One Call Insurance Reviews

customer service
Cancellations & Refunds
Difficult
cancellation process
"Extremely professional service, got cheaper renewal price off web, ck6 did all he could to sort resulting in me insuring car for a further year. Will definitely recommend in the future"
Posted 32 seconds ago
"Ai8 was Friendly and helpful, would recommend one call in future"
Posted 16 minutes ago
"Phoned regarding my renewal price, explained I could get it cheaper because of the broker fee Scott did reduce it and I was happy to renew. He took the time to explain why the charged this and spoke to his manager. Could not fault him. 5 stars"
Posted 17 minutes ago
"I was dealt with by Amy, username ar6. She was fine and sorted out my query about being charged more for my insurance at renewal compared to online quotes, the usual comparison sites. Including from OneCall themselves. Had two separate quotes from them for £266.66. My renewal was £330. Why this still happens in this day and age I do not know. Surely the insurance companies should have adjusted from this foolish business practice of trying to get more money out of people at renewal? It’s was bad practice before, now you’re simply going to lose customers. On this occasion because Amy was helpful and processed a refund for me to match the comparison sites I stayed. I won’t be staying next year if the same happens again. Come on insurance companies, wake up and stop this shady practice!"
Posted 35 minutes ago
"Took a while to get to talk to someone but once I did it was a great service"
Posted 37 minutes ago
"RF1 quickly answered my questions. Excellent service"
Posted 37 minutes ago
"Great service. Good communication. 5 star customer service. Very helpful. CP8"
Posted 49 minutes ago
"Excellent customer service"
Posted 55 minutes ago
"Excellent customer service. Gave us a competitive quote."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Good price and helpful customer services. Can wait a long time holding on the phone, before being put through. Would be helpful to know how long you are expecting to wait?"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very happy with the efficient service and very happy with the quote. One Call was my first call but I've looked at several companies since and I'm still happy. Thank you."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I usually switch my insurance each year to ensure getting the best value for money. However, having shopped around to compare like-for-like, One Call was able to give me slightly better cover for the same price as competitors."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very happy with the service. Efficient and no hassle."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Just had to call customer services for a breakdown. Really efficient and quick service. Thank you. No dramas."
Posted 1 hour ago
"One Call Insurance has always been very helpful and this is the third year running I've insured my car with them. Ref DL3 was pleasant and got my renewal sorted quickly."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I've bee with one call insurance for many years now. Because the staff are always very polite,and informative. And I always get the best deal.thankyou."
Posted 1 hour ago
"CK6 lovely man Connor I spoke to re my car insurance, very helpful and polite, explained in full."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very happy with the service."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Not waiting long on phone to speak to advisers 👍"
"Call answered promptly - ref NP6 was very helpful and pleasant and resolved my issue with my car insurance documents.. so thank you."
One Call Insurance is rated 4.60 based on 87,909 reviews