One Call Insurance Reviews

One Call Insurance Reviews | 7th January 2020
One Call Insurance Reviews | 22nd January 2020
One Call Insurance Reviews | 27th January 2020
More Photos & Videos
Good insurer, but it would be nice to talk, instead of online
I communicated with Christa ( MC6) re: a refund from the car insurance which I cancelled and which I have been waiting since 20th June 2020 to receive.
Christa was the first customer service representative with who I have been in ” video chat” with, who was able to research, identify and explain to me the probable reason that I have not received the refund.
Chat line operator called Abigail was excellent
I have not been able to view my insurance since setting it up in June. You will see that I have contacted you several times and whilst the team try to resolve each time I contact it never gets resolved. The team are following a process I understand that and each time they all send me a new link which always fails and the last time someone agreed to email my insurance and then sent me illegible information and never checked before sending and never followed up. this month you repaid my house insurance and credited my account, we were trying to contact each other, eventually we made contact and no explanation other than it was a glitch, I paid it again and asked him to help with car insurance. I was given a pretty lame reason for not helping me with my car, around not knowing car insurance, you don't need to know car insurance to send me a legible document. This week a lady helped and again with my car insurance, we went through sending me link after link again. I asked for it to be sent to me and had to explain why I needed it. Again I was told it needed looking into - who is going to do that it has been 4 months and no one has done so yet. I then asked about my brothers car insurance renewal. He hasn't received anything from you and he doesn't use IT. Last year I dealt with it and it was fine and this time and they needed him to do the chat, so he sat with me and still it was an issue and it wasn't acceptable. I explained again he doesn't use IT and then I was asked about giving the call handler feedback. So you have now lost my brother's insurance and we have gone elsewhere. I don't know what is going wrong, but the team some additional training and support I think. Regards Teresa Bennett
JR9 was very polite and efficient. Pity One Call charged me £100 for 1 months insurance. You live and learn. Guess I won't be using you again.
Hi I acquired this policy using Compare The Market. Although I was happy with the quote and therefore decided to take the Insurance with you, I realised that it was very basic and needed to update most of the extras given because they were not as I was told initially. I decided to just upgrade the Breakdown cover for £29 which I thought was reasonable. The other upgrades were far too expensive for me to buy. I only gave you 3 Stars as when I tried to call you around 4pm yesterday, after numerous pressing different numbers I was told that the phone line were closed. On your website it says it closes at 8pm. I needed to ask important questions and couldn't access the Chat line on my computer. It kept saying that my birthdate was wrong for some reason. I decided to cancel this policy by email, but the email reply was use the chat line or call you. As I said I had been trying all afternoon. It was very frustrating. Eventually I managed to speak to someone abroad and got my problem sorted. I have to keep this policy as I was told I would have to £49.99p for admin. I was left stressed and frustrated. I only hope that if I have to make any kind of claim that I will be able to access your company easier than I did yesterday.
Kind Regards Diane Glover.
JR9
All I want to do is cancel my renewal and you don’t even have an email address!!! Phone not operating on Saturday.
Very long winded. Would much prefer a conversation on the phone.
Still waiting for policy documents and confirmation email
Rating reflects the problems I've experienced trying to make contact to clarify whether policies would be renewed automatically at renewal date (something I do not want). Phone contact was / is not possible and for the past 2 weeks I've not been able to use the live chat link. Link actually worked today and query answered by "NH1" who seemed to be extremely knowledgeable and emailed me a copy of the live chat transcript as it is not possible to stop auto renewal until the renewal quote is sent out when I have to make contact again to stop automatic renewal. Some people may like that system but I prefer to make an informed choice of whether to renew or not.
First live chat was excellent but second chat didn’t happen. My wait in the queue went up instead of down so have up in the end.
Never got a call back on the day I had to change insurance so had to take it out elsewhere.
Helpful but very slow
Took out insurance for a Fiat 500 which was relatively competitive although we did not know who the actual insurance company was until we received the certificate, this turned out to be SABRE INSURANCE.
Approx 5 months into the period of cover we decided to update the vehicle to a Fiesta 1.4 and the top up was quoted at an incredible additional £355.
It was suggested to us that it might be more economic to take a new 12 month policy and this was quoted as £1032, so we checked a comparison site and was shocked to see ........£458 for the same 12 month cover with a smaller excess!
Customer service member kL4 sort out everything for me quickly and easily.
I wanted to change vehicle , Price was so expensive compared with other prices I had from different providers.I had to stay with one call insurance because paying cancellation fees Will not make sense for the other price I had from the other provider(will be the same).
Will definitely leave when my policy expires.
I need to talk to someone first. I haven’t been served so there is nothing to much to say.
The on line chat was fine.
However, One Call is a very difficult company to contact or deal with. Very slow and time consuming. Not possible to speak to advisers. Shouldn’t it be called ‘No Call?’
Had an issue with my insurance cancellation. I advised on 17th Sept that I wanted it cancelled and a refund - it was not - it was put on a 14 day cancellation notice - and then find out that I hadn't confirmed the cancellation - the refund hence reduced from 52.37 to 46.24 (dont know how that can be calculated correctly given the period of time left on the policy and the time from last thursday to this thursday) - the least One Call could have done is honoured the cancellation I made a week earlier - not satisfactory.
Your adviser was helpful. But when I went onto portal to amend my policy I couldn't. Now on Live chat again. So not very happy with that.
Tried to make changes via the portal twice, had to do this instead via the live chat which took quite a bit of time as the agent was having issues with his connectivity.
One Call Insurance is rated 4.50 based on 163,551 reviews