Consolidated Label Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Consolidated Label

gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com

2001 East Lake Mary Blvd.

Tell us how Consolidated Label made you happy

S-One L
"This review is overdue! Thank you to the Consolidated team for the excellent service and helping us make a "hot and spicy" debut at the Labelexpo trade show, as well as working with our manufacturing team to highlight our spot varnishes on these super cool labels!"
Tony
"FANTASTIC! As a freelance graphic designer who usually uses online printers for my projects, I couldn't find anyone to do labels with the metallic finishes I needed for a client. Lucky, I found Consolidated Label. My order quantity was fairly small, but Amy did a great job saving us a lot of money by combining SKUs and working with us on sizes. The pre-press dept really knows their stuff as we were working with very tiny fonts (in foil!), and they still came out very readable. Colors were all spot on. Overall, very impressed with Consolidated and I highly recommend them, it's worth the extra couple days to have professionals do it right...and they save you money as a bonus!"
"Jennifer Fletcher at Consolidated produced for me a pre-printed color bottle label that then allows me to direct-thermal print my custom information (dye color / manufacturer / volume) -- saving me loads of time per order and improving the professional look of my labeling. I will buy from them again and would recommend them to anyone needing labeling solutions."
"Got my Rush job printed and shipped ahead of schedule. Any's customer service is great!"
"Excellent customer service. Will definitely use again if we receive product without labels."
"Great personalized service, with very helpful customer service, fast turnaround and shipping."
"Consolidated ROCKS!!! Products, Pricing, Customer Service... we would not be able to make the impression on our clients that we do... without their amazing service! Thanks for all you do. Sincerely. Dariush Rad - President of Asterope (www.asterope.com)"
"I contact several label companies for quotes for my label roll job. The Consolidated Label rep talked to me, answered my questions, informed me in detail and took her time with me. While the other companies were all trying to close a sale, she was educating me on labels. Then she shipped me a sample kit which totally impressed me. Their service was better than all the others. I decided to go with them. The design and ordering process was smooth, the turnaround was fast, and my labels turned out PERFECT! I am so impressed with Consolidated Label Company. This is my label company from now on."
"Cari Fernandez is a ROCK STAR!!"
"Great service. Love working with Consolidated Label."
"Great service, fast as well."
"Service, quality and pricing are great. Only one complaint. This order was for label blanks. When we buy an exact number of cases for our inventory. Consistently we are shipped either 1-2 cases less than we order or 1-2 cases more than we order. When you come up short you send the balance as an additional order and you bill us an additional freight charge. This causes a shipping and accounting nightmare. This order we received and were billed for one extra roll. Since this is an inventory item in our system in even cases we have to make manual adjustments. Do you want to go to the store and looking for one case of 12 rolls of toilet paper and be forced to take 13 rolls? We understand this with printed labels, but label blanks .... no"
"The process from start to finish was great! Price was much lower than my current label producer and the process time was faster. I definitely recommend them. Great service at a great price!"
"Your prices, service and products are why we return to your company. Thank you."
"My company's experience with Consolidated Label was very pleasant. They were swift to send us samples upon request. The process to submit our work request was smooth and efficient. The representative who oversaw our order, Rose, was super helpful and communicative. The production of our artwork was relatively quick, and the final product was in our hands in a timely manner. Overall, the experience was great."
"Cari was incredibly helpful in guiding me through the process to find the perfect labels for my products. Our oil-based products are challenging to label as they resist most adhesives, and bleed through any paper labels- we are thrilled with the results and our new labels are working beautifully. I highly recommend Consolidated Label and their team for your label needs!"
"Amy Hastings was stellar in organizing our very large label order, the art, fixing our designers mistakes, making sure we got what we wanted and we did! It was definitely much more lengthy of a lead time than we anticipated due to a busy time for your company but we got through and love the quality as always! Thanks so much Amy for your after hours perseverance! Joyce Belcher"
"Great work and attention to detail, even for us small customers. I mean small. We order about 500 to 1,500 labels every year and they treat us just like the big customers. Always top notch quality and customer service."
"All good and timely. Asked for a sample of each label to be mailed to me in California (shipment was sent to India) but the labels arrived with one end truncated/cut off."
"Quick turn around good communication., Thank You"
"Its always a great experience to work with Consolidated. Always there to help when we need it. Jack is my favorite sales rep. Thank you!"
Consolidated Label is rated 4.79 based on 507 reviews