Company Check Reviews

Caspian Point OnePierhead StreetCardiff

Tell us how Company Check made you happy
Precisely what I required which I obtained in 30 mins
Thanks for your review!
Only just started using the system, but am impressed so far. Easy to use, good information and I like the dashboard options
Thank you for your review of Company Check!
Thank you very much for resolving my complaint
You are very welcome :) Thanks for using Company Check!
Simple to use
Thanks for your review!
So far so good. When eventually my question was answered Lucy was very helpful and charming. well done.
Thank you for your review of Company Check!
Great website, easy to use and does the job for not much money!
Thanks for your review!
Easy to use and cost effective.
Thanks for your review of Company Check!
Very good source of information
Thank you for leaving a review of Company Check!
Exceptionally poor purchased a report and information was missing and not up to date would not use again and would NOT recommend
Here at Company Check, your satisfaction is our top priority and if you don't love the report you bought, we'll fully refund you! We've sent you three emails to offer you this refund but haven't received any communication back. If you'd still like for us to assist you with your complaint, please contact our support team via contactus@companycheck.co.uk.
Due to my misunderstanding I gave a poor review, but Company Check were excellent in attempting to correct the isssue
Thanks for your review of Company Check!
Very pleased with promptsupply of information
Thanks for your review of Company Check!
I went online to get a credit rating on a company that had filed its first set of accounts, and whilst you could see via company check that the accounts had been filed, the company check system stated that accounts had yet to be filed and so the credit check was a waste of time and money. I left the review above and CompanyCheck corrected the issue and asked me to amend my review. I appreciate the correction and the contact, but when a companies livelihood is dependent on the accuracy of these kind of reports I still believe the report should have been correct in the first place.
Hello! We're sorry to hear the report wasn't what you expected to see. All changes made at Companies House will filter through to us within 10 working days and I can see that the report in question was up to date within that time frame. Do contact our support team if there's anything else we can do for you via contactus@companycheck.co.uk. Thank you for using Company Check!
Problem sorted
We're so pleased to hear that your problem was sorted! Do contact our support team if there's anything else we can do for you via contactus@companycheck.co.uk. Thank you for using Company Check!
Great detail on any company I’ve checked
Very good service
Thanks for your review of Company Check!
It has become my go-to place to check out prospective clients and suppliers. Everything I need and the mobile site is also clear. A great service.
Thank you so much for your review of Company Check! We're so pleased to hear that you're happy with our service. Do contact our support team if you ever require any assistance via contactus@companycheck.co.uk.
100% Satisfied with service
Thank you for your review of Company Check!
Great company checking service.
Thanks for your review of Company Check!
Information is fine and as expected but the website is grim.
Hello! Thanks for your feedback. We believe in clarity of information and we think our website currently delivers that but we'd love to hear more about how we can improve! Please feel free to email contactus@companycheck.co.uk with any advice you may have to make our website more appealing. Thanks for your help!
not really No information on Turnover and additional accounting probally wouldnt do it again.
Hello! Here at Company Check, your satisfaction is our top priority and if you don't love the report you bought, we'll fully refund you! Out of the millions of reports on our site, it seems you didn't love this one and I can see that our support team got in touch last week and provided you with a full refund in line with our 7-day money-back guarantee. Our support team will always be on hand to assist you with anything and you can get in touch with them by emailing contactus@companycheck.co.uk
Company Check is rated 3.79 based on 312 reviews