Cookology Reviews

4.8
Based on 6,132 reviews
Read Cookology Reviews

About Cookology:

Cookology is an Online White Goods Retailer, specialising in appliances such as Chimney Cooker Hoods, Extractor Fans, Hobs, Ovens, Fridge Freezers, Beverage & Wine Coolers, Mini Dishwashers and much more!

Based in Suffolk, the Cookology brand was created in 2015 to bring high-quality products directly to consumers, without the high prices that come from luxury showrooms. Our warehouses are stocked with more than 100,000 units, ready to ship for next day delivery. For larger items, we work with some of the UKs best couriers to hand-deliver to your doorstep.

As well as our website, we run a successful Amazon store and many of our Cookology items are Best Sellers and we are Top Rated eBay Sellers.

Our team of expert customer service staff are here to answer your questions and help you to pick out the perfect appliance for your kitchen, whether it’s a brand new induction hob, a stylish fan oven, or a fridge with food for the whole family.

help@cookology.com

Unit 2 Piperell Way
Haverhill
CB9 8QW

Tell us how Cookology made you happy
Cookology 5 star review on 4th September 2022
Cookology 5 star review on 10th June 2022
Nicola Stagg
Cookology 5 star review on 10th June 2022
Nicola Stagg
cookology induction hob failed after 4 years with a faulty power board: cookology were unable to offer any service regarding repair, supply of faulty parts or contribution towards replacement: this constitutes poor value and i suggest avoiding this brand.
I am very sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with us. We strive to provide excellent customer service and take all customer feedback very seriously. I can see that sadly, your guarantee had expired. In this case i can see the customer service and parts team did all they could to try and assist you with a part, and I apologize that we were unsuccessful in sourcing a part for you. I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. Please let us know if you have any additional questions, concerns, or comments. Kind Regards Kate
Purchased an integrated microwave which stopped working, item was replaced, now 6 months later same thing has happened again, microwave won’t work, Cookology won’t do anything about it, terrible products, won’t be using or recommending this company to anyone!
Good Afternoon, I am very sorry to hear this was such a negative experience, I can assure you that this is not a common occurrence! We would very much like to get this looked into further for you. Please do feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss this further- kayleigh@cookology.com Kind Regards Kayleigh Office Supervisor
Item broken but they are not going to do anything about it , avoid better to buy from argos or currys
Delivery was quick and efficient through tracking. Thank you Cookology for your excellent service and free delivery. Great product. Thank you🏆
Really great little fridge which is very efficient. Customer service was really helpful too.
Quick enough to want a review but both were damaged and returned and they have still failed to refund both of them.
Excellent service, cracking drinks fridge, just perfect for our converted shed/bar. Thank you
I’m happy with my purchase so far, working perfectly and got a lot of room as well.
Appalling returns policy & only 12 months warranty compared to nearly 7 years with other suppliers. 30 days returns policy but you have to pay for delivery charges which amounted to nearly £47 for the cost of my extractor fan at 19kg! Being an online retailer you cannot test the appliance until you get it delivered & then I wasn’t happy with the amount of questions asked of why I wanted to return the item? The item was so loud composed to other fans I subsequently went to see. Would never buy from Cookology again, they need to review their returns policy & courier costs to return their products.
Very happy with my double oven, gas hob and built in microwave. They all look sleek and modeRn and work perfectly. Delivery was smooth and on time. Very happy with my purchase.
It is a good-looking oven and almost exactly matches my black induction hob.
Quick delivery of a great product.
Very easy to purchase, competitive prices and I haven't use the hood and integrated microwave, but they are absolutely gorgeous. I am very happy customer and will be buying again.
Easy online shopping, delivery was fast and great, arrived on time. The dishwasher I bought is really good, look nice, packing in a professional way, easy to handle, instruction clear and simple to use. The thing that I feel most amazed is that all the details of the design show that the designer/manufacture is designing from a point of user's view and make using it really convenient
Fast and efficient service, great product and delivery.
Very nice small fridge freezer. Very simple and a good price.
Easy to order, kept informed on delivery, product is as described. More powerful than my previous one, very pleased overall.
Item arrived damaged; cosmetic, still fully functioning. Cookology responded quickly; we negotiated a partial refund and I kept them damaged item. Disappointing start, satisfactory ending.
Absolutely love my fridge , it is an ideal size for the two of us and has a good size freezer love the fact they both have there own door and it is still an under counter size . Delivered so quickly too brilliant service.
loveley table top freezer...very quiet as it is in the bedroom
Cookology is rated 4.8 based on 6,132 reviews