Cookology Reviews

4.8
Based on 6,132 reviews
Read Cookology Reviews

About Cookology:

Cookology is an Online White Goods Retailer, specialising in appliances such as Chimney Cooker Hoods, Extractor Fans, Hobs, Ovens, Fridge Freezers, Beverage & Wine Coolers, Mini Dishwashers and much more!

Based in Suffolk, the Cookology brand was created in 2015 to bring high-quality products directly to consumers, without the high prices that come from luxury showrooms. Our warehouses are stocked with more than 100,000 units, ready to ship for next day delivery. For larger items, we work with some of the UKs best couriers to hand-deliver to your doorstep.

As well as our website, we run a successful Amazon store and many of our Cookology items are Best Sellers and we are Top Rated eBay Sellers.

Our team of expert customer service staff are here to answer your questions and help you to pick out the perfect appliance for your kitchen, whether it’s a brand new induction hob, a stylish fan oven, or a fridge with food for the whole family.

help@cookology.com

Unit 2 Piperell Way
Haverhill
CB9 8QW

Tell us how Cookology made you happy
Cookology 5 star review on 4th September 2022
Cookology 5 star review on 10th June 2022
Nicola Stagg
Cookology 5 star review on 10th June 2022
Nicola Stagg
We are delighted with both your communication and with our purchase. The fridge was delivered promptly and without blemish. It is now installed and working most efficiently. Thank you. Val Davies & Malcolm Dodge
Very good product
Very pleased with the under-counter fridge freezer, Cookology UCFF87BK. An emergency purchase after my old fridge stopped working so pleased with the quick delivery. Extremely well packaged. Easy to unpack and set up. Useful adjustable fridge door shelving. Obviously it is a small unit but the freezer section is a good size. Ideal for a single person and a very good price.
Everything ok the only reason not 5stars is that on confirmation of order there was no indication of delivery day?
Excellent service and free quick delivery, would highly recommend
Disappointed that the freezer had multiple dents in it. Refunded £30.00.
Amazingly quick delivery, very friendly and helpful delivery driver, perfect fridge! 😊
I am very happy with the BBQ that I have just brought and also very happy with all the other appliances that I have purchased, I'm also very happy with how quick the delivery time was from the time I placed my order to the time it was delivered, I would defiantly recommend Cookology and will also be using Cookology more often. Thank you
Very quick delivery as it was promised. Delivery driver was very good! Still didn't have time to see if the product is faulty but hopefully is not. Also,the product is designed very well and meets my needs for a mini fridge.
I recently purchased a desktop dishwater. The system was easy to proceed through. Delivery was good and the dishwasher well packaged against damage.
Brilliant service and good delivery. Great fridge I have 2 now as was so impressed by first one Thank You
Very satisfied with my purchase!
My fridge had arrived With damages
I’m really pleased with the speed of deliver, the quality is excellent and it was a great price too. Very happy and will save me lists of money being able to freeze more rather than throw it out!
Cookology 5 star review on 20th July 2022
Great product, fantastic service and amazing price.
I love my new double oven, it's modern, stylish and just what I wanted. I needed help registering my warranty because even though it was bought a few months ago it was not fitted in my new kitchen until very recently but after speaking with customer service I was able to register for the extended warranty which was a relief. I would definitely buy again. Thank you.
Delivery faster than expected, driver even gave warning he was on his way. Good product (fridge) value for money.
It's a good quality chimney hood. Removes quickly cooking odours from my kitchen.
Currently getting 5 stars but this is for ease of ordering, delivery, and value. Bought this in advance of a kitchen refit which wont be happening until end of September. So fingers crossed that it actually works
Ordered items one day arrived a couple days later excellent service, haven't opened yet though as kitchen fitter not reay to install.
Cookology is rated 4.8 based on 6,132 reviews