Vanities Depot Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Vanities Depot
Telephone

How would you rate Vanities Depot ?

Urvashi Mody
"Extremely happy with the vanity and the quality of the product. It started with the customer service agent who guided me thru till i found just what i needed. Updates were constant till i received the cabinet and in time for my project . Loved it and highly recommend the site."
Kirk Rausch
"Well the shipping/packaging was excellently done. The vanity is beautiful!"
"We are very pleased with our vanity and mirror. Very good quality."
"The delivery service called and rescheduled four times and finally had to deliver on a Sunday as contract was scheduled for install Monday. Delivery company opened the boxes for inspection and took them away. Mirror could not be installed as it was too tall for the space. Vanities will not take it back because I do not have the original packaging, leaving me with a costly mirror I cannot use. I ordered my master bath vanity from Decor Planet, who delivered within one week or ordering."
"Amazing service , quality, pricing and delivery in less than a week"
"This was my first time ordering from Vanities Depot and I must say I'm truly pleased. The James Martin vanity I chose is a very well built, quality item. Also the care that went into packaging for shipment was well above the standard. Two thumbs up and I shell return."
"Vanity top was broken but Cedric was very helpful getting a second one shipped to us! After several emails he finally got the situation corrected. Glad he handled it so promptly."
"Vanity looks great. Arrived on time and in good condition and matching closely to the description and photos on the website. Appreciated the prompt response we received to questions regarding delivery."
"Great product, and well built quality"
"Very good experience. Product was delivered quickly and without any damage."
"This is a very high quality piece you will not be disappointed."
"Excellent choices and prompt delivery."
"We just purchased a 72” vanity from Seconds and Surplus for another bathroom, but they didn’t have any 60” vanities for our 2nd bathroom. Got online and found Vanities Depot and ordered the 60" Brookfield Warm Cherry Double Bathroom Vanity × 1 with 60” Santa Cecilia 4CM Oval Sink × 1 and it was a better quality vanity than what we purchased at Sevonds and Surplus. Can’t wait to get bathroom #1 done, so I can see the new vanity setup in bathroom #2!"
"Love the vanity, customer service was excellent , needed new footing for bottom of vanity and shipped out right away."
"Terrific customer service. My new vanity is beautiful and can not wait to have it installed. Worked with customer service as the matching mirror was on backorder and he could not have communicated better providing clear expectations on delivery dates and and follow up information on all aspects of the transaction. Already recommended site to friends!"
"The vanity we ordered was as hoped for. Great craftmanship. I was hesitant ordering a vanity online, but vanity depot changed that."
"My new vanity is beautiful! Thanks for your help in making my bathroom lovely."
"So far so good. We are waiting to install our vanities but are not quite ready. We took a peek when they arrived and they look beautiful! Customer service has been wonderful. Ask us again in two weeks......stay tuned!"
"Our new vanity is amazing from the self closing doors to the beautiful design. Great choice, just finished the install need to hook up sinks and we are finished. Thanks Vanity Depot. Keith and Leslie"
"I ordered a vanity that was on back order. I realized that the vanity was not the right size and canceled the order in the midst of shipping. It was never delivered to my residence. Even though I canceled the order/shipping, they attempted to deliver the item 3 additional times. Canceling and the refund has been a ridiculous process AND they charged me $277 in shipping fees alone. Buyer Beware!!!! (Note:this is a small vanity,!)"
Hello,
I'm sorry to hear you are having problems. We offer a full refund, no questions asked before the product ships. Once the items are on the way, you may still return the item within 14 days without any restocking fees, less shipping cost we are charged by a freight company. Even though this is smaller vanity, it still weighs nearly 200 lbs and it's traveling hundreds of miles each way via a freight company. Alternatively, we even offer an option to return the items via own carrier.
"Bette than the picture. Delivery was fast and easy. Box came all beat up, but was wrapped so well underneath there was no damage. Would definitely but again."
"I love the look of the vanities, but have yet to receive mine. I ordered mine over 6 weeks ago, in May. I just received the linen cabinet today, after the first was damaged. Unfortunately, because the vanity & cabinet were originally shipped together, both had to be returned. I expected both items again today, but only received the linen cabinet. The only reason I gave you the 2 instead of a 1 is because I don't know who is at fault here. None-the-less I still have no vanity, don't where it's at AND have paid for it! You need to do a better job!!"
"Customer Service Agent updated us, when item was first backordered, and again was going to be delayed, and when it finally shipped."
Vanities Depot is rated 4.59 based on 128 reviews