Consolidated Label Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consolidated Label
2 - 3 Hours
Read Consolidated Label Reviews

gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com

2001 East Lake Mary Blvd.

Tell us how Consolidated Label made you happy
Francella
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 30th July 2019
whitney brown
Will send email
reasonable price and good quality products but take almost 1 month to receive the order.
so if you think you will need it order a months at leaset ahead of time
Melinda my rep is great, very prompt and always communicating very well. How ever this is our third time ordering and we a centering problem with the printing... Melinda apologized and offer to replace them, but first I would have to return the ones I got and only then they would send the corrected ones to me. This system causes long waits and makes it harder to get the problem solved.
Other then that I like to product.
Daniel,
Please accept my apologies for the confusion. We are happy to work with you on the return process and can definitely adjust as needed.

In this case, the thinking was that we would find out how much of the order was affected to minimize redundant printing. Obviously, that did not work with your needs, so we should have made an adjustment on our end.

Thank you for sharing this. I intend to use your experience to improve the process going forward. Please let me know if you ever have any other issues, or if there are any other suggestions for improvement.
Thanks!
Gregg
(gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com)
The product we received was very good quality.
We're glad you are happy with the labels you received, but definitely concerned about the Three Star experience. If there's anything we could have done to move up a level, please let us know how we can improve. I'd love to hear from you and learn more about your experience.
Marketing Manager/Customer Service Manager
(800)475-2235 ext. 8042
Hi Greg,

Honestly, I went back and forth about my rating of average because every since Consolidated moved from the Longwood facility to the new facility in Sanford we have had nothing but problems and mistakes with our orders. Bell Performance (previously Bell Additives) has been doing business with Consolidated ever since Joel opened the business. We are located on Bennett just down the street from your old facility. The problems we have had since your move have ranged from missed completion dates (more often than not on all orders) errors on the winding direction of the labels, reverse numbering errors, cores popping out during shipping, and the number of labels per roll based on our specifications. Our customer service rep Jennifer Fletcher and our sales rep Mike Sheffield have always done a great job taking care of us and I know they are doing everything they can to make sure things are done correctly. It appear the problems are quality control in the plant. If you need more specific information or would like to discuss this please feel free to contact me at any time.

Maria Davis
Bell Performance
1340 Bennett Drive
Longwood, FL 32750
407-831-5021
mdavis@bellperformance.net
Maria,

Thank you so much for taking the time to outline the issues you have experienced. I spoke to Mike after he left your facility last week and I can tell you that our team is very serious about addressing and eliminating these issues. We have recently hired a new Quality Control Manager that brings a lot of experience and is already making strides in our production error reduction.

Obviously, you have Mike and Jennifer to help, along with our new QC Manager (who is now well aware of these issues) but if there is ever a time where you feel my involvement could make a difference, please let me know.

Again, thank you for your patience. I know how frustrating these issues can be. I'm looking forward to watching our progress on your account and seeing improvement quickly.

Sincerely,
Marketing & CS Manager
The quality of the labels is fine...the customer experience with Jane Sebald was challenging. Both USM contacts are pleased to see her transition out.
I apologize for the challenges you experienced while working with us. Please let me know if there is ever an issue and I will be happy to help you get the resolution you need. Thank you! Gregg S. - Marketing and Customer Service Manager
You guys would have received a (VERY GOOD) rating except two things really bothers me. The fact that I've been a long time customer and have spent lots of money with your company and when ever I place orders with you guys my order does not get touched until I pay in full, in advance. That and turn around times are pretty slow. I've had to pay for expedited shipping numerous times.
Mike,
First of all, sorry for the inconvenience. I know that the process can sometimes be frustrating without terms. We can definitely look into what it would take to get you set up. I'm happy to do that for you. Otherwise, we will definitely keep an eye on things and do our best to avoid long turnarounds on our next order. Thank you for the honest feedback and please give me call or drop a line when you can.
Gregg S. - Marketing Manager
The last set of labels I ordered took way too long to receive, to the point that I was considering going elsewhere.
Thank you for listening.
Blanca,
It does look like we had a bit of a delay in the initial proofing and another for resizing the artwork to be sure that it fit the intended container. I apologize for the extra time it took. I do hope you are satisfied with the final product.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if there's anything else you'd like to share that could help us do better on the next order.

Thanks!
Marketing Manager
I am very happy with the quality of the labels provided by Consolidated. I also found the online portal very easy to use.

However, I did have a few negative experiences:

- At least two (possibly more, shipments still coming) sets of labels that were listed as "included" in the packing list/shipping confirmation email did not show up in the final box shipment. However, when identified, I was happy that Consolidated re-ordered and re-sent.
- At times, communication was unclear or delayed, especially around quotes, timelines, and then issue resolution with the missing labels. Two of my phone calls went entirely unreturned, and I had to follow up multiple times to request a quote on an order (or just a time estimate on when I could expect to receive this quote).

I'm generally happy with my experience with Consolidated. I am unsure if I'll return as a future customer, because of the customer service issues I experienced.
Kathleen,

Please accept my apologies for the communication issues you experienced during your quoting and production process.

Our goal is for your experience with us to remain consistent when a team member is out for any given reason. Apparently the process did not run so smoothly in this case and we are looking for more ways to improve the system overall to avoid these issues.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help reassure you of our commitment to making sure you are satisfied, or if you have any other suggestions for improvement.

Thank you for the feedback.

Gregg Stepp
Marketing Manager
gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com
Overall the process went very well however the final product was a little disappointing. There are lines in the printing that were not in the original pdf file I sent. I did approve the proof and the lines barley show up in the proof so I didn't notice it. I have had a similar file printed by a different label manufacturer without this problem.

The people I dealt with were very helpful and the process went smoothly although the upload on line did not go smoothly so I sent my file via email . I did like the personal touch. Thank you.

Alexandra Lawrence
YAYA Organics LLC
603-746-2941
Alexandra,

We are glad to know that our team was able to take care of you and make sure that everything was resolved to your satisfaction. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.
Good product and fair price but it took too long to get your products
Thank you for alerting us to the delay you experienced, Dau. We do pride ourselves in meeting production deadlines and apologize for not meeting your expectations. Know that we are always trying to improve our systems and are working hard to keep delays from happening. Please let our management know if you experience any similar delay in the future!
Consolidated Label is rated 4.81 based on 626 reviews