One Call Insurance Reviews

customer service
Cancellations & Refunds
Difficult
cancellation process

How would you rate One Call Insurance ?

"Excellent customer service from ja9 who quickly helped with and solved my query."
"Excellent customer service from the person I spoke to."
"CK 6 Wonderful, very helpful patient and polite. Made things very clear . Thank you ."
"Once through to the call centre, I got the information I needed quickly and easily. Great price too, one very happy customer!"
"The young ladies I spoke to were very helpful though I wish they spoke slower. Good competitive quote £ and hassle free plus over £150.00 saving on other company. KL6 was excellent. Thank you"
"BJ5 very good service. Happy to have saved considerably on renewal quote form other company"
"Thank you so much.Great customer service. Good insurance premiums."
"Aj1 was very helpful and made the renewal of my insurance very easy. Friendly and helpful Thank you"
"Thanks to lo5 for sorting out my change of vehicle insurance in a speedy and simple fashion."
"Quick and Cheapest on market really pleased so far with on call insurance"
"I like to think of myself as a reasonable man, however ONE CALL today charged me £180 to leave a van insurance policy after just 20 days ( 12 month policy total £720 ). I realise the company has overheads but this was close to robbery. I would strongly advise everyone checks One Call pricing policy first before even thinking of getting insurance here. I will be making sure this is heard across all media. The lady on the phone appeared almost jubilant about my predicament. Scandalous !!!!"
"Staff was fine in what there doing, good service, the only problem is that you are waiting far to long on the phone to speak to an advisor!"
"the lass i talked to today ji6 was very very helpful on the ball and top marks for an extremely talented operative ."
"Dealt with issue quickly and price was good"
"NK3 was very helpful. made everything easy for me"
"Good customer service. Reliable and not as difficult to get through like other insurers"
"My query was answered quickly by tb2"
"Very efficient service"
"Great service, polite and helpful!!"
"Hi excellent quote fast easy set up consultant bf5 was very helpful thank you Andrew Hogg"
One Call Insurance is rated 4.64 based on 64,858 reviews