Consolidated Label Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consolidated Label
2 - 3 Hours
Read Consolidated Label Reviews

gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com

2001 East Lake Mary Blvd.

Tell us how Consolidated Label made you happy
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 9th August 2019
Francella
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 30th July 2019
whitney brown
Very responsive, fast shipping and delivery. Happy Customer!!!
great Company, great service, fair prices - I highly recommend them. They will treat you
very well
Amazing company! I have been with Consalidated Labels for seven years and have been extremely happy with them. Excellent customer service, highest quality and fast turn around. Very happy I found them!
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 5th October 2020
Excellent quality and superior customer service!
My labels came out better than what I expected. What really made a difference during this process was the excellent customer service. The representative went above and beyond and gave me great advice on which label options I should go for. If it wasn’t for her expertise, I wouldn’t have been able to get to the results I got to in the project that I was working on. I was scared to revise the artwork but when I did, all of my edits were seamlessly adjusted to perfection. Thanks again for delivering such great work to me!
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 30th September 2020 Consolidated Label 5 star review on 30th September 2020 Consolidated Label 5 star review on 30th September 2020
Excellent work. I am very happy with the outcome of the products I ordered.
Amy was very knowledgeable and helpful with our specific needs. Consolodated Label is one of the few companies you can order holographic labels that are not pre-printed. Once we made our decision, the order process and delivery were seamless.
Quality work in a timely manner.
Everything went great, from ordering the label with Rose, to the art changes. Even the shipping was fast and affordable. Thanks
Your company did great, I could not have ever expected better service!
John Nunn
Nunn Finer Products
Always a pleasure to work with. Very organized and quick response. Thanks to Rose Wojtas.
Only great experiences with Consolidated Label!
Matt Hamilton is great - very responsive and tracks down issues to resolve. He does not hesitate to reach out to me when questions arise. He keeps the process of submission, review and production of labels updated with me.
Thank you as it helps me feel confident I don't have to stay on top of this process with all the other issues we deal with.
Brian Huber CEO/President, PFTH, LLC
I had my design sent to you and my labels were made and delivered right away!! I have been very pleased with the quality of the label and the colors came out really well!! They look great on my corn flour and corn meal bags!!! Thanks, and so I will be ordering my Canola oil labels from you when I need them.
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Always ready for us, excellent customer service, quick turnaround and superb quality! Thanks
Great service and great pricing, who knew you could get both these days. This company was outstanding and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend them..
I don't write many reviews, but I felt I had to do this one. I started my company a couple of years ago and coming from an oil & gas background I did not know much about labels.

Consolidated Labels was recommended by one of my packaging vendors. We worked together on my first project and the labels came up great but for some reason the material didn't work well with my bottles. I started talking to Charity Macarthur about the issues I was having along with Sally, the account manager and I have to say they were very helpful and understanding.

Charity is so awsome, she always took the time to make me feel welcome and tried everything in her power to help. Because of charity, my experience with consolidated label has been wonderful.

Being a family business, I can relate to this attitude and it shows that consolidated labels is a first-class company.

Great Job Charity!! Thank You
Amy Hastings has been wonderful, very print knowledgable and quick to respond. She has helped me immensely.
Great communications as we awaited our sample prints. And the prints look fantastic!
I have been a customer for over 10 years now. The product, service & reliability is always excellent. I won't go anywhere else for my label printing.
Consolidated Label is rated 4.81 based on 626 reviews