Mobile Outfitters Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Mobile Outfitters

About Mobile Outfitters: Mobile Outfitters, an Inc. 5000 company, is a manufacturer, innovator and consumer brand of mobile accessories based in Philadelphia, PA, USA. Our products can be found through an international network of 125+ mall kiosks, distributors, repair shops, resellers, and moutfitters.com. Our flagship product, Clear-Coat, is an ultra-clear protective film that wraps around the entire device without adding the bulk, featuring military grade scratch protection and self-healing technology, all backed by a lifetime guarantee and made in the USA.

3901B Main StSTE 106

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Mobile Outfitters?

Neil
Neil
Unverified Reviewer

I was really struggling finding a case to fit my oneplus 3 which didn't make my phone really bulky or ugly. One of my co-workers showed me her iPhone 7 which she had clearcoated and I thought it was a really good idea. I found my nearest store online which turned out to be leeds White rose. The staff were really pleasant and knowledgeable and explained all the products clearly and effectively. After this they helped me choose a product which would be the best for me. And I ended up choosing a clear screen with a matte back. I am amazing by the product and will be returning next week to get my wife's and children's phones done. I couldn't recommend this store any more. Thank you to all the staff of clearcoated Leeds for your help.
Nicholas M Shaw
Nicholas M Shaw
Verified Buyer

As a reseller of clear coats I've come to trust this brand more than any. And you know that's true when I go out of my way to purchase one that my store doesn't have in stock. And ya that photo...it has the clear coat installed. It's that awesome!
Leon Wong
Leon Wong
Verified Buyer

I give 5 is because when i purchase the order of my Xiaomi Mi5 clear coat it didn't really cover or protect all the side of the Mi5 there are very important area didn't cover at all , i also send an email to the support ask them why isn't like this but non of them reply me i felt cheated, actually this is a very good protector skin but i felt cheated and they didn't bother to reply too
Kamal
Verified Reviewer

Clear coat is a life saver of a product. Had it on 5 of my phones and never had a problem with this product. There various versions clear, matte and fusion. The best thing about it is it goes from edge to edge protection. Also it makes you phone 100% scratch proof. Best protection I've had yet shout out to clear coat Braehead amazing customer service
Jake's Foster
Unverified Reviewer

I have never had such good customer service from a lovely man called Chris he showed me the advantage of clear coat on how it does smashnot break like tempered glass and is %100 scratch proof and is far far superior to tempered glass
Steven Cassidy
Unverified Reviewer

The staff made me feel wanted at the kiosk instead of most case places. They usually just pass you off to a rubbish case. The product it’s self was top notch! Barely noticed it on my phone and wouldn’t go for a case now.
Jadwiga
Unverified Reviewer

You honestly can’t even tell the protection is on the phone. My phone not only looks fresh but also is protected! Also, I have noticed a reduced amount of fingerprints and smudges on the screen which is a bonus.
Michael
Unverified Reviewer

Mobile Outfitters had the solution I needed, I showed them my phone and asked which is the best protection I should get with no idea and they listed options for me and directed me to choose the best choice.
Unverified Reviewer

S8 done in matte I like the fact it doesn't get smudges and the look and feel of it just don't like the fact it dulls the brightest that's the only reason for the 4*
Good products and friendly and professional staff
( White Rose Leeds shopping center)
(Mobile Outfitters White Rose Centre) -
Kelly
Verified Reviewer

The real feel style skin is a must for anybody who wants to jazz up their phone and keep it protected. Worth every penny as I've wasted money before on pointless cheap cases that don't do the job. I'm over the moon with my purchase from the kiosk in Trafford, the staff were extremely helpful and a variety of options were offered to me.
Aisha
Unverified Reviewer

Had to get all 3 of my messy, clumsy kids iPads protected before they got all battered up. Feel a lot better now they are all full body protected and near enough smudge proof, no more sticky screens haha. Thanks guys.
Emiliano Calabresi
Verified Reviewer

Have had my iPhone 6s Plus full body clear-coat protection for about 3 months now. Utterly impressed with the durability of the product- has remained scratch/crack free through many rough falls and drops.
Thank you to the team at Mobile Outfitters for an amazing investment.
(Clear-Coat Intu Metrocentre) -
Unverified Reviewer

