Consolidated Label Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Consolidated Label

gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com

2001 East Lake Mary Blvd.

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Consolidated Label?

CC B
"Re-labeling our products was a long endeavor. Right from the start, Consolidated Label sent the best variety of samples for testing. Our designer sent over the files without the proper die lines and specs. The art department and Rose painstakingly held our hands and even made templates so we could submit the proper files. It was a lot of back and forth over a couple months. We weren't charged an additional fee, and the utmost patience and graciousness was afforded us again and again. The labels were printed in just ten days. They work famously with the the machine we also purchased. Five golden stars! We'll be back for more!"
Josh A
"My name is Josh, and I work for Shelves That Slide, Inc. in marketing and production. We've been doing business with Consolidated Label since 2015, and we've been very happy with the outcome of putting these custom labels on our products. Cari Fernandez has been our representative for the entirety of our doing business, she is such a wonderfully spirited individual. She has made the ordering process so much easier since the beginning, and it's always a pleasure speaking when we re-order. Thanks to Cari and a fantastic product, we will continue to do business with Consolidated Label. Thank you!"
"Melinda is amazing! She always responds quickly and has helped us out with our special labels when no other company could seem to get it right! We love working with Consolidated Label!"
"Cari was so helpful and patient with me during my first experience designing labels and having them printed. And the labels look really nice. Thank you! Stacy"
"good quality fast service just price personal attention"
"Answered any all questions promptly. Item arrived and looked GREAT."
"Made changes and everything went smoothly!"
"Lack of costumer service. Zero empathy with new clients, order was placed right before leaving early for the day leaving no rooms for questions. I am afraid to ask questions for new labels cause she made me feel like an illiterate when ordering. Cari Fernandez was my rep."
Thank you for taking the time to reply. I am sorry you had less than a great experience. I do see where Cari and our art department helped work through some issues with the artwork on the labels, but unfortunately we can't control what time of day the orders go in. There is always time after order entry for minor adjustments, but normally once the proofs are approved we move as quickly as possible to avoid delays. I am always available for questions or concerns, so please let me know if there are any issues we can alleviate before placing future orders. Gregg S. - Marketing Manager / Customer Service Manager
"Wonderful personalized service and great quality product!"
"You did a great job for us. Thanks"
"Consolidated Label worked with me, as a first time purchaser, to make sure my labels were perfect. They noticed a small typo from the graphic artist and informed me, so that the labels were right the first time."
"Chris is always very responsive in processing our 4 color labels."
"always great to deal with."
"I love my labels, the turn around is reasonable, and Consolidated is easy to deal with. Will order again, for sure!"
"Always able to help us with short turn around. They provide very good service and Todd Eldridge is a great rep., a real professional"
"Great customer service (Amy Hastings)! I ordered a very short run of labels and you would have thought I ordered thousands with the way I was treated. Fast, high-quality, and results-oriented! I couldn't be happier."
"Place our order on November 11th and just received it today, December 7th."
"Always gets the order out on time - exceptional customer service."
"Phenomenal product very happy with labels, my customer service rep could do a better job with her attitude."
"Excellent quality labels."
"Exceeded my expectations. Great quality, excellent communication. No mistakes. Thank you"
"The job was done right the first time. Melinda has always handled my account and makes reordering easy."
Consolidated Label is rated 4.78 based on 436 reviews