Compare My Move Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Compare My Move

How would you rate Compare My Move ?

"COMPARE MY MOVE IS THE BEST COMPANY I HAVE USED FOR REMOVAL LEADS... OUR BUSINESS HAS GROWN SO MUCH MORE BECAUSE OF THEM... VERY POLITE AND FRIENDLY TEAM.... BIG BIG THANK TO ALL OF THE TEAM, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..."
Ruth Biddulph
Verified Buyer
"Extremely pleased with the quick response to our e mail. Competitive prices and very professional approach. We were able to choose a company that suited our needs within 48 hours . Load off our minds with so many other stresses of moving house."
Jill Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Expected more companies to get in touch for a quote but only had 2!"
"The speed of replies from removal companies was impressive. The companies have all contacted us within 12 hours and have either emailed a provisional quote or arranged a visit at a time convenient for us. It saved us trawling through the Internet in the hope of finding a reputable company."
M Carmichael
Verified Buyer
"Response from potential contractors was rapid. 4 had been in touch within two days and, although they were willing to travel, only one of them was actually based in my city."
Roy Nield-Dumper
Verified Buyer
"Only one company made contact not very good for a comparison."
"Very easy to navigate. Prompt responses from potential movers."
"The service is very fast and efficient i was given quick service and good advise."
"Superb service and incredibly quick"
"not like some sites very easy to use quick and affected .would not hesitate to use again"
"Put me in touch with a very professional, local company. Very useful site indeed!"
Ms. Baylar Bachoo
Verified Buyer
"I choose Pacific removals. They are the worst removal company I have ever met. They were packing my stuff without care, they were literally dumping my stuff in boxes.They charge me £10.00 each for used boxes they probably got free from shops. They kept all my stuff in the van, refused to bring any thing into my new flat , unless I payed them all the money in the street. There were lots of arguments, if I did not pay them all the money in the street, I was not going to get any of my stuff into my flat. The original charge went from £150. to £320. and I had to pay all this up front, and if I did not pay up-front immediately they threaten to charge me by the hour. I gave in and payed all the money they ask for, then they brought all my stuff and dumped it all into my new flat. They are insensitive, uncaring and inhumane.They have no human feelings, they are literally stone."
Lee Bailey
Verified Buyer
"Wish I'd thought to use it before! Took my a few minutes to enter some details and I received several quotes within a few hours. I would not have found the company I used without it. Recommended!"
"I stumbled upon this website on a google search for removal and storage companies and, within 12 hours, I was contacted by two removal companies and within 48 hours I received the quotes. I am very impressed!"
"Poor so far. Received two emails from firms I had not heard of and were quite far away. I am more interested in hearing from my area."
Eugene McFadden
Verified Buyer
"Website easy to use. Unfortunately the company we ended up hiring were terrible."
"very easy to use, it doesn't take long just mere seconds...."
"The easiest move I've ever made. These guys took care of everything and after 2 days of moving my household down 3 flights of stairs with no lift to the new place up 3 flights of stairs with no lift, everyone of them was still cheerful and smiling. Every detail was taken care of, I am very impressed. I will recommend this company to anyone contemplating a move and also recommend them to do the cleaning at the end. The place sparkled."
Susanne Childs
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use. A good range of removal companies and I was very pleased with the company I decided to use."
Compare My Move is rated 4.21 based on 95 reviews