Vanities Depot Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Vanities Depot Reviews

469-802-8595

Tell us how Vanities Depot made you happy
Unresponsive and unwilling to help with product that was broken.
The vanity arrived but it has not yet been installed. It looks beautiful from the peeks into the box. I am still waiting for the mirrors but I am excited to see the vanity unboxed and installed!
Vanities Depot 5 star review on 19th October 2020 Vanities Depot 5 star review on 19th October 2020 Vanities Depot 5 star review on 19th October 2020 Vanities Depot 5 star review on 19th October 2020 Vanities Depot 5 star review on 19th October 2020 Vanities Depot 5 star review on 19th October 2020 Vanities Depot 5 star review on 19th October 2020 Vanities Depot 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Had a wonderful experience with my purchase and delivery was expedient. Would highly recommend your site.
Vanities Depot was wonderful to work with. At several points during my purchase process, I had questions. I received immediate, professional, and accurate information from their Customer Service representative. My two vanities, 3 sinks, and two countertops arrived well-packaged and completely intact. I would not hesitate to order from them again. Very good products, support, and delivery.
Things went well until shipping. Sample were not ship promptly. Had to follow up three times. Order not received in the time need to make selections. End up canceling order. Still waiting for credit.
I do have a drawer that doesn't fit but can't be certain of that at this time. Vanity was very heavy and would never been able to be delivered to the second floor without an elevator. May want to check on delivery if on the ground floor or not.
It took over 2 months for my vanity and mirror to be delivered. It took my electrician a week to get to my house to hang the mirror only to discover the mirror was shattered. Because it was more than 5 days after delivery they refuse to replace my $1,000 mirror. I was not even going to say anything about the damaged door on the vanity because we can fix it. I am beyond disappointed to say the least. Horrible costumer service on top of all of it.
So far so good. We're looking forward to opening this and installing it into a transformed bathroom. I'll definitely give you the highest rating on shipping as it was crated meticulously and arrived quickly. Good job!
Best price for the quality I could find. Arrived in good shape.
Perfect product.quality outstanding. Delivery service quick, efficient and friendly. Excellent
The vanity is beautiful but the top was broken and we were unable to open it before the 48 hour window was up and apparently there is nothing they can do which is very disappointing especially in light of the cost and difficulty we are having to replace It
Long story short, Had to wait a few weeks for contractor to install vanity. The size was off from the diagram, ended up having to return the vanity. Had receipt, it was still in perfect condition in the box and it couldn’t be returned. Now I have a beautiful vanity wasting away in my garage. Customer service was extremely rude. Will never work with this company again and will continue to voice my displeasure on every form of media I can. Also found out you guys changed me a $100 for shipping. On another website for the same vanity they offered free shipping. Being a middle man and doing what other companies do just not as well and with poor customer service, I don’t see you guys making it in business long. There’s more issues but I won’t bore anybody with my displeasure that will never be rectified
Great quality product! Relatively good turnaround time. I will buy again!
The vanitiy has been delivered but has not been installed yet
I love my new vanity. It is exactly what my powder room needed! Vanities depot kept me updated on my order and the delivery. Thank you!
The vanity arrived securely in one piece
Fast receipt of sample.
They were responsive when I wanted to make a return, and promptly credited my account when necessary.
Very quick delivery. The vanity was packaged impeccably. I would definitely buy from you again.
The product is high quality and exactly what it said it was.
Vanities Depot is rated 4.48 based on 438 reviews