Vanities Depot Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Vanities Depot

How would you rate Vanities Depot ?

(optional)

"We are very pleased with our vanity and mirror. Very good quality."
Malinda Ferko
Malinda Ferko
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful and classic design!"
KELLEY KEENAN
KELLEY KEENAN
Verified Buyer
"Be aware that the Brittany vanity is a very yellow white. It did not match my white trim at all (BM Chantilly Lace). I had to paint the vanity and it didn't turn out very well. THe photo shows the difference between the trim and the vanity."
J Clemente
Verified Buyer
"The vanity arrived and was installed by my contractor, so I was very disappointed come in and see that there was a very cheap looking piece of wood used for the back splash. This vanity is going in a boys bathroom and will surely have water splashed as all vanities do, so am now paying to have a piece of marble fitted to protect the wall behind the vanity. This was not an inexpensive vanity and now spending extra money to try to make it durable. Your picture on the site show this white backsplash against a white wall so no way to tell that it is a particle board product. Very expensive mistake."
"Product is of good quality, and was well packaged. We are most pleased!"
Kandis Dowd
Verified Buyer
"High quality vanity, fast shipping, and arrived all in one piece!!"
"I received this product twice and it was broken. The third delivery it was in one piece but didn't include any directions or specs. I reached out to your company and never heard back. Luckily I reached out to the original manufacturer and was able to get the specs from them."
"Great service! Vanity was the best price on the Internet that I could find and it came well packaged without a scratch. Any time I contacted VanitiesDepot, they got right back to me. Would order from them again!"
Sherry Albertini
"Great quality products!"
Terry Heeter
Verified Buyer
"We couldn’t be happier with our vanity and the customer service was exceptional."
Peggy Mcguire
Verified Buyer
"The James Martin vanity is even better in person. Love it and looks fabulous. FYI the cottage white match’s pottery barn white over toilet cabinet perfectl😄❤️"
Denise Connell
Verified Buyer
"The bathroom vanity we purchased was beautiful and very high quality. I almost regret putting it in the kid's bathroom."
Urvashi Mody
Verified Buyer
"Extremely happy with the vanity and the quality of the product. It started with the customer service agent who guided me thru till i found just what i needed. Updates were constant till i received the cabinet and in time for my project . Loved it and highly recommend the site."
Victoria Beelik
Verified Buyer
"Very nice design and well made. It was just as pretty as represented"
Christine Speck
Verified Buyer
"Great quality! We have not installed it yet. We are building."
Kirk Rausch
Verified Buyer
"Well the shipping/packaging was excellently done. The vanity is beautiful!"
"Love it !!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Received the vanity within a week of ordering it, and it arrived in excellent condition. I've added some before and after pictures. It is more beautiful in person than the pictures! It is extremely well-made and has plenty of storage under the sinks and in the drawers. We love it!"
"Great buying experience! Vanity arrived on time, in perfect condition, and appeared as expected from the website. I would definitely purchase from Vanities Depot in the future."
"Good quality, beautiful furniture"
"The vanity wood was very nice, However the adhesive crumbled luckily I had our cabinet installer on the job site and he was able to fix it with new glue."
Esther Fessel
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy ordering from Vanities Depot. They have a very nice selection and their delivery was quick and efficient. I would certainly recommend them."
Silvia J Fernandez
Verified Buyer
"Professional, product was great. Wish I would ahve had more communication on all fronts from vendor but overall it was great"
Vanities Depot is rated 4.64 based on 105 reviews