Consolidated Label Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consolidated Label
2 - 3 Hours
Read Consolidated Label Reviews

gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com

2001 East Lake Mary Blvd.

Tell us how Consolidated Label made you happy
Reorder was easy and our product looks extremely professional. We love building our brand with your product!
Great service - always! Very reasonable prices, great team - always happy to help. I would definitely recommend.
The service was excellent usual. I am a repeat customer.
Great to work with. Quick. Excellent pricing. We're happy customers.
Great service, great product!
We just reordered our supply of labels for the year. It was very easy and fast! Thank you!
We are very pleased with our long relationship with Consolidated Labels. Our account manager, Rose Wojtas, is attentive and available to assist with all of our needs. We transition through different projects quickly and she is up for any task. Rose is efficient, friendly, and professional. Thank you for helping us put out a beautiful product.
This was our first order. My customer service rep made it very easy and the labels came sooner than anticipated!
Excellent customer service, superior quality, and on-time delivery are all aspects of a top supplier/manufacturer.
When I started working with Consolidated, I never changed anymore to another printing company. Service, Quality and production time are very good. For that reason.....Consolidation, highly recommended
Great and smooth service and the quality is top, my customer is extremely happy.
Amy Hastings and her team rock! We had such amazing customer service and order turn around time that I cannot say enough good for them. Thanks so much, Amy! Joyce B
Rose was terrific. Our labels turned out great!
Dorothy was fantastic
I couldn't be happier with the high quality of the material and the vibrant colors of our labels. I expect the labels to have a positive influence on people when choosing our product over another. I really appreciate the help and patience of Consolidated's staff and will not hesitate to recommend your services. Thank you!
Amy Hastings is awesome, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. She has helped me with all of my projects and some quite complicated. The quality has been excellent and could not be more pleased with everything. Thank you!
We have been very happy with both the service and the level of quality delivered on the labels we have purchased from Consolidated Label. They are very responsive to incoming orders and production and delivery times have been exactly what we hope for. We expect to return to them again and again.
I have enjoyed working with Consolidated Label and commend them for being flexible and ready to help with any type of updates or last minute changes in my labels. My sales person is quick with quotes. The Neem Queen
We have always been happy with Consolidated Label, from the initial contact to the finished product. Great company to work with!
Carrie Fernandez is awesome!! smart, friendly, punctual for response and very knowledgeable about your products.
I've worked with Consolidated for years. They are professional, helpful, nice people, and super efficient. I really appreciate all the help and hard work.
Consolidated Label is rated 4.81 based on 602 reviews