Consolidated Label Reviews

357 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com

2001 East Lake Mary Blvd.

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Consolidated Label?

Alexis P
Alexis P
Verified Buyer

I worked with Jennifer Fletcher and she was absolutely great. We were in a time crunch and she made sure we got our labels in the quickest way possible. She caught an error on our labels and ensured it was fixed and still on time. We will most certainly keep our business with Consolidated Labels because of her and the quality of their products.
BRIAN L
BRIAN L
Verified Buyer

I reached through email and it was a quick, reorder of existing labels we use to brand our cups. Very seamless process. Quick quotation, confirmed artwork on file, order, payment and shipment received. Easy as it should be.
Mike
Verified Buyer

We have been a customer with Consolidate Label since 2014 and are thrilled to continue our business partnership. Consolidated has everything one hopes for when doing business; they deliver a high quality product, exceptional customer service, prompt communication, and fair pricing. Melinda Young has been our sales rep since we began the relationship in 2014 and she is nothing short of amazing. Thank you Melinda and Consolidated for covering all our packaging a labeling needs!
Will
Verified Buyer

I have always had great experiences with Consolidated, but this last time was outstanding! Melinda Young went above and beyond and got 4,000 labels printed and shipped to me within 24 hours, and just in time for our first canning run. Kudos to her and the rest of the team that made it happen. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Joshua
Verified Buyer

They have the patients to deal with us in a professional way as well as delivering a great product.
Thanks Consolidated Label!
Laura D
Verified Buyer

Consolidated Label Company and their staff is quick to respond and offers excellent customer service.
Verified Buyer

We are very happy with the customer service we received from Amy!
Lindsay
Verified Buyer

The customer service we had dealing (Amy H.) was absolutely wonderful. She was patient and very helpful. After receiving our labels, we were pleased with how they turned out. Once looking a little further one of our rolls had ink missing in every other label. We quickly got on the phone and our rep handled the situation quickly. We were very pleased and know that things happen and never expect perfection. The situation was rectified and we now look forward to future business with consolidated label company.
Verified Buyer

Great team of people at Consolidated Label. This is the only company I trust to get the job done. Love Cari, she's a great person!
Bob P
Verified Buyer

Nice people who walked me thru the process and provided me with a great product!
Catherine A
Verified Buyer

They turned things around so quickly and accurately in time for me to make a conference deadline. Everyone on my team is amazing to work with! I will always use Consolidated for my label needs. I highly recommend.
Jim E
Verified Buyer

Everyone does as outstanding job in quality and getting work complete on time
Michael P
Verified Buyer

Of course, in the world of production, things do not always go exactly how you want them to go. While dealing with Consolidated Label has had a few hiccups along the way, the response to those situations has ALWAYS been exactly what a buyer would want from a trusted, primary vendor. Fast, complete and quickly resolving the issue at hand. You have a very good team there, from the customer service representative - Amy Hastings, through sales with Charles, backed up by Beau.
Ana
Verified Buyer

First, the quality of the printing is excellent. Getting a price from their website is very easy and with tons of options to choose from. We are a small family owned business, so I do my shopping and their prices are one of the best! Followup along the printing process is great - from the initial upload of artwork, to the end letting me know the expected arrival time. Finally, they produce short but really informative videos. I see all kinds of packaging I would love to try out on our different products! Would recommend to anyone needing packing printing!
PHIL
Verified Buyer

danny balay is on the ball, very good service

we do need consolidated to ship quicker. i know we may have some issues getting art, but we need a quicker turnaround once art is proofed.
Brenda
Verified Buyer

Matt was awesome, He did everything he could to get our labels sent out in time.
Lisa
Verified Buyer

The proof went to the wrong person at our company - I lost 3 days because of this. The labels were shipped to the wrong location. It had my name on it but my co-worker's phone number. It had to be shipped to me at our cost - I lost 3 more days because of this. My contact person, Melinda Young, said you can only have 1 contact person in your system but you had a mess of contact information. The labels looked good but the process of working with your company was so bad that I probably will order from someone else next time.
We apologize for the confusion regarding the last order. I'm not exactly sure how the proof was sent to the wrong person, but we'll work on making sure that is right going forward. Regarding the shipping address, we received a blanket note from your company addressed "To All Suppliers" indicating that all shipments should deliver to the Allentown Distribution Center, Bethlehem, PA address, so we adjusted the information in our system. If that information was not intended for us, we apologize for the confusion. Otherwise, please let me know if we can help in the future and I'll be happy to make sure that our information is in the system correctly if you'd like to walk through it. We'll be happy to divide company profiles to avoid confusion if there will be multiple ship-to and bill-to addresses going forward. Thanks again for ordering with us.
Marketing Manager/Customer Service Manager
Verified Buyer

The product we received was very good quality.
We're glad you are happy with the labels you received, but definitely concerned about the Three Star experience. If there's anything we could have done to move up a level, please let us know how we can improve. I'd love to hear from you and learn more about your experience.
Marketing Manager/Customer Service Manager
(800)475-2235 ext. 8042
Kim
Verified Buyer

Last year I searched for a company to do a small label run. After multiple unreturned phone calls and complicated high price quotes from other companies, I found Consolidated label! They were fast friendly and reasonably priced. I just placed another order with them. They are great.
Butch
Verified Buyer

I think the price for product is way to much
Butch,

Thank you for the feedback. I tried to reach out to you to get more information, but was unable to reach you. Please feel free to call me anytime or work through Melinda to figure out your needs vs. our product offerings and if there are alternatives that are more cost-effective for you. We also have a sister company that does a good job on one-color printing for forms like yours. I can get pricing for you if you like. Again, I'm happy to discuss these options with you and make sure we are getting you what you need. Thanks again for placing orders with us over the past few years.

Thanks again,
Marketing Manager
Brad
Verified Buyer

They were very helpful from the beginning all the way through. They worked hard to get me the best price but great quality. Will use them again.
Verified Buyer

It's amazing that when you are dealing with online search and order, most of the time one will find very misleading and bait and switch stuff. On the other hand company like Consolidated Label shine like a star, The process from the time of inquiry to placing the order, and getting the order delivered in time was amazing and seamless. For a small order like mine, I was given the full five-star service treatment and attention. We are very happy with the final product.
Scott H
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, great sustainer service, arrived on time. Couldn't be happier.
Consolidated Label is rated 4.77 based on 357 reviews