One Call Insurance Reviews

Difficult
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read One Call Insurance Reviews

Tell us how One Call Insurance made you happy
Resolved my problem efficiently.
(Ref. CF1) good customer service, very polite and easy to talk to, overall very pleased with the service
Excellent, resolved my problem very quickly and professionally
Excellent service.
A phone call would have been much easier and quicker. It took an hour to do what a human could do in 5 mins
They don’t respond to email or phone calls but finely got the live chat to wk it was nice and easy
Nice job and nice website
I was supposed to collect my new car today so went online to amend my policy but was informed by ben that I couldn't do this as I was in my renewal period but he sent me a link to temporary insurance which was very high and I didn't feel I should have to pay out for so back onto live chat this time Liam said "you could start a new policy I will get sales to call you right back " Fabulous almost 2hrs later she did (time was ticking). So she ran through my new policy but she couldn't take payment and Tom would ring me straight back to do that from another location . An hour later whilst I was on the phone to the garage to explain why I was very late Tom left a message to ring back in the week. I rang back and the lines are closed !!!! So now I have no new car and the insurance on my existing car runs out today. Today has been the worst customer service I have dealt with in a while and I shall be on go compare first thing in the morning
Chatted with one of the Agents today ( TG1 ) helped me to do what I needed to do
Very quick and efficient with a good outcome
D
Would prefer to talk directly to someone rather than messaging. Was promised account and documents within 30 minutes yesterday and still haven’t received them.
Had a few questions, used online chat and questions answered straight away. Great service
i was very happy with my qoute and very happy with the online chat to review my qoute and happy with the result.
excellent service from mm9
Eleanor provided an immediate, clear and concise response to my query. Great service and many thanks.
The wait was a bit worrying but the operator was very efficient and I was very happy with the service I received as a new customer.
To say you are Dick Turpin is a understatement at least he wore a mask so you new he was robbing you
Thank you very much for instant help.
i was going to leave due to the poor service from Emmy but Dan sorted everything and i am now very happy with the service dan provided.
Unfortunately they didnt. been a platinum customer on a rolling monthly contract fixed for 3 years. Price of £28 a month for a man with my details is high. Increasing my policy to £33 a month excessive to say the least. Upon contacting One Call they resolved to reduce my payments to £28 but the damage was already done. I checked for other quotes and got a better deal with same advantages for £21 a month. Even with CT1 doing his best they couldnt beat it. Basically I can now afford my car and my motorcyle for the same montly payment as my car only from One Call. Goodbye One Call ; )
One Call Insurance is rated 4.50 based on 166,693 reviews