Consolidated Label Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consolidated Label
2 - 3 Hours
Read Consolidated Label Reviews

gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com

2001 East Lake Mary Blvd.

Tell us how Consolidated Label made you happy
Dan Ischo
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 5th October 2020
KRIS
Gwen
Reorder was easy and our product looks extremely professional. We love building our brand with your product!
The team is very professional, helpful, and detail oriented making sure my labels were just perfect!
Cari Fernandez is the reason we love doing business with Consolidated. She has always, and I mean always been there to answer questions, help navigate to the right product and shepherd our order to make sure it arrives when we need it. Of course your products are great quality.
We were in a time crunch for an upcoming trade show. Consolidated Label company came through with speed and turn around time. Could not have been more pleased.
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Amy and Cari worked with me to make the most of my artwork to fully realize the vision and feel I had for my product labeling. They went out of their way to go above and beyond to meet my deadline. The label is making my product and the feedback has been astounding. I trust Consolidated Label and look forward to working with them again soon!
An amazing result will definitely be ordering again.
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Our first order for our Beard Oil was fast shipping, easy to use website and the perfect recommendation of which label to use.

Durable and clean. The print came out better than expected. See photos.

Thanks
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Great Service
Very responsive, fast shipping and delivery. Happy Customer!!!
great Company, great service, fair prices - I highly recommend them. They will treat you
very well
Amazing company! I have been with Consalidated Labels for seven years and have been extremely happy with them. Excellent customer service, highest quality and fast turn around. Very happy I found them!
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 5th October 2020
Excellent quality and superior customer service!
My labels came out better than what I expected. What really made a difference during this process was the excellent customer service. The representative went above and beyond and gave me great advice on which label options I should go for. If it wasn’t for her expertise, I wouldn’t have been able to get to the results I got to in the project that I was working on. I was scared to revise the artwork but when I did, all of my edits were seamlessly adjusted to perfection. Thanks again for delivering such great work to me!
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 30th September 2020 Consolidated Label 5 star review on 30th September 2020 Consolidated Label 5 star review on 30th September 2020
My first order was completed with the wrong color gold. It was corrected and resent. My second order was also completed with the wrong color gold. I was told to keep it for a $200 credit or to return it for a refund. They refused to reprint the order and told me to find another printer. I highly recommend using another printer.
Excellent work. I am very happy with the outcome of the products I ordered.
Amy was very knowledgeable and helpful with our specific needs. Consolodated Label is one of the few companies you can order holographic labels that are not pre-printed. Once we made our decision, the order process and delivery were seamless.
Quality work in a timely manner.
Everything went great, from ordering the label with Rose, to the art changes. Even the shipping was fast and affordable. Thanks
Your company did great, I could not have ever expected better service!
John Nunn
Nunn Finer Products
Always a pleasure to work with. Very organized and quick response. Thanks to Rose Wojtas.
Only great experiences with Consolidated Label!
Consolidated Label is rated 4.81 based on 633 reviews