One Call Insurance Reviews

One Call Insurance Reviews | 7th January 2020
One Call Insurance Reviews | 22nd January 2020
One Call Insurance Reviews | 27th January 2020
More Photos & Videos
Jack (JS2) was very good and very efficient.. However, 'live-chat' is a pain! Too long winded. I'd much prefer to talk properly on the phone. Other businesses seem to manage to run call centres (maybe from home?), maybe One Call should too..
Poor support
Kept saying session expired
My care failed the MOT test miserably and so decided it best to scrap the vehicle I thought I would receive a reasonable size of my premium back I was expecting about £83 taking in to consideration cancellation fees which are in the small print I paid out £237 in May so have had 5 months use of the car (well I didn't as I was shielding ) so my husband had to keep it ticking over I have ended up with just £36 I am one very disappointed customer and will not be using One Call again !!
Not being able to call to discuss any issues is appalling. Live chat was ok but for more complicated matters.
Took so long.
Could not log onto portal. When I could the chat line was not connecting.
Looked for phone number on website. Unable to find. Googled the number and called. Automated, saying one call was closed. Tried again later. Tired next day.Went back onto portal. Unable to use link to change my policy. Used chat line.Told it was cheaper to use portal. I had already messages to say I could not use the portal. Offered a new password. By this time I just wanted to get the Insaurance completed.
Informed phone line closed because of coved - no message saying this.
Not very happy that I had to pay extra because of website system failure.
It still took 30 minutes on the chat line to complete.
So frustrating
The customer service is very poor, the online form filling doesn't transfer to the chat operatives. I waited a long time to be connected then went through various onlybto be told that I couldn't change my address until after I'd moved in even though I've exchanged contracts on my new home. Also the online calendar to enter a date of birth needs to be amended as being born in 1963 it takes forever to scroll through to the correct year!
Impossible to contact on the phone and hide behind a computer screen to try and prise additional cash from any policy holder even when just asking a general question ?
Not a company I would wish to deal with again and would not recommend unless they are rock bottom on price, but then there is always a down side to cheap things !
Still waiting for a call back to speak to someone think I'm going to go with someone else getting very frustrated with crappy electronic service
JS2 aka Jack was excellent but OneCall insurance itself is very difficult to contact, no email and they’re call centres have hellish wait times, this is nothing to do with COVID-19 as it’s always the same, but excellent staff working for in my opinion a poor company
Went to buy policy then changed my mind,the next day.Could not get in touch with company by phone or email to cancel same.
Phoned number on policy but informed not available except in office hours,same on web. This was at 11am. Don't know what their 'office hours' are.
Initial impressions of company very good. Very prompt and have also used before without problems. Have recommended to other people. However just set up new policy and not entirely happy with advisors responses. I made a mistake when entering info via confused.com. Putting an sp30 instead of sp50. This resulted in an unfriendly misrepresented information letter being sent to me. When I spoke to adviser on webchat to get premiim adjusted (still within my 14 day cooling off period) I was advised that I would have to still pay £39 admin fee to get this adjusted and could not he waived. Seems unfair and no appologies made for this. That how it is and tough. Next customer please kind of response. Not impressed, and didnt end call courteously in my opinion.
Oh dear no one to talk to live on the phone as call centre closed and my queries were not straightforward. I spent 1 hour on a live chat with I think an inexperienced member of staff. Absolutely dreadful. Very disappointed.
Couldn't get through on the phone lines or online chat for help to validate new insurance.We didn't actually get to talk to anyone via live chat email or telephone,your customer service is non existant no wonder prices are cheap.
25 minutes to change vehicle details is not acceptable. Live chat operative slow to respond during chat. Poor overall experience
Cut off during chat no confirmation policy has been set up
The agent did not make messages clear and messages lacked punctuation also. It is not easy to comprehend using a messaging system
Have trouble speaking to someone they owe me money which was taken out of my account not happy with service
Person at the end of the chat line was helpful but it took far too long to get an answer and I did not receive the answer I expected which has left me very frustrated. I had to do the live chat during my lunch hour and it took the whole hour. Telephone conversations are much quicker and much more apprecitaed.
Ref KD3. Not a very successful "chat" speed of response was good but unable to send confirmation by post of insurance renewal (why when most other insurance companies can?).
One Call Insurance is rated 4.50 based on 163,497 reviews