Consolidated Label Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Consolidated Label

gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com

2001 East Lake Mary Blvd.

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Consolidated Label?

Verified Buyer

My name is Josh, and I work for Shelves That Slide, Inc. in marketing and production. We've been doing business with Consolidated Label since 2015, and we've been very happy with the outcome of putting these custom labels on our products. Cari Fernandez has been our representative for the entirety of our doing business, she is such a wonderfully spirited individual. She has made the ordering process so much easier since the beginning, and it's always a pleasure speaking when we re-order. Thanks to Cari and a fantastic product, we will continue to do business with Consolidated Label. Thank you!
CHRISTI
CHRISTI
Verified Buyer

Melinda is amazing! She always responds quickly and has helped us out with our special labels when no other company could seem to get it right! We love working with Consolidated Label!
Lana
Verified Buyer

Danny Balay was exceptionally helpful and patient, in our daunting task to switch over from our current printer. I only wish Consolidated to also price match our single round label, so we could make a complete switch-over, but we appreciate Danny trying.
Verified Buyer

Quick order processing and shipment. Thank you!
Customer
Verified Buyer

Our company has been working with Consolidated for over 12 years now, they print all our labels for us and i cannot think of one issue we've had with their services over the years. Actually a few weeks ago we had a emergency when we ran ran out of our most popular label and even though production was 10 days out, the Consolidated team managed to get our order to us in 3 days and saved the day.

Thank you Jack DeMarco and the Consolidated team, you guys Rock ;)

Patrick Leclerc
Trac Ecological
Laura D

efficiency and excellent communication
ELENA L
Verified Buyer

Consolidated was very helpful and professional. We will be using them in the future for all of our label needs
Jamila
Verified Buyer

As a newbie to labelling, I was terribly indecisive but my Rep. Chris Harris was patient all through my ordering process. He perfectly understood my requests, responded quickly and delivered my premium looking but budget priced labels on time.
Chuck V
Verified Buyer

Hands down the best label company I have dealt with. Great customer service and fast service thank you.
Debbie J
Verified Buyer

Consolidated Label is really great! Not only are our labels perfect, but they arrived in a timely fashion. Plus, our rep, Cari, did an outstanding job to make sure that we would be completely satisfied. She and her team went out of their way to call our attention to options that could improve the design and final look. Extremely helpful!
Katy G
Verified Buyer

Rose was great to work with and very patient helping me through all my questions and changes! And of course the labels are perfect as well.
Laurie T
Verified Buyer

Top notch service all the way around, thank you!!
Tina
Verified Buyer

The customer service and the product are both outstanding!
Verified Reviewer

Amy, our account rep at Consolidated, was very helpful with explaining how Consolidated could help us with our product label. She set us up as a new client, facilitated getting a new version of our label created. Our first order was filled on time, with no problems. Pricing was competitive.
Jodi
Verified Buyer

My sales Rep, Amy Hastings was very helpful and led me through the entire process. The client center was great and easy to navigate. The final product was perfect and very well made. Consolidated will be handling all my label needs from here on forward.
VERA G
Verified Buyer

Excellent Customer Service by way of Melinda throughout the lengthy process. Everyone met our specific needs and product results were excellent. This was a referral from On-line Labels, due to the size of the order and them not being able to take care of it. EXCELLENT JOB!!!

Customer
Verified Buyer

Quick response The labels were to be Navy Blue but came with black ink instead. i will use them any way.
619-829-1678 Tom Sytko SAVE A LIFE
We'd love to work with you on the next order to get you a more "navy" blue. The art we have called for PMS 840 which is a very dark blue, so it might be worth looking into changing the shade on future orders and make a simple revision in the artwork. Let us know if that works for you and we'll make it happen! Also, please let me know if I can help with anything.

Thanks!
Gregg
gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com
George B
Verified Buyer

They delivered our order ahead of schedule! Amy Hastings is the best. Thank you!
Carlos O
Verified Buyer

Service, Flexibility, good prices, and Jack Demarco is a very professional salesman, always is supporting us for technical and design issues. He visit us every week to review our projects.
Verified Buyer

Great turn around time and product!
Florida T
Verified Reviewer

This was my first purchase of this kind. I was very impressed with the assistance I received from the staff. I am very happy with the labels they have sent to me.

Going above and beyond.