Company Check Reviews

Read Company Check Reviews

contactus@companycheck.co.uk

Caspian Point OnePierhead StreetCardiff

Tell us how Company Check made you happy
disappointing user experience abandoned fast
Dear All, the information I got are available in www free of charge, means: I got not any further information. Paid thje money for nothing
Same information that is freely available on companies house site. Why are you charging for this!
I did not manage to get any more information than the one which is already available on the internet for free. Actually I asked for a refund with no response so far...
Credit reports are not very useful and some are well out of date. Cancelled my renewal, but they still took payment. Tried to contact them to get it renewed but just getting ignored.
i havent got the report Yet is it on its way to me ?
The Credit Report I was trying to get on a particular director who has multiple debts has not been sent and I was signed up to a £60.00 5 report deal which I did not want. Complained immediately by e-mail and only now been contacted with the usual satisfaction survey.
I Googled a company that I wanted to get a report on. The search results took me to companysearch site. It looked like they could give me a report for the company I was looking for. I paid the £24, but when I tried to use the credit, I discovered this website did not have a report available for the company I was interested in. CompanyCheck listened to my complaint and duly refunded my money. Thank you .. ;)
Thank you for your one-star review, Graham. I can see that you wanted a credit report for Company SC375350. This report can be found on our site simply by searching for it and I can actually see from your account that this was the report you originally bought. Nevertheless, our 7-day money-back guarantee means that we will happily refund you in full, no questions asked, and this is what our support team did. If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again via contactus@companycheck.co.uk
Thought I was buying a company check but all I see is a receipt and no check! What do I do to get a company check then? No instructions ! Totally bewildered and so disappointed.
Hello! Thanks for leaving a review of your experience with Company Check. At the top of all of our receipts, you will see the following sentence "Thank you for your order. This email is your VAT receipt. Login to start checking companies". We delivered over 100 million reports to 21 million visitors last year alone which is why we do not automatically send reports, however I can see that the report you bought was emailed over to you by our support team. All purchases can be found under the "Order History" section of your account - If you want a Company Check, just log in :) We hope this information along with our email correspondence has been helpful to you but do get in touch if you need anything else.
Exceptionally poor purchased a report and information was missing and not up to date would not use again and would NOT recommend
Here at Company Check, your satisfaction is our top priority and if you don't love the report you bought, we'll fully refund you! We've sent you three emails to offer you this refund but haven't received any communication back. If you'd still like for us to assist you with your complaint, please contact our support team via contactus@companycheck.co.uk.
Problem sorted
We're so pleased to hear that your problem was sorted! Do contact our support team if there's anything else we can do for you via contactus@companycheck.co.uk. Thank you for using Company Check!
not really No information on Turnover and additional accounting probally wouldnt do it again.
Hello! Here at Company Check, your satisfaction is our top priority and if you don't love the report you bought, we'll fully refund you! Out of the millions of reports on our site, it seems you didn't love this one and I can see that our support team got in touch last week and provided you with a full refund in line with our 7-day money-back guarantee. Our support team will always be on hand to assist you with anything and you can get in touch with them by emailing contactus@companycheck.co.uk
Our money and didn’t get any useful info
Hello! We're sorry to hear that our service wasn't useful to you. Our support team did get in touch to offer you a refund but we haven't heard back from you. Get in touch with us today via contactus@companycheck.co.uk if you need any further assistance.
Good service.
Hi there! We'd love to know why you think our 'Good service' only deserves one star; get in touch with our support team today via contactus@companycheck.co.uk. We'll be here and happy to help.
Garbage. Reports out of date and when you report this to them they blame the ‘others systems’ they rely on.
Hello there! Thanks for leaving a review of Company Check! We're so sorry to hear that you did not have an amazing experience with us. Did you know that you can speak to our support team about any issues you're experiencing? Simply email us at contactus@companycheck.co.uk.
They published my private mobile phone number. A number I did not give to them, after requesting for it to be removed - it's still published and messages left unanswered.
Hello! I'm so sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our service. Here at Company Check, your satisfaction is our top priority. We always aim to respond to all queries for both customers and non-customers within 7 working days. I can see that your request has now been dealt with and hopefully resolved. If there's anything more we can do for you, you can email us at any time through support@companycheck.co.uk.
I submitted a question and was never answered
Hello there! I'm so sorry to hear that your question was left unanswered. If you could please provide the ticket number I will investigate this right away or if you'd like to submit another ticket, please email us at contactus@companycheck.co.uk. Many thanks.
Not satisfied. No report has been mailed nor generated till now. Looks like fake site to take money by way of subscription.
Hello there! We have emailed you to chase this further but haven't yet heard back from you. Please be assured that the report you have purchased is visible within your account and we are certainly not a fake site. If you do have any further issues please email us at contactus@companycheck.co.uk.
I paid over £20 for a Company check and got exactly the same information which was available on the internet for free. Total waste of time and money. Rip off. Since my posting above, Company Check contacted me by return and have provided a full refund. I have therefore changed my opinion and will deal with them again in the knowledge that if the information is not as expected, Company Check will provide a full refund.
Hello there! I'm sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your report. Did you know that we have a 7-day money-back guarantee? Since you only purchased your report on Friday, I am emailing you now with details of this in order to get this settled for you. The satisfaction of our customers is our top priority here at Company Check and I am keen to get this resolved. We aim to provide a clear and helpful service without fuss with all queries. If you ever have any issues with our site you can always email us at contactus@companycheck.co.uk. Thank you for your time.
Hello again! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your initial issue and the subsequent resolution. We're so pleased that this issue was resolved to your satisfaction and we're so glad that you have changed your opinion of Company Check. Do let us know if there's anything more we can do for you; we are always happy to help! Thank you for choosing Company Check!
I do not know what I did incorrectly but I did not receive the report that I paid for. Perhaps you would like to tell me
Hello there! I'm so sorry to hear you had some difficulty accessing this report. All purchases can be found under the 'Order History' section of your account; they are not automatically sent to you. From your account, you can view any documents or reports you have purchased and download them straight to your computer. https://companycheck.co.uk/myaccount/order-history On this occasion, I have downloaded the report in question for you and will be emailing it over to you shortly to ensure that you have received it. In future, if you do ever have any issues you can contact us either via our VIP phone number that all customers have or by emailing us at contactus@companycheck.co.uk and we will always be happy to help. I do hope this helps to clarify matters for you but please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you further. Thank you for choosing Company Check!
Company Check is rated 3.79 based on 312 reviews