Consolidated Label Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consolidated Label
2 - 3 Hours
Read Consolidated Label Reviews

gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com

2001 East Lake Mary Blvd.

Tell us how Consolidated Label made you happy
Dan I
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 5th October 2020
KRIS
Gwen
Reorder was easy and our product looks extremely professional. We love building our brand with your product!
I asked this company before hand if they worked with PMS colors, expressly stating that I needed to print them and the labels came back CMYK as a digital print. A label printer that doesn't know the difference between a spot color and CYMK is a thumb's down in my opinion. Would not give me my money back when I wrote them with my frustration. Don't waste your time.
Linda, Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the confusion regarding the production of your labels. Sadly, the last email correspondence I can find is your rep letting you know she had consulted with our production manager for details on the color of the labels. While I understand your frustration with our digital process, there was no indication in any previous emails that Litho was the desired type of printing. If so, we would have quickly told you we did not have that capability. As you can see from our website, we only advertise Flexographic and Digital printing with UV based inks. https://consolidatedlabel.com/about-us/services/printing/ For the 1,000 label quantity you needed, the only process that made sense was a PMS match on the digital press. And while there are conversions required from PMS to CMYK, those can sometimes be wildly different from the originally desired color. In your case, we were close, but definitely not exact. I'm not sure why we wouldn't have reprinted those for you if the color was so far from your desired result. If the issue was the process, our online quote would only give you the Flexographic option if your quantities made sense, and printing plate charges would have been added. Again, I apologize for the fact that you did not receive a reprint for your order. I hope you found a printer that could produce what you were looking for. Thanks again for giving us a shot.
The team at Consolidated has always exceeded our expectations in print quality, design solutions, production and delivery, not to mention the first-class customer service. I highly recommend this excellent organization.
Excellent quality labels...exactly what we ordered. The staff is exceedingly helpful and we look forward to a long partnership with Consolidated.
The entire printing process is so easy with Consolidated Label. All of my labels are exactly what I expected. I have no complaints.
Cari is the best to work with on our labels. She pays attention and makes sure all is correct.
Cari is great! Very nice and helpful. Labels turn around time very quick and look great! I will use this company again in the future.
We were under a tight deadline to print wine labels in time to begin the bottling process. Matt and the Consolidated team expedited our order and shipped the completed product on time with no issues.
Wonderful customer service, willing to lead a client through the ins and outs of what they'll need to properly label their bottles for their new venture. Responsive, Helpful, and the labels came out great. Thank you!
Was not shown a picture of how the color would look as metallic. I probably would have adjusted the color if I had, not as vibrant as I hoped.
Nancy, thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately, darker colors are less vibrant when using the metallized materials, and that it compounded by the matte finish in some cases. We can't always know exactly how the final product will turn out, but we could definitely work with a lighter purple color on future orders and see if we can get you where you need to be. If you'd like us to run a single sheet of purple color bars on the same material, we can do that as well. Please let us know and we'll help you adjust. Your rep can facilitate. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know. Gregg S. - Customer Satisfaction Director
Melinda is Freaking Awesome! Honestly she has always gone above and beyond to help us out. We came to your firm to do a comparative print with existing artwork to see the difference and Melinda guided us through the process easily. The results were day and night. We then went back and redesigned our labels and Malinda gave us a few ideas to consider incorporating into the redesigned products. Her industry knowledge and experience was invaluable and it really shows she knows what she is talking about. The new labels look fantastic and that’s got a lot to do with some different techniques Melinda said you’re firm was able to do and we wouldn’t have otherwise known. She had helped us at each stage along the way, helped us fix any problems in a timely manner and whenever we call or email she is always quick to respond. She deserves a high five, a bigger desk and a pay raise! We always look forward to dealing with Melinda and I hope she remains a part of your company for years to come! She really is awesome!
Great response time!
Dorothy Herbowy has helped me on several purchases. She is well versed in your processes and materials. She has always tended to my orders from start to finish and taken care of any issues that arose. My thanks to her and the company.
Quality products, superior customer service, friendly staff.
The team is very professional, helpful, and detail oriented making sure my labels were just perfect!
Cari Fernandez is the reason we love doing business with Consolidated. She has always, and I mean always been there to answer questions, help navigate to the right product and shepherd our order to make sure it arrives when we need it. Of course your products are great quality.
We were in a time crunch for an upcoming trade show. Consolidated Label company came through with speed and turn around time. Could not have been more pleased.
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Amy and Cari worked with me to make the most of my artwork to fully realize the vision and feel I had for my product labeling. They went out of their way to go above and beyond to meet my deadline. The label is making my product and the feedback has been astounding. I trust Consolidated Label and look forward to working with them again soon!
An amazing result will definitely be ordering again.
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Our first order for our Beard Oil was fast shipping, easy to use website and the perfect recommendation of which label to use. Durable and clean. The print came out better than expected. See photos. Thanks
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 15th December 2020