One Call Insurance Reviews

One Call Insurance Reviews | 7th January 2020
One Call Insurance Reviews | 22nd January 2020
One Call Insurance Reviews | 27th January 2020
More Photos & Videos
Good price good communication happy thanks
Posted 47 minutes ago
I was doing a change in car insurance and sj7 helped me extremely well
Very helpful. Call operator VE3 was helpful and effecient.
Took a bit of time with online chat but got there
I’ve been with One Call a few years now and they’ve Sinai’s given me the best price compared to other instance companies.
When I’ve contacted contacted customer service they’ve usually been very helpful and efficient.
FC4
Helpful person, however the system doesn’t allow for any flexibility or consideration reg different circumstances
Helpful staff, but restricted system
Very happy with service thanks
The staff were very helpful
I felt I relieved the information I needed
I thought KS3 was wonderful today. She tried her hardest to get a good deal for me. She was attentive and listened to my requirements. Very professional and easy to talk to. Well done you!
Making Change to policy was time consuming, though Vikki did everything to help and make adjustments. Only comment is that it would help if a telephone conversation could have taken place to speed the operation up.
One call dealt with my query in there usual promt action in these trying times and I will still recommend you to my colleges and friends.
Although I had to contact the company for wrong price on policy when I got on the chat line the reply from Paigem was courteous and quick.
Very speedy response to question asked. ( Rachel T) RT6
Sara F was very helpful with my call
And solved my problem without any hassle.
Very happy with outcome
My Prof of address and license
Somewhat disappointed that I have not so far been able to change my insurance on my Skoda Yeti to my new car which Is an MGZS EV electric car. The person on the chat line tried to be helpful but they couldn't get any further than me. As we are all being asked to move over to electric I feel that you should be better geared up to be able to do these changes without all this hassle. C18
Spoke to Bethany on live chat and she was very helpful, understanding and polite. It’s just a shame I couldn’t stay with you guys but you wanted so much more money than other insurers. But hey on the up side I bagged a better deal and saved money.
LO5 was very Helpful and informative using the live chat service. After having issues with the portal not allowing me to log in at first, then going round in circles trying to update my details. The portal service doesn’t seem to be the most efficient way for doing things as it doesn’t always work.
The online Chat works extremely well, especially during the Covid lockdown.
One Call Insurance is rated 4.50 based on 163,732 reviews