One Call Insurance Reviews

Difficult
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read One Call Insurance Reviews

About One Call Insurance:

Here at One Call Insurance, you can compare insurance quotes from our panel of trusted insurance brands.

We offer a range of benefits you don't get with other insurers, for instance our motor insurance policies come with FREE Breakdown Membership and FREE Motor Legal Service. Whereas our home insurance policies come with FREE Home Emergency Cover and FREE Family Legal Advice.

You can complete your quotes online or speak to a member of our team via Live Chat to arrange your insurance quickly and easily. For queries of any kind, our Live Chat can be accessed on our website from the hours of 8am-8pm Monday - Friday and 9am-4pm Saturday - Sunday.

We always aim to provide you with the best possible customer service experience and value your feedback greatly - so why not leave us a review?

(We're authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority).

Tell us how One Call Insurance made you happy
Phone call answered fast and recoverer picked up car under 30 min
Very happy with the live chat that was able to sort my problems
kieran was a great help everything went well
Mh2 was very helpful, polite and quick replying , very happy with costumer services, had my request sorted out in few minutes
Efficient polite service- problems resolved promptly by operator bf6
I had a live chat with Ben this evening, he was very reassuring and helpful with the problem I had. Thanks Ben.
Best insurance company by far
Very competitive quote , website does not allow enough time to fill out forms . Live chat very good and helpful .
Really helpful and quick to respond around informing how to deal with an accident. Ai2 on the chat very helpful and excellent to deal with
Operator KA1 was very efficient dealing with my query, fast service.
Very good service.
Absolutely waste of time as I got chucked of the website, which no one has come back to me as of yet 😡
Happy with quick reply by RT2 Very helpful
Good services
I spoke to SL4 who was very helpful and very knowledgeable and gave outstnading customer service... She dealt with my query and answered all my question s very politely and efficiently
This is the first time in 18 months I have had to contact one call and I pray to god it’s the last. How can you have no means of speaking to someone in the phone? I will not renew my policy next year for that reason.
Mh2 customer service very helpful
Having spent 1.25 hours trying to get a quote via the chat line to replace my motorcycle on the following day I was dismayed to find that when I called from the dealers to pick up the quote and arrange cover the previous quote had been cancelled because " the day rates change". The 1.25 hours spent was a total waste of time and I had to spend another .75 hours getting a second quote whilst waiting at the dealers. All very embarrasing and to cap it all the second quote was exactly the same as the first. The call handlers were fine and polite but the system was very frustrating as well as being charged £39 for the priviledge.
Very helpful and friendly
Lauryn dealt with my request promptly after hours and was very courteous.
One Call Insurance is rated 4.51 based on 215,111 reviews