Company Check Reviews

contactus@companycheck.co.uk

Caspian Point OnePierhead StreetCardiff

Tell us how Company Check made you happy
It is ok.
Thanks for your review of Company Check!
Great ... adequate for my purposes ...
Thank you for your review!
Our money and didn’t get any useful info
Hello! We're sorry to hear that our service wasn't useful to you. Our support team did get in touch to offer you a refund but we haven't heard back from you. Get in touch with us today via contactus@companycheck.co.uk if you need any further assistance.
Good service.
Hi there! We'd love to know why you think our 'Good service' only deserves one star; get in touch with our support team today via contactus@companycheck.co.uk. We'll be here and happy to help.
Excellent service
Hello! Thank you for your review of Company Check! We're so glad to hear that you're happy with our service. Do get in touch if there's anything you need.
Very effective and efficient process with good information provided
Hello there! We're so pleased to hear you've had a positive experience with us. Thank you for using Company Check!
Not helpful in my search for Robert J Goff & Co. I have paid one subscription but do not wish to renew.
Hi there, thanks for your review. I can see the following credit report on our site; https://companycheck.co.uk/company/IE007138/ROBERT-J-GOFF--CO-PUBLIC-LIMITED-COMPANY/companies-house-data If you ever require any help with the report you've bought and the subsequent subscription, contact our support team via contactus@companycheck.co.uk.
I paid for a single credit check on one company and got exactly what I wanted. Then you emailed me to say my “subscription” would automatically renew in a years time. That really annoyed me, especially as I’ve now wasted time trying to find a way of closing my subscription now before I forget. Friends are hard enough to make without annoying them immediately afterwards!
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. You can monitor and amend your subscription at any time from the "Membership" section of your account found here; https://companycheck.co.uk/myaccount/membership If you ever require any assistance, our support team are on hand and are happy to help! If you do want to get in touch, email contactus@companycheck.co.uk.
Just great fast service
Thank you for your review of Company Check!
Clear, well presented relevant information
Thank you for leaving a review of your experience with Company Check! We're so pleased to hear that you enjoy using our site. Did you know our support team will always be on hand to help if you need any assistance? You can contact them via contactus@companycheck.co.uk! Thanks again for using Company Check!
Very happy with your service
Thank you for leaving a review of your experience with Company Check! Do contact our support team if you require any further assistance; contactus@companycheck.co.uk.
complete information , available immediatly.
Thanks for your review of Company Check!
Hi - Service is nice and fast , I havent used UK Credit information providers before,but the insight was good.As I have only one time deal in UK and I wanted to be sure , that the company what was under discussion as an partner is financially stable and has previous records from the last years,then this was good and we will collaborate with this company!Regarding prices for the checking,in my opinion maybe for one time credit check that might be little bit high , but I am not certain about the resources what are needed to be used and the cost of them,to provide me information , so I am not going to judges , every country has theyre system and price lists,
Hello there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with Company Check! We're so glad to hear that you've found our site useful. Our support team are always on hand to assist you with any queries you may have; to get in touch, email contactus@companycheck.co.uk. Thanks again for using Company Check!
Brilliant customer service from Lucy today. Resolved my query within an hour and half of my original email. Very impressed with the speed of respose
Thank you for your review of Company Check! We're so pleased to hear that our service exceeded your expectations. Our support team is always on hand for any other queries you may have. Email us at contactus@companycheck.co.uk
I am very dissatisfied, the information provided was vague, and could have been put together very very easily. The charts/graphs were also very basic, nothing that could not easily be taken from the publicly available records very quickly. I am extremely annoyed, the “outline” of content with in the report is deceptive and I would like a full refund.
Hi Arran, Thanks for getting in touch. We were so sorry to hear that you weren't happy with your purchase but as you know, here at Company Check, your satisfaction is our top priority and if you don't love the report you bought, we'll fully refund you within 7 working days! I understand this refund was processed last week and I hope it reached you well. If there's anything more we can do for you, just get in touch; we'll always be here and happy to help! Thanks for using Company Check!
Excellent service, first class information, great value for money.
Hello! Thanks for your review of Company Check! We're so pleased you're happy with our service and information! Do get in touch with our support team if there's ever anything we can do to assist you! Thanks again for choosing Company Check!
I tried to check a company but the information only goes up to 2014. I contacted them and rather than let me know what's happening or sorting it out, they cancelled my membership, so I messaged back again to see what was happening and they've messaged back to say they've closed that ticket too. What a waste of time - will NOT use again.
We would like to apologise for the confusion caused in this case by both our non-limited report data, the subsequent refund in response and the merging of a support ticket that has falsely indicated we have closed the query. We have just emailed you an explanation of what occured in this case as well as an updated report that we were able to obtain for you. Regrettably, non-limited company report information is far less abundant than limited company data and as such there are not as many regular updates to be applied to the reports. In many cases the scores will remain the same for a number of years as there is no new pertient information that would affect the score. The update to the report, in this case, has occurred as a result of our new score algorithm that gives a different weighting to available information in the context of a company and its industry. We would very much like the chance to provide you with our best reports in the future, so should you require anything further please contact our support team and we will be happy to send you a report on any company free of charge per your needs. Best regards, Katie Deverill
Everything I expected from the service no problems todate .
Thanks for leaving a review of Company Check! We're so pleased you're happy with our service. Do get in touch if you ever require any assistance from us. Thanks for using Company Check!
Does what it say's on the tin for a reasonable price via an easy to use, functional website
Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with Company Check! We're so pleased to hear that you're happy with our site! Should you ever need any assistance, please do contact our support team; we'll always be here and happy to help! Thank you for choosing Company Check!
Whilst it seems to be quite good I find the credit ratings system is way off, For instance our company is preforming better than ever and paying absolutely on the nose yet you have dropped our score by 40 points whilst giving one of our customers who rarely pay on time a higher score
Hello! We're sorry to hear you don't like the way we calculate our scores. Company Check applies 6 different scoring models depending on the business type, size and information available. The 6 models evaluate a collection of characteristics and apply different weightings to each, from this a calculation is performed to clearly identify the probability that this company will fail over the coming 12 months. With the probability of default we then generate a score between 1-100, which further correlates to a risk banding between very high risk to very low risk. If there's a specific report that you want us to investigate, why not contact our support team via contactus@companycheck.co.uk; we're always happy to help. Thank you for using Company Check!
Company Check is rated 3.79 based on 312 reviews