Consolidated Label Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consolidated Label
2 - 3 Hours
Read Consolidated Label Reviews

gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com

2001 East Lake Mary Blvd.

Tell us how Consolidated Label made you happy
Francella
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 30th July 2019
whitney b
More Photos & Videos
Reorder was easy and our product looks extremely professional. We love building our brand with your product!
Excellent work. I am very happy with the outcome of the products I ordered.
Amy was very knowledgeable and helpful with our specific needs. Consolodated Label is one of the few companies you can order holographic labels that are not pre-printed. Once we made our decision, the order process and delivery were seamless.
Quality work in a timely manner.
Everything went great, from ordering the label with Rose, to the art changes. Even the shipping was fast and affordable. Thanks
Your company did great, I could not have ever expected better service!
John Nunn
Nunn Finer Products
Always a pleasure to work with. Very organized and quick response. Thanks to Rose Wojtas.
Only great experiences with Consolidated Label!
Will send email
Matt Hamilton is great - very responsive and tracks down issues to resolve. He does not hesitate to reach out to me when questions arise. He keeps the process of submission, review and production of labels updated with me.
Thank you as it helps me feel confident I don't have to stay on top of this process with all the other issues we deal with.
Brian Huber CEO/President, PFTH, LLC
I had my design sent to you and my labels were made and delivered right away!! I have been very pleased with the quality of the label and the colors came out really well!! They look great on my corn flour and corn meal bags!!! Thanks, and so I will be ordering my Canola oil labels from you when I need them.
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Always ready for us, excellent customer service, quick turnaround and superb quality! Thanks
Great service and great pricing, who knew you could get both these days. This company was outstanding and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend them..
I don't write many reviews, but I felt I had to do this one. I started my company a couple of years ago and coming from an oil & gas background I did not know much about labels.

Consolidated Labels was recommended by one of my packaging vendors. We worked together on my first project and the labels came up great but for some reason the material didn't work well with my bottles. I started talking to Charity Macarthur about the issues I was having along with Sally, the account manager and I have to say they were very helpful and understanding.

Charity is so awsome, she always took the time to make me feel welcome and tried everything in her power to help. Because of charity, my experience with consolidated label has been wonderful.

Being a family business, I can relate to this attitude and it shows that consolidated labels is a first-class company.

Great Job Charity!! Thank You
Amy Hastings has been wonderful, very print knowledgable and quick to respond. She has helped me immensely.
Great communications as we awaited our sample prints. And the prints look fantastic!
I have been a customer for over 10 years now. The product, service & reliability is always excellent. I won't go anywhere else for my label printing.
Great place to work with just received my first order of 15,000 labels 8.25 x 3.25. Went from cut to size to rolled labels for easy machined application and switched to Consolidated Label for the rolled labels since my previous supplier was not competitive and I am happy I did. Dorothy was my CSR and she was fantastic answering all of my novice questions from the very first call to the complete order she made sure everything was executed perfectly. I will definitely recommend and use again.
Great service by our Customer Service person, Amy Hastings. Our most recent order was a Rush, and to mine and the client's pleasant surprise, label
was produced practically overnight. We all like happy customers, and ours
was really pleased!
Great service - always! Very reasonable prices, great team - always happy to help.
I would definitely recommend.
The service was excellent usual. I am a repeat customer.
Consolidated Label is rated 4.81 based on 620 reviews