Cookology Reviews

4.8
Based on 5,927 reviews
Read Cookology Reviews

About Cookology:

Cookology is an Online White Goods Retailer, specialising in appliances such as Chimney Cooker Hoods, Extractor Fans, Hobs, Ovens, Fridge Freezers, Beverage & Wine Coolers, Mini Dishwashers and much more!

Based in Suffolk, the Cookology brand was created in 2015 to bring high-quality products directly to consumers, without the high prices that come from luxury showrooms. Our warehouses are stocked with more than 100,000 units, ready to ship for next day delivery. For larger items, we work with some of the UKs best couriers to hand-deliver to your doorstep.

As well as our website, we run a successful Amazon store and many of our Cookology items are Best Sellers and we are Top Rated eBay Sellers.

Our team of expert customer service staff are here to answer your questions and help you to pick out the perfect appliance for your kitchen, whether it’s a brand new induction hob, a stylish fan oven, or a fridge with food for the whole family.

help@cookology.com

Unit 2 Piperell Way

Tell us how Cookology made you happy
Purchased in emergency after smashing the my last induction job. Arrived within 2 days, great unit, easy to install (good instructions)
Cookology 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Very quick and efficient from start to finish, very happy with product
My purchase was simple & hassle free with a great cooker hood at the end would use again.
The hob we purchased was well packaged. It was delivered a little later in day than previously shown but made little impact re service levels. Well priced and pleased we used Cookology.
Replacement of existing plinth heater, east to install
Not ideal, a little plasticy smaller space than other fridges this size. No light. Had we researched properly we definitely wouldn't have bought
Excellent service! Very happy with this product
Great response from customer service, when I questioned suitability for my cooker hood, fast delivery, just wished there was some fitting instructions, but super service and price, definitely recommend and will use again....
Product as described, good communication and delivered on time. Would recommend seller
Very good products arrived on time and as suggested.
A good British Company who delivered their product quickly
Cooker hood! Amazing looking! Easy to fit
Cookology 5 star review on 12th May 2022
We found it quick and easy and promptly delivered
Freezer very good and working fine but when opened, there was a dent in thr top right corner of the door. Apart from that, everything is fine.
Good Afternoon Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your item arrived damaged. I understand how frustrating this must have been for you, I have sent you an email so we can get this resolved as quickly and smoothly as possible. Look forward to hearing back from you, Kind Regards Kate Office Manager
Good price, incredibly quick delivery and informative communication from start to finish. Would recommend 👍🏼
So far (it's only been installed for 4 days), the product is tremendous.
Fantastic service, very fast delivery, great product at very reasonable prices
Excellent stylish product
I wanted to purchase a mini-freezer as an in-home backup to my main freezer. I ordered initially from Amazon but, a month and two failed deliveries later, I cancelled and ordered instead from Cookology. Same price, same quality but delivered free within 24 hours and now working perfectly for me. I am delighted with the product and the service by Cookology.
Easy to navigate website. Quick delivery
Cookology is rated 4.82 based on 5,927 reviews