Consolidated Label Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Consolidated Label

gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com

2001 East Lake Mary Blvd.

Tell us how Consolidated Label made you happy

Tony
"FANTASTIC! As a freelance graphic designer who usually uses online printers for my projects, I couldn't find anyone to do labels with the metallic finishes I needed for a client. Lucky, I found Consolidated Label. My order quantity was fairly small, but Amy did a great job saving us a lot of money by combining SKUs and working with us on sizes. The pre-press dept really knows their stuff as we were working with very tiny fonts (in foil!), and they still came out very readable. Colors were all spot on. Overall, very impressed with Consolidated and I highly recommend them, it's worth the extra couple days to have professionals do it right...and they save you money as a bonus!"
Andy R
"Jennifer Fletcher at Consolidated produced for me a pre-printed color bottle label that then allows me to direct-thermal print my custom information (dye color / manufacturer / volume) -- saving me loads of time per order and improving the professional look of my labeling. I will buy from them again and would recommend them to anyone needing labeling solutions."
"From the first phone call to Consolidated Label, down to the day our order shipped, we were impressed with the service we received. Our rep, Rhonda, was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Being new to the label-ordering process, we very much appreciated her approach and patience. She promptly answered every question, and the recommendations she made resulted in a beautiful product. We couldn't be more pleased with the results. Thank you!"
"My company's experience with Consolidated Label was very pleasant. They were swift to send us samples upon request. The process to submit our work request was smooth and efficient. The representative who oversaw our order, Rose, was super helpful and communicative. The production of our artwork was relatively quick, and the final product was in our hands in a timely manner. Overall, the experience was great."
"Cari was incredibly helpful in guiding me through the process to find the perfect labels for my products. Our oil-based products are challenging to label as they resist most adhesives, and bleed through any paper labels- we are thrilled with the results and our new labels are working beautifully. I highly recommend Consolidated Label and their team for your label needs!"
"Amy Hastings was stellar in organizing our very large label order, the art, fixing our designers mistakes, making sure we got what we wanted and we did! It was definitely much more lengthy of a lead time than we anticipated due to a busy time for your company but we got through and love the quality as always! Thanks so much Amy for your after hours perseverance! Joyce Belcher"
"Great work and attention to detail, even for us small customers. I mean small. We order about 500 to 1,500 labels every year and they treat us just like the big customers. Always top notch quality and customer service."
"All good and timely. Asked for a sample of each label to be mailed to me in California (shipment was sent to India) but the labels arrived with one end truncated/cut off."
"Quick turn around good communication., Thank You"
"Its always a great experience to work with Consolidated. Always there to help when we need it. Jack is my favorite sales rep. Thank you!"
"Best Label Company in the market."
"Great labels, lots of choices!"
"Such a Top Notch team!!"
"I deal mainly with Briana Knapp. She is excellent. Whenever I need a rush order, her and the team at Consolidated make it happen. I have never experienced any type of problem with my orders or the quality of the labels. Great company to deal with!"
"Melinda has been great to work with. The quality of your product is great. Thank you."
"Cari was prompt, professional and provided excellent customer service and feedback"
"Great Service and quality"
"I was very worried because every other company I talked to about making my labels were in the $2k range and when they said $200 I thought no way, after the stamps it would be $700 but they were still a lot less than everyone else but when I got the label it was exactly like the previous ones we had, I was extremely impressed."
"They worked patiently with our team to make a great label for our product."
"The entire process went smoothly and my labels arrived just as expected. The price was fair and the quality is fantastic."
Consolidated Label is rated 4.78 based on 495 reviews