Vanities Depot Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Vanities Depot

How would you rate Vanities Depot ?

Verified Buyer
"Extremely happy with the vanity and the quality of the product. It started with the customer service agent who guided me thru till i found just what i needed. Updates were constant till i received the cabinet and in time for my project . Loved it and highly recommend the site."
Verified Buyer
"Well the shipping/packaging was excellently done. The vanity is beautiful!"
"We are very pleased with our vanity and mirror. Very good quality."
Krista Andrews
Verified Buyer
"Bette than the picture. Delivery was fast and easy. Box came all beat up, but was wrapped so well underneath there was no damage. Would definitely but again."
"I love the look of the vanities, but have yet to receive mine. I ordered mine over 6 weeks ago, in May. I just received the linen cabinet today, after the first was damaged. Unfortunately, because the vanity & cabinet were originally shipped together, both had to be returned. I expected both items again today, but only received the linen cabinet. The only reason I gave you the 2 instead of a 1 is because I don't know who is at fault here. None-the-less I still have no vanity, don't where it's at AND have paid for it! You need to do a better job!!"
Elsa Ortega
Verified Buyer
"Customer Service Agent updated us, when item was first backordered, and again was going to be delayed, and when it finally shipped."
Micah Tober
Verified Buyer
"Greetings, The James Martin Sonoma Coffee Oak single vanity is beautiful and well built. It is a solid vanity and we are pleased with it! If we were to rate our experience with Vanities Depot, I would say 4 stars out of 5. It would be 5 but I feel the communication needs improvement, contacting the customer if the product doesn't ship when expected or updates in general. This is a sizable sum of money to spend over the internet on something sight unseen so one has to have a lot of trust and regular communication after the initial sale would go a long way in assuring the customer that all is well and in process. The vanity was very well packaged for shipping which was definitely appreciated, especially since it traveled about half way across the country to get to us. Thank-you, Micah Tober Pic attached."
Robert Robart
Verified Buyer
"I won't install the vanity until the fall so it will stay in the box until then. I look forward to seeing this then and can contribute a better review at that time. I can say the delivery was right on schedule."
Tim Simons
Verified Buyer
"Build quality is high...as expected from reviews...with exception of the matching mirror glass itself which has noticeable waves as you move side to side...not noticeable until unboxed and hung on the wall. Also misled with the description of the color “white” which is actually painted a color I have always seen described as ivory, cream or antique white. Disappointed."
Bradley Paulson
Verified Buyer
"I wouldn't exactly say they made me happy but they did resolve the issue after I agreed to pay them an additional $399.00. We specifically decided to go with Vanities Depot because they offered a quality 60" vanity with a single sink. We originally found the website moderately easy to navigate but had questions that needed verification prior to placing our order, so we e-mailed them asking for clarification. Their e-mailed response referred specifically to the single sink vanity we were interested in by model number. Satisfied that it would fit, we went back to the website and ordered what we thought to be the single sink unit. A pop-up that repeatedly appeared while placing the order that offered "an additional 10% discount" caused us some confusion as every time we clicked it, it wiped out the previous discount and only gave us the 10%. The word "additional" should not have been included as it was anything but. Well finally, after having to basically re-do the order from scratch 3 times, we finally gave up and clicked "Place Order". (We kept trying 3 times as we thought that perhaps we were doing something wrong) Problem solved, we thought. Just for clarification regarding the "additional 10%" pop-up I again emailed Vanities Depot for clarification. I was told that despite the wording "additional 10% discount" only 1 discount was allowed per order and that I had received the highest discount possible. Although I felt that this was a bit deceptive I chose not to argue. When the vanity arrived, it was the double sink version, not the single. Upon pulling up the e-mailed receipt we discovered it too referred to the double sink version, although I am confident that I had selected the single when the order was placed, which left us with no proof whatsoever that we had ordered the single vanity. I called Vanities Depot to discuss the problem and see what could be done to resolve the issue. I was told that the only option open was to pay an additional $399.00 to cover shipping, which we did. The double sink vanity was picked up by the trucking company a couple of days later and the 2nd shipment carrying the single arrived a few days later. The unit appears to be of excellent quality and we are very happy with the selection. I would like to say that the Vanities Depot representative I e-mailed and subsequently spoke too on the phone was very courteous and helpful, I would only suggest that anyone placing an order on this website navigate carefully, double check your order and print a copy of it BEFORE clicking the "Place Order" button so as to have proof of what you actually intended to order."
"Vanity is gorgeous, but it did not come with sink clips. For almost 4k it would have been nice not to have to try to find hardware. Other than that it was fine."
"Product is of good quality, and was well packaged. We are most pleased!"
Kandis Dowd
Verified Buyer
"High quality vanity, fast shipping, and arrived all in one piece!!"
"Great service! Vanity was the best price on the Internet that I could find and it came well packaged without a scratch. Any time I contacted VanitiesDepot, they got right back to me. Would order from them again!"
Sherry Albertini
"Great quality products!"
Terry Heeter
Verified Buyer
"We couldn’t be happier with our vanity and the customer service was exceptional."
Peggy Mcguire
Verified Buyer
"The James Martin vanity is even better in person. Love it and looks fabulous. FYI the cottage white match’s pottery barn white over toilet cabinet perfectl😄❤️"
Denise Connell
Verified Buyer
"The bathroom vanity we purchased was beautiful and very high quality. I almost regret putting it in the kid's bathroom."
Victoria Beelik
Verified Buyer
"Very nice design and well made. It was just as pretty as represented"
Christine Speck
Verified Buyer
"Great quality! We have not installed it yet. We are building."
Verified Buyer
"Well the shipping/packaging was excellently done. The vanity is beautiful!"
"Love it !!!!!!!!!!!!"