Vanities Depot Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Vanities Depot

Tell us how Vanities Depot made you happy

Over 7 Days
"We recently purchased a vanity from Vanities Depot and were very pleased with the vanity and timely delivery."
HJ Chang
"well built and easy to install...Thank You"
Michelle Street
"Beautiful vanity, high quality can’t wait until my project ic completed"
"Found the most amazing vanity at Vanities Depot! It was delivered as per schedule. It exceeded my expectations."
"We ordered 2 vanities both which arrived in a timely fashion. The delivery man was so nice & helpful. Unfortunately 1 sink was cracked so I called and they sent a new one right away. I would do business again as the customer service is very good and the products are well constructed."
"I tossed and turned trying to determine which color of Vanity to go with. I ended up purchasing the black Vanity. I originally wanted the White Marble. But it was not available. I was offered the cream one at no additional cost by Vanity Depot. Which was very courteous of them and accommodating to be able to stay on target. During the install. We had a question on what side the drain hole should be on. I sent an email as my contracter waited. To my amazement. I hit send, within 10 minutes, sure enough. A more detailed explanation and answer to my question. I honestly do recommend Vanity Depot. The products are well made. Elegant and the Customer Service I would rate them a 10. Thanks so much Vanity Depot. Much Appreciated! Sincerely, David"
"Beautiful and high quality solid wood. Purchased vanity and matching mirrors. I did not purchase with attached countertop, which was a good decision. It would have been too heavy to move upstairs."
""""
"Beanies a black vanity for my daughters bathroom. Searched all over the internet and found this one. It was the “richest”’looking one I could find for the small dimensions. When I opened the box I couldn’t be happier. It is in a white bathroom with marble tiles and a marble top and looks beautiful! The only reason I give it 4/5 is because the shipping company was a bit difficult to work with. They called to say they were delivering and really didn’t speak English. It took several days to get the vanity delivered once it made it local."
"Very good customer service. Highly recommend"
"good quality, very pretty with vanity."
"good quality, very pretty with vanity."
"nice finish but the vanity size is not standard so you have to adjust the fi if you buy a standard top. I'm not crazy about the self-closig drawers but most people like them. I do like aluminum lining to the drawers. It is definitely ivory in color not bright whte but I like it."
"Very professional and efficient"
"The two vanities we received from Vanities Depot lived up to great pictures on the website. The quality of the build and finish is excellent. We also purchased the optional white quartz tops with white sinks and they were easy to install and look wonderful. Only issue... The back splashes that ship with the vanities are the exact width of the vanity. Doesn't sound like a problem but the quartz tops are 3 inches wider than the vanities (1.5" overhang on each side.) The overhang looks good. But when the back splashes are placed on the quartz top, they look ridiculous being 3 inches narrower than the top. We had to toss them out, which was a shame because the sinks would have looked even better with the back splash."
"Excellent product lines, fair pricing and prompt shipping. We will definitely use Vanity Depot on future projects!"
"Everything was beautiful except the backsplash was smaller than the counter top. It looks out of place."
"The countertop and sinks are lovely. More than big enough to service us and deep so they don't splatter on the pretty counters. Easy to clean."
"Found item I was looking for cheaper than anywhere else."
"Great vanity, perfect service. Thanks!"
Vanities Depot is rated 4.64 based on 184 reviews