Consolidated Label Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Consolidated Label

gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com

2001 East Lake Mary Blvd.

How would you rate Consolidated Label ?

Andy R
"Jennifer Fletcher at Consolidated produced for me a pre-printed color bottle label that then allows me to direct-thermal print my custom information (dye color / manufacturer / volume) -- saving me loads of time per order and improving the professional look of my labeling. I will buy from them again and would recommend them to anyone needing labeling solutions."
Mandy
"From the first phone call to Consolidated Label, down to the day our order shipped, we were impressed with the service we received. Our rep, Rhonda, was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Being new to the label-ordering process, we very much appreciated her approach and patience. She promptly answered every question, and the recommendations she made resulted in a beautiful product. We couldn't be more pleased with the results. Thank you!"
"We have ordered often and without one issue or mistake. This is important as production times leave me zero room or time for errors. Great company!"
"Such a Top Notch team!!"
"I deal mainly with Briana Knapp. She is excellent. Whenever I need a rush order, her and the team at Consolidated make it happen. I have never experienced any type of problem with my orders or the quality of the labels. Great company to deal with!"
"Melinda has been great to work with. The quality of your product is great. Thank you."
"Cari was prompt, professional and provided excellent customer service and feedback"
"Great Service and quality"
"I was very worried because every other company I talked to about making my labels were in the $2k range and when they said $200 I thought no way, after the stamps it would be $700 but they were still a lot less than everyone else but when I got the label it was exactly like the previous ones we had, I was extremely impressed."
"They worked patiently with our team to make a great label for our product."
"The entire process went smoothly and my labels arrived just as expected. The price was fair and the quality is fantastic."
"Label looks fantastic! Look forward to working with you guys some more in the future."
"Consolidated Label has fantastic customer service and the quality of their labels is outstanding. I have purchased several times from them and they always meet or exceed my expectations."
"When we first met Gregg Step, he gave us a tour through the state-of-the-art facility, very impressive! Not only working with Gregg has been amazing, but the quality of the labels is top notch!"
"Labels are always as expected!"
"Great service, and excellent product!"
"Carrie has helped us multiple times on our orders and is always so wonderful to work with! The entire process is smooth and easy. Also very quick! The labels always turn out so beautiful. Bright, clear, and long lasting. They fit perfectly for our bottles. And we always get compliments about them :) We sincerely appreciate everything you all do! Thanks!"
"Labels are great & Rose was very helpful to work with!"
"Cary is very efficient, the whole process is so fluent."
"The logo on our boxes look great and everyone was very helpful in the process!"
"Quick and easy process"