Consolidated Label Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Consolidated Label

gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com

2001 East Lake Mary Blvd.

Tell us how Consolidated Label made you happy

"The labels are adhesive roll and look very professional. Excellent prompt shipping. Thank you!"
Yaya
"I have been a customer for several years now.... very pleased with the products I have ordered. But, I can't say enough about the customer service I have received for Cari. Go!!! Cari Go!!!"
"This review is overdue! Thank you to the Consolidated team for the excellent service and helping us make a "hot and spicy" debut at the Labelexpo trade show, as well as working with our manufacturing team to highlight our spot varnishes on these super cool labels!"
"I'm very pleased with the labels you created for my jewelry boxes. My rep CF went over and above to get my artwork upgraded so it would look great and it does!"
"Label was great. Color was perfect."
"Best label printing company that I've worked with. In fact, they stand out from most of my suppliers as extremely prompt, reliable, and they do high-quality work. I can't recommend Consolidated enough."
"Thankful for Consolidated’s quick turnaround and precision"
"Love you guys!!!!"
"I have never had a less than perfect experience with Consolidated Label. They are as good as it gets out there."
"Working with Melinda has been great! She's always on point and super helpful!"
"This company is really helping us, they are quick to reply and very professional. I recommend this company."
"Consolidated has always done a good job and has been very helpful over the years. On rare occasions we get miss-marked rolls. Your score would have been "Very Good" had we not had those miss-cues."
"Quick turn around time and labels are high quality. Our rep, Melinda is fantastic!"
"Excellent, reliable and swift custom labels."
"You were all very wonderful - the labels look terrific - and i especially liked working with Cari. I will be contacting you for my future projects. Martha Channer MC2 The Science Of Design"
"We get most of our labels done with Consolidated Labels. They exceed our expectations all the time. Customer service and quality is probably one of the best in the industry."
"High quality product, high quality service, very quick process. I would recommend Consolidated Label for all your labeling needs."
"Great service, Prompt service. Quality product. Very satisfied."
"Found Consolidated online, requested quote, placed order and had special labels within a week. Customer Service was very helpful and efficient in getting our order complete."
"Very much appreciate the prompt, helpful service on our recent order! Our thanks to Rose."
"Got my Rush job printed and shipped ahead of schedule. Any's customer service is great!"
Consolidated Label is rated 4.79 based on 526 reviews