I recently went to Birmingham bullring and protected my iPhone with the clear coat 360, as a very clumsy person I find this product fantastic my phone is immaculate and I will be recommending to all my friends and family, especially with the new iPhone 8 coming out which is all glass eek !! If you want your phone free of scratches and damage this is your best bet!! definitely the best product on the market, also staff were very helpful and took the time to go through all options available
Thank you for your service mobile outfitters :)
Clear coat get my vote !!!!!
Unverified Reviewer

Terrible product. Began peeling after a couple of days. I sent a complaint email but they didn't reply for 3 weeks, meaning I could no longer get a free replacement. They are then demanding that I go into a store which is miles away and would cost me stupid amounts in transport. Don't use them...
We are so sorry about your experience at one of our Mobile Outfitters kiosks. We pride ourselves on great products and customer service, and would like to make it up to you. Please email us at help@moutfitters.com so that we can further assist you. We look forward to hearing from you. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Unverified Reviewer

Great product does exactly what was sold to me. Have had it a few months now and no problems at all. Highly recommend it to anyone. Worth the money
Malik
Verified Reviewer

The customer service was amazing as they explained everything to me and to see the process happen right in front of my eyes was great. I am very happy with the end result and now I don't need a case on my phone. Love it
(Clear-Coat Intu Trafford Centre) -
Joe Matthews
Verified Reviewer

I purchased the product on the 3rd September 2017 the following morning the product came off the first chance I had to return with the product was 9th September 2017 were I asked for a full refund of £55 under the consumer act 2015 because I feel the product was unfit for purpose only to be told I can't have a refund even though that's against the law. I have since sent several emails and even had a conversation with someone from clearcoat, I also have a couple of reply emails from them 1 saying they would be happy giving me a refund yet now they are ignoring all my correspondence to try and resolve this issue. I am more than happy to take this further if I need to even court if that's the only option I am left with. It's not about the money its the principle I no longer have the product on my phone and £55 worse off
A McLeod
Verified Reviewer

We have had 2 phones done both have bubbled/started peeling within hours, both phones have been re-wrapped and both have started to peel off straight away. The attitude of the staff in Braehead is shocking I would never speak to a client in this manner.

The product is simple not fit for purpose.
Unverified Reviewer

False advertisement I thought lifetime guarantee meant you can get the clear coat replaced for free after reading the terms and conditions I have found out that to get a replacement after the 14 days it will cost me £12 I paid £45 for a protector that doesn't protect the phone screen from cracking also the original clear coat isn't self healing I've scratched my clear coat and it hasn't self healed not happy with this
Verified Reviewer

Mobile Outfitters in Lenox Mall in Atlanta is a Fraud. They don't stand behind the wonderful Lifetime guarantee thats proudly promoted on Mobile Outfitters website. We've had nothing but a horrible experience. First, we were told to get the full wrap; within 48 hours it was peeling. Apparently the person who installed it did a shotty job. The second installation resulted in a broken screen on my phone after it was dropped. After discussing with The Atlanta (Lenox Mall location) they refused to honor heir warranty and instead gave me reasons why they couldn't and didn't stand behind their promise. #Fraud
(Mobile Outfitters Lenox Square (near Macys)) -
We are so sorry about your experience at our Mobile Outfitters kiosk in Lenox Mall. We pride ourselves on great products and customer service, and would like to make it up to you. Please email us at help@moutfitters.com so that we can further assist you. We look forward to hearing from you. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Christian

Hi to all
I initially saw the stall in white rose and did some research on them since I was struggling to get a proper protection for my Samsung s8, I did read a few bad reviews on them but saw a few good ones so I decided to give them a try since most of the time people only leave a review to complain and not congratulate ( this is my first congregational review)
So like I was saying gave them a try it's been over 2 months now and I can say I'm happy of my choice the protector is great and the workers more then helpful people have to understand that there not buying a magical phone case its not going to make your phone indestructible and you still have to take care of your phone ! But it's a great product and good staff!
Christian.
(Mobile Outfitters White Rose Centre) -
Sheikh
Unverified Reviewer

It fit really well, protected my phone. and if i ever needed to replace it they would send new ones with the installation kit!
Raiz
Verified Reviewer

""Started to bubble and peel after a few weeks on my Iwatch and iPhone . Went couldn't get back to Manchester arndale so had to swallow it and pay the £7 next time I was there . Well went back and they have gone . Paid a lot of money for this I feel like I've been robbed.
Mobile Outfitters is rated 3.99 based on 242 reviews