Mobile Outfitters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobile Outfitters
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Mobile Outfitters Reviews

About Mobile Outfitters:

At Mobile Outfitters, we love technology and the way it connects people and makes life more fun and productive. We create high-quality, USA-designed products that are professionally installed with a Lifetime Replacement.

You'll find us at 800+ locations in over 50 countries. All of our products are custom made on-demand and always include professional installation. No matter what device, we’ll get it covered cleanly and perfectly, right on the spot, just for you.

Adding life to what you love…every day.

215-325-0747

Mobile Outfitters 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Anne
Mobile Outfitters 5 star review on 29th August 2020
Basel ke
Great service, and good protection!
Es la mejor protección del mundo. Aparte me encanto mi Skin!!!!
4th time I'm going to have to get it replaced. The last 3 times being in the last 7.
I've used on all my phones previously but this is a very poor customer experience.
Hello Kenneth! Our apologies for your recent experience. We have received your inquiry at our helpdesk via email at help@moutfitters.com
We want you to know that our customer service team has responded to your email request and is looking forward to assisting you further.
Had a good experience and curomer care is also good as well keep it up!
Quality products
Prompt service, completed very quickly. The salesperson was excellent - approachable, friendly, knowledgable and offering willing to offer advice. When I returned my device was ready. Warranty etc explained clearly. Salesman very helpful. Having dealt with him before getting coating on my phone, and knowing how well it works, I had no hesitation in returning to get the same coating on my iPad - which otherwise is impossible to keep clean!
Well, Its my first time, I heard about outfitters, earlier I never purchase any screen protector with a huge price base around 1.6k. So overall experience after getting the work done by mobile outfitters, my s20+ looks really amazing and installation was quite Professional. I must recommend mobile outfitters for everyone to go at least once and have an experience with them.
Happy with the matte screen cover on my new phone.
When I saw the finished product I almost did not recognized my iphone, it looks brand new with the front and back cover protection. Very clean and very professional work of Al Wahda branch.. Thank You! ❤️ 👌👍
I rly like new clear coat on my pixel 3a :)
I didnt like it.
Hello Peter,

We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed. Please reach out directly to our helpdesk via email at help@moutfitters.com We are happy to assist you. Hope to hear from you soon.
Amazing product- scratch resistant silicone plastic material.
Protecting our lovely devices.
Excellent protection, this is my 3rd phone that I am using with mobile outfitters protection. Staff was nice, explained everything about lifetime replacement and so on!
For now, everything is fine with the protection. I am satisfied :)
For now, everything is fine with the protection. I am satisfied :)
Excellent customer service , a little high on price but u get what u pay for thats full protection for your device, just takes about 15 to 20 mins to apply
The one who assisted me explained everything in detail and provided good customer service.
Have been using Clear Coat for the past 7 years and have never been disappointed with their service or quality of products. A thumbs up for keeping the great quality and also being affordable.
It's a good thing
Bez problémov vymenili, ked sa zacal odlepovat za poplatok, ktorý uvádzajú. Personál ústretový, služby rýchle.
Mobile Outfitters is rated 3.91 based on 724 reviews