ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ClassicMovieStore.co.uk
Read ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

support@classicmoviestore.co.uk

PO BOX 318

Tell us how ClassicMovieStore.co.uk made you happy
I have been using ClassicMovieStore for some time now and I always found them efficient and reliable.
very good
I had been trying to source the original series of Poldark for a present for sometime without success, until I came across ClassicMovieStore. Good selection of other titles and the DVD was delivered quickly. The quality of the picture and sound is first class
Invoice 90236 INTERPOL CALLING WAS MISSING. Tried to contact Classic Movie store and left contact number since no one available to talk to me . Still waiting more than a month on. Previously no hassle with the company but now very disenchanted. Still waiting 7 months on will never deal with this lot again and will now discredit them in every form and at any time I can. BEWARE CROOKS.
Very quick and efficient service well satisfied and will definitely recommend them
Easy to find what I wanted in the extensive catalogue on the web site + easy ordering and quick despatch. Good customer service
Some of the Old Movies are hard to get hold of and if you can they are usually of very poor quality but I have been very impressed with the service and quality of all the movies I have bought from ClassicMovieStore.
Prompt service very good website
Excellent service.
I know it has been the holiday seasons but I still think you take too long to answer complaints. Are the money lost when things disappear on their way to Sweden??
Sorry to hear you feel this way. We have replied to all emails within 1 working day now for many years.. however we do have Saturday and Sunday and public holidays off. If you cannot see our replies please do check your junk folders and I will try to email you again now. And no we cover any missing item, so are happy to get this resolved for you.
Ordered the Miss Marple boxset and the classic movie store is the only place to buy it! You're guaranteed a quality product and a genuine uk release. Would recommend this store to everyone
Made the mistake of ordering a boxset for my parent for Xmas which he already had, problem resolved, credit note received, thank you for sorting.
SWIFT DESPATCH OF ICONIC COMEDY SERIES. MANY THANKS !
I found this site googling after finding are you being served on our públic Access.I contacted them and Philip Cooper has been so helpful recommending Many series from darling Buds of may to gavin and stacy.I had Learned about changing zones.I have gotten a few used DVD wiith light Scratches mostly alls good.I Wall continuación morder recomienda morir I liked coupling all way to dads army.is Mr copper still there? Need new list i got Mrs browns boys,father Ted i have a lot slowly replacing my last of summer wine they are slowly getting scratchy
I live in California and I have bought several items from ClassicMovieStore in the UK. Everything was delivered on time, and in good shape, and the prices (even including the overseas shipping charge) was lower than in the USA. It is worth paying extra for a region 2 DVD player to be able to buy from this dealer.
I find ClasssicMovieStore.co.uk the most reasonably priced place to find our much loved Dvd's from earlier in our lives. If CMS does not have it It is probably not available. The website is great well set out and easy to find the genre/year etc.
Try it if you do not believe me.
ordered a box set of minder DVD'S for my son for xmas, came within 2 days
much cheaper than elsewhere
lots of programmes i'd forgot about will defo use these again
We needed to be cheered up; it worked!!
Great store fast shipping easy to use
I live in the U. S. but have ordered many times from the ClassicMovieStore. We enjoy UK television and such and have a multi-regional DVD player to view them. Whenever I have questions they are very prompt in answering via email. And my orders are filled quickly and arrive in good time considering the distance.
ClassicMovieStore.co.uk is rated 4.67 based on 901 reviews