One Call Insurance Reviews

customer service
Cancellations & Refunds
Difficult
cancellation process
"You have taken money from my bank, 17.12.18 yet I have no cover till 21.12.18 I cannot get through on the phone and I have waited 30 minutes and more on calling your company. To then have to go back to work so I have to end the call. This isn't a good service. I have asked my bank dispute team for advice. They have a recorded conversation regards my concerns. If I can't speak to anyone for a basic enquiry then I do not feel happy that I will have much stress should I need to make a claim. I will be seeking more advice on this matter. Of not answering calls and delaying my cover."
Posted 9 minutes ago
"Took out a policy on line with go compare, answed all questions honestly and then get seen off as all my fault i gave honest answers....... HUGE CON to make more money ............... very very unhappy with live chat service as useless and was on phone for 30 mins and all i got was ads and a long wait and still not talked to anyone!!!!!!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Eh2 was very polite and courteous. Knew her product and did not waste my time."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very precise and courteous. Knew her product and did not waste my time."
"cd6 was very helpful in advsing me how to upload my documets and sent the email immediately. Thanks."
"sl6 was clear and precise and helpful even though she wouldn't give me a discount for insuring 2 cars on the same day. But I can't have everything ..the quotes were as good as last year."
"Rebecca (rf1) very helpful with how she helped me upload my details. Perfect can’t fault her help"
"EH2 was very helpful and resolved my query very quickly."
"Dealt with my enquiry swiftly, saved me some money and made me a happy customer.0"
"Bit upset renewal quote was higher than last year and a quote online 3 weeks ago but NT3 did manage to reduce premium from latest so did renew."
"Was very helpful with switching my insurance to end of month for me."
"Very helpful and managed to get my policy cheaper for next year"
"helpful and friendly, phone line a bit fuzzy, but ok!"
"Rebecca (rf1) was able to deal with my query quickly and efficiently - and was able to put my mind at rest. Thank you"
"Cf1 very happy, friendly and very helpful ,very clear voice over the phone and cheerful happy to help me"
"My call was taken quite quickly and the agent I spoke to handled my enquiry very efficiently. EH2"
"Excellent Services I have been with one call for last two years and found them very nice ,and prices is better then other supplier ."
"Excellent service,friendly staff"
"I want to say, I changed from Hastings insurance to One call because their price was so much better than my renewal price, and it was so easy to change. Thank you. Chris."
"CS1 - clear concise happy and polite"
One Call Insurance is rated 4.63 based on 74,406 reviews