Consolidated Label Reviews

Based on 675 reviews
2 - 3 Hours
Read Consolidated Label Reviews

gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com

2001 East Lake Mary Blvd.

Tell us how Consolidated Label made you happy
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 5th October 2020
KRIS
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 30th September 2020
Gwen
Reorder was easy and our product looks extremely professional. We love building our brand with your product!
Love the service I receive from my rep, Chris Harris, and when he's not available his team always executes perfectly! The speed, accuracy of my orders is always appreciated!
I shouid have been called and told there was going to be a delay in manufacturering. It cost me $2500 to fix the problem,
Excellent Speed, Service and Quality.
The team at Consolidated Labels is an excellent business partner, they are accomodating despite the supply chain challenges everyone is faced with. I would recommend Consolidate Labels based on their customer service, quality of work, flexibility and overall business partner attitude.
The service was excellent!! Much thanks to Cari Fernandez. I will definitely continue to do business with Consolidated Label.
If you want beautiful labels and excellent customer service Consolidated Labels should be your choice. I would NOT use anyone else. The order is done quickly and shipped right out fast. Top Notch !!!!
Briana J is the best customer service rep! Everything is top-notch quality and your labels come packaged protected.
Consolidated Labels has become an critical part of our corporate family, always working diligently to insure that their goods and services support the integrity of our goods and services. We appreciate their service, their style and their final products, all of which... a reflection of their commitment to supporting our brand and ultimately our success. Thanks Guys!!!
Great communication and quick response times!
These labels absolutely exceeded our expectations. Great quality and super fast turnaround time.
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 18th February 2022
Highly satisfied. Fast and high quality
Amy Hastings was absolutely incredible!!! Some of the best customer service and industry knowledge of anyone we've ever worked with. Such a joy and pleasure to work with her. Looking forward to hopefully doing much more business with her.
Great Products Great Customer Service!!!!!
What a great experience. Melinda was a fantastic help and I couldn't have done it without her experience and input. Fast shipping also - and a great final product. This is one of the best purchasing experiences I've had for a long time. Super professional - and you won't be disappointed with your labels. Their machines are full commercial print presses and will deliver the highest quality. Just make sure your art work is up to par!~
I have used Consolidated Label for my product labels for 12 years now. They are nothing less than perfection every time. 5-stars out of 5 stars. GM - CEO
Great Quality, Reasonably price. wwwchristmastreestand.com
Your company is able to accommodate practically every type of printing process and format. The online pricing module is very convenient and the staff provides fast, friendly service, they’re very knowledgeable and helpful. The turnaround time is unparalleled. I have found your company to be very reliable and the quality is on point. I have referred you to other brands, distributors and manufacturers.
Consolidated produced the labels for the first release from our winery and did a terrific job from start to finish. Our local sales rep, Craig, tenaciously tended to every detail of our relatively small order, as if we were their biggest customer. Hands down, Consolidated is our best vendor.
The Re-order process was quick and efficient. The Label were shipped ahead of schedule and arrived on time. Thanks. (We has already designed and had approved label ready to go, which also was relatively easy, and all we had to do was a re-order.)
Our rep Melissa was outstanding!
Consolidated Label is rated 4.81 based on 675 reviews