One Call Insurance Reviews

customer service
Cancellations & Refunds
Difficult
cancellation process
"Conner was very helpful"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Staff were professional and courteous, nothing was too much trouble."
"I dont understand why my insurance as been concluded on 25 Apr 2019 16:21 but you still toke my money very month if you are not sort out I will sent detail to police"
"Great customer service from adviser RD1. Explained the claim process clearly and answered all my questions."
"Quick and easy process on line"
"Very clear, friendly, efficient & to the point. Answered my enquiry directly & was able to achieve my goal. That is cost effective Car insurance, that was not beatable by others who I obtained quote from."
"Customer service advisor sorted query very quickly and efficiently great customer satisfaction"
"Very professional & put me at ease + explained the cost difference with change of car"
"Easy to do on line"
"Would have been 5* apart from the fact that both the people I spoke to talked far too fast!!! I did bring it up with them and said I realised they were working from a crib sheet but that was no good if the customer could not keep up with them and understand exactly what they were saying."
"You have taken the money from my account before the date specified. I’ve been trying to contact you for a better quote but there’s no reply nor an option to call. It’s never about the customer, I’m discussed"
"Very well thank you"
"Firstly I had to wait in a phone queue, but when I got to speak to someone they made things nice and easy, in fact very professional. Thank you"
"Sorted out our request"
"Received my new quote quickly and my policy change was completed without hassle."
"After trying live chat,and them being helpful,had to phone,they was even more helpful,the service was good and very helpful,did what I needed them to do no hassle"
"very happy with the result for my car insurance Ks8 was very helpful thankyou"
"Very helpful call"