Consolidated Label Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Consolidated Label

gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com

2001 East Lake Mary Blvd.

How would you rate Consolidated Label ?

(optional)

Jeff
"We have ordered often and without one issue or mistake. This is important as production times leave me zero room or time for errors. Great company!"
Kale
Kale
"Awesome Stickers and very reasonable price."
Jeff
"Always great service! Perfect printing and quality. Always delivered on time or quicker. No reason to use any other company."
"Label looks fantastic! Look forward to working with you guys some more in the future."
"Consolidated Label has fantastic customer service and the quality of their labels is outstanding. I have purchased several times from them and they always meet or exceed my expectations."
"When we first met Gregg Step, he gave us a tour through the state-of-the-art facility, very impressive! Not only working with Gregg has been amazing, but the quality of the labels is top notch!"
"Labels are always as expected!"
"Great service, and excellent product!"
"Carrie has helped us multiple times on our orders and is always so wonderful to work with! The entire process is smooth and easy. Also very quick! The labels always turn out so beautiful. Bright, clear, and long lasting. They fit perfectly for our bottles. And we always get compliments about them :) We sincerely appreciate everything you all do! Thanks!"
"Labels are great & Rose was very helpful to work with!"
"Cary is very efficient, the whole process is so fluent."
"The logo on our boxes look great and everyone was very helpful in the process!"
"Quick and easy process"
"The customer service is quick and friendly. The artwork turnaround time is good. And the labels are quality. Very happy with our orders."
"I ran myself out of labels, I thought I had several rolls left, but was wrong. I had 20 to 30 orders each day stacking up that could not ship out because I had no labels. Cari Fernandez did a great job getting my order processed and printed in record time. No other printer could have done that job! Really helped me out!"
"It was wonderful to see our initial vision of what we wanted our label to look like come true. Our sales representative really understood the look and feel I was looking for which made the process so easy. Thanks again!"
"The product is exactly as specified. The service and attention to detail exemplary. We are very pleased Thank you"
"Cari Fernandez was very helpful with my order delivery was on time."
"Liz Rogers was great to work with. She was always professional and polite. The labels turned out great. Colors were accurate and consistent across all 29 labels."
"Excellent, accommodating and understanding customer service. Quick responses and keeps us informed during the development process."
"Positive Customer Service"
"As a first time customer , I have experienced frustration dealing with Consolidated Label , my previous employee handled this and I just sequestered a simple change to a label and the proof I received back was the SAME exact label that I was attempting to change . Customer service is lacking as my e mails were ignored and I as the customer have had to contact them ."
For reference, we must enter an "order" to make the changes requested to previously printed files. Those changes can take up to to 72 hours depending on current business levels. Unfortunately, your online account will still show the current version until the new one is ready for approval. You may have noticed that the proof level had not changed yet, due to the fact that our art department had not touched the file yet. I do see that you received the corrected proofs for approval (we send emails at every level of the order's progress) and chose not to continue with your order for some reason. We have produced these for your company without issue in the past, but understand that your assistant that handled this previously and we are sorry the process did not seem as smooth as in previous orders. If you have any questions, please let us know.
Gregg S. - Marketing Manager / Customer Service Manager