved, credit note received, thank you for sorting.
SWIFT DESPATCH OF ICONIC COMEDY SERIES. MANY THANKS !
I found this site googling after finding are you being served on our públic Access.I contacted them and Philip Cooper has been so helpful recommending Many series from darling Buds of may to gavin and stacy.I had Learned about changing zones.I have gotten a few used DVD wiith light Scratches mostly alls good.I Wall continuación morder recomienda morir I liked coupling all way to dads army.is Mr copper still there? Need new list i got Mrs browns boys,father Ted i have a lot slowly replacing my last of summer wine they are slowly getting scratchy
I live in California and I have bought several items from ClassicMovieStore in the UK. Everything was delivered on time, and in good shape, and the prices (even including the overseas shipping charge) was lower than in the USA. It is worth paying extra for a region 2 DVD player to be able to buy from this dealer.
I find ClasssicMovieStore.co.uk the most reasonably priced place to find our much loved Dvd's from earlier in our lives. If CMS does not have it It is probably not available. The website is great well set out and easy to find the genre/year etc.
Try it if you do not believe me.
ordered a box set of minder DVD'S for my son for xmas, came within 2 days
much cheaper than elsewhere
lots of programmes i'd forgot about will defo use these again
Great store fast shipping easy to use
ClassicMovieStore.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 899 reviews