Consolidated Label Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Consolidated Label

2001 East Lake Mary Blvd.

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Consolidated Label?

Verified Buyer

Melinda is amazing! She always responds quickly and has helped us out with our special labels when no other company could seem to get it right! We love working with Consolidated Label!
Verified Buyer

Danny Balay was exceptionally helpful and patient, in our daunting task to switch over from our current printer. I only wish Consolidated to also price match our single round label, so we could make a complete switch-over, but we appreciate Danny trying.
Alexis P
Alexis P
Verified Buyer

I worked with Jennifer Fletcher and she was absolutely great. We were in a time crunch and she made sure we got our labels in the quickest way possible. She caught an error on our labels and ensured it was fixed and still on time. We will most certainly keep our business with Consolidated Labels because of her and the quality of their products.

Going above and beyond.
Fikes F
Verified Buyer

Absolutely perfect. Couldn't ask for better service and quality from start to end product. Danny B made our first experience with CL easy and super quick. Will be doing business again.
Steve
Verified Buyer

This was my first order and Cari worked very hard to make sure everything was perfect. High marks for quality, responsiveness and great pricing. I've been looking for a supplier of low volume roll labels for years and finally found the answer!
Michelle C
Verified Buyer

AMY HASTING WAS FABULOUS TO WORK WITH. COMPETITIVE PRICING AND SHIPPING COSTS. HAD LABELS TO US IN A TIMELY MANNER AND LABELS WERE PERFECT! THANKS AMY!
SASSY P
Verified Buyer

Love the quality of the labels and the professionalism of our rep! You rock, Melinda!
Daniel
Verified Buyer

Melinda my rep is great, very prompt and always communicating very well. How ever this is our third time ordering and we a centering problem with the printing... Melinda apologized and offer to replace them, but first I would have to return the ones I got and only then they would send the corrected ones to me. This system causes long waits and makes it harder to get the problem solved.
Other then that I like to product.
Jason R
Verified Buyer

Consolidated Labels makes a great product, very high quality. Super helpful service and reasonable lead times. But to require 100 count per order, when 50 will last long enough will eventually cost you business.
Verified Buyer

Working with Danny was the best part of my experience. He was responsive and all around awesome. The different "tools" you have - such as the pdf Danny sent that I printed to physically see the size of the label helped tremendously. It was difficult for me to truly "see" size on the computer screen.

Thanks again!!
Take care,
John R
Verified Buyer

Our Labels arrived perfect. Perfect size, shape, colors and exceptional quality. We are very impressed with our experience with Consolidated Labels. Thank you for your responses to take the extra effort to send them to Canada.

Signed Triple "R" Honey Ranch
Verified Buyer

I love that I'm able to speak with the same person each time I place my orders. Melinda and everyone at Consolidated Label have been so helpful in terms of making sure my artwork is print ready, and not just letting something sub par go to print. My labels have ALWAYS looked great, and the turn around time is impressive! Thanks, guys!!
Igor
Verified Buyer

We really enjoyed your work and we'l be glad to cooperate with you.Next time in the same order we'l ask you to print letters more contrasting, more black. .The order for large, color labels we'l have from our customer in 2 months.
Hopefully together we'l do a successful business.
Best regards.
Igor Rozov, vice- president
D&I Unique corp.

JANE A
Verified Buyer

Melinda and Rose are great and so very helpful. My labels look terrific and are high quality! I get so many compliments on them and I feel it makes my product stand out! Thanks!
CJ B
Verified Buyer

I have worked with the folks at this Company for years and never have I been disappointed with their ability to do whatever is needed to ensure they are giving the BEST Customer Service. Have to mention that Laurel is/has always been a please to work with.

Dave B
Verified Buyer

Great service, Cari is wonderful to work with, and the selection of products is why we started using Consolidated. We've done two sticker jobs for harsh environments, and they've turned out to be exactly what we needed.
Luis E
Verified Buyer

Amy is Great! Every time I need something she is able to deliver everything I need and more.
The Consolidated label Team is really good and their CS is very good.

Great Customer Service,

KRIS
Verified Buyer

I've been with Consalidated Label for over four years and I won't go with any other comoany. The customer service is amazing, the quality is the best, and the turn around time is fast!
Ray F
Verified Buyer

The labels were made very professionally and well, met all my expectations.
Consolidated Label is rated 4.78 based on 383 reviews