Vanities Depot Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Vanities Depot

Tell us how Vanities Depot made you happy

Over 7 Days
Stephanie Tyszkiewicz
"Great experience & quality product! Would have been a 5 except one sink was not originally sent. We are very happy with our remodel!"
Pamela Davis
"We ordered 2 vanities for a home remodel and couldn’t be happier. Very good quality and arrived on time with no damage. See pictures"
Kim Sperry
"Vanities depot was great and I wished go have known before hand about the impracticality of the james martin vanity. Is gorgeous but when you turn on the faucet, the water runs out of the sink and onto the front of the cabinets because the sink is too shallow"
"The vanity was delivered damaged. I have been in contact with Nieman thru email and he stated that a paint repair kit would be sent out.. In a phone conversation he stated that new draw front would be ordered and delivered. I have not received a confirming email to show a new lower draw front has been ordered. I have received the paint repair kit. I still need a new replacement draw front."
"The vanity was beautiful! Wonderful quality. We had to modify the inside due to the vanity configuration for plumbing. It was designed to move farther left, but a wall was in the way. I got the marble top and it was beautiful. The only thing the buyer needs to consider is that the back splash doesn't completely cover the length of back of the vanity. Falls short about 1 " on either side."
"LOVE this vanity! Great construction and lots of storage."
"We would be happy to voice your opinions concerning the service & products of Vanities Depot. First, the service was top notch, Neiman Williams was our sales representative & he could have been more helpful in providing information on your products, he is a keeper. The products were also in good condition when arriving at our home. James Martin is a very good product & update our bathrooms in style. Gail & ET Dahl"
"The vanity was shipped and received in the exact time frame that was quoted in perfect condition.. I can't say enough about the vanity. It's beautiful, great quality and is a perfect fit."
"Although there was some confusion on delivery and returning an item, overall customer service was decent. The vanity itself is nice and was shipped without any damages, which can be difficult dor items such as this."
"Excellent customer service. They were able to correct a mistake that I made when I created my order. The products exceeded my expectations. Quality and look of vanity, mirror, linen closet and table was excellent."
"I LOVE MY VANITY! IT WAS GREAT I ORDERED ONLINE AND BY THE NEXT WEEK IT ARRIVED. I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY PLUMBER TO CONNECT IT BUT IT LOOKS AWESOME"
"I LOVE IT, IT FITS BEAUTIFULLY AND I AM VERY HAPPY"
"Excellent product and customer service. Our vanity and mirror is exceptional quality!"
"Great selection of good quality vanities. We purchased burnished mahogany 72” vanity. It is beautiful! Very happy with it!"
"Unfortunately we received two damaged vanities however Vanities Depot has been very fair in handling the issue and taking care of us, their customer."
"The vanity is nice and came on time. My only problem was I paid extra to have the vanity brought in the house. The vanity was to be delivered between 9 to 1, due to many problems it arrived after 5:00. Thank god my contractor and staff were still on site. The gentleman delivering the vanity was alone. I had ordered a double vanity. If it weren’t for my staff of guys the delivery man would never have been able to bring it in the house. I am very disappointed that I had to pay extra for a service that wa not available."
Hello Dawn,
I apologize for a delayed delivery. Sometimes the delays caused by traffic are beyond our control. Our agent will be in contact to credit you for the in-home delivery. I hope your vanity is looking great in the new bathroom.
Hello Kim,
Thank you for your feedback. This sink has a 3" flat surface designed for easy cleaning. It is not designed to work with 2" or shorter neck faucets for this very reason.
"Ordered a 60" Cottage White James Martin vanity and Mirror. My only complaint is it took a little longer then we expected for delivery. It was however placed the day before Thanksgiving so processsing the order did not happen until following Monday. Other then that I would recommend Vanities Depot."
"We bought a James Martin Brookfield vanity in Antique Black from Vanity Depot and were very pleased with the quality and great price. It is our first experience with online home goods shopping, but the website was easy and Vanity came in great shape. Overall very happy with our purcahse."
"Great experience with our order, delivery and timeliness. Vanity was also very high quality. Excellent customer service!"
"Our vanity is exactly what we wanted and fits our space perfectly. It came quickly and was packaged well. It would’ve been nice to have had more communication from the delivery company. Overall we are very pleased with our new vanity!"
Vanities Depot is rated 4.62 based on 222 reviews