One Call Insurance Reviews

customer service
Cancellations & Refunds
Difficult
cancellation process

How would you rate One Call Insurance ?

"Very good service and pleasant staff great quote and would recommend to all John Davies"
Posted 1 minute ago
"Quick to answer call and solved all issues"
Posted 5 minutes ago
"rr7 was helpful and got things sorted."
Posted 8 minutes ago
"Helped me out but the website had errors."
Posted 9 minutes ago
"Excellent customer service. 5 star."
Posted 11 minutes ago
"se9 was very helpful in dealing with my changes to the policy."
Posted 12 minutes ago
"BR4 very professional"
Posted 14 minutes ago
"Very informative Thank you"
Posted 22 minutes ago
"bj5 very friendly and very helpful,a pleasure to talk to"
Posted 22 minutes ago
"Quick and professional service only took 5 minutes to sort put my issues"
Posted 23 minutes ago
"Got though within 3 min good service nl4 was polite"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Jf3 was very friendly and helpful"
"Only 4 as haven't really had to use it for anything (touch wood), however whenever needed to change details or query something it's always met in a timely manner and without problem"
"Lack of information and know genuine help with situation !!!!!!!!!"
"Everything is always delt with in a very good manner, never a problem and so polite 👍today NL4 delt with my number plate change, thank you."
"Have three policies with the same named drivers on each policy but come to providing proof of NCD for the last car and I cant upload details of the proof of NCD, contacted the company direct after taking out the policy only to be told I don't need proof of NCD and I don't need confirmation of contacting them to confirm I have 26 years of NCD as it shows on the policies of the other two cars yipee! then two days ago I get another communication from them stating I do need proof of NCD today I contacted the One calls live chat only to be given the run around by some one who appears not to know what they should be doing; WHAT IS GOING ON One call??? Still no resolution to a straight forward problem that should have been corrected nearly two months ago, SHAME ON YOU!! And to boot I'm not sure if I have cover now, gone straight from confused to absolutely angry at the poor service from this company, you are even worse than a well known two lettered telecommunications company that poorly peddles for trade in this country. You have not supplied a suitable or sufficient resolution to this issue from day one. Rant over"
"Better communication between the employees, also employees should check there customers requests 1st before trying to take money from a canceled policy or a transfered policy"
"Very poor customer service and attitude from the staff , wasn’t interested in helping resolve my issue at all"
"Very polite and sorted my query out in a professional manner"
"Very friendly, polite and helpful service from NL1"
One Call Insurance is rated 4.64 based on 64,327 reviews