Courses For Success Reviews

of reviewers recommend Courses For Success
Read Courses For Success Reviews

About Courses For Success:

Courses For Success is a global course platform that started in 2008 with 5 courses, since then we have grown to over 10,000 online courses. As our courses are delivered online via the internet, we sell our courses worldwide.

Our courses span across many categories including Academic, Animal, Beauty, Business, Career, Counseling, Creative & Media, Health & Therapy, Hobbies & Trades, IT, Personal Development, Sports & Fitness.

Some of the companies we work with include Groupon, Living Social, CNN, Entrepreneur, Mashable, Reed UK, Stack Social and many more.

Tell us how Courses For Success made you happy
They claim 7-day money back but its 2 months and they are still not responding to my request.
Hi Jy,

We have responded to your request in a timely manner and have been waiting for your response but we never heard back from you.

You purchased on July 8 and your access was delivered on the same day.
You then contacted us July 10 (Friday) and we responded to you the same day. Then you requested a course exchange instead.

We responded July 13 (Monday) saying we will arrange your course exchange. Then, you responded July 15 (Wednesday) and said you changed your mind and would like a refund. We then responded July 16 (Thursday), with details on our refund process and we never received a response.

Please check your email’s spam or junk folder as we have already reached out regarding your request.

Diamond
I found this course very uplifting it made me open my eyes and realize Yes i can do it, if i am in the right mind. I often put myself down and think i cant do it, not anymore Thank you
The purchase experience was positive. The little glitch when I tried to sign into my course account was rectified in a timely manner. I have started the course as soon as I was able to access the learning material and find it well organized and easy to follow.
Dealt with Diamond she was awesome, highly recommend.
I took the "Crochet Diploma" , absolutely useless for a beginner , had to visit Youtube to get a clear instruction for everything , they also need to learn how to do crochet tutorial videos , the camera kept moving between the face and hands of the instructor making it hard to follow . I finished about 20% of the course and learnt the rest from Youtube for free ! Waste of time and money!
Hi Sabi,

Sorry that this course did not meet your expectations, we have reached out on email to provide you a full refund.

Thank you.
Diamond
Up to date info meets ease of learning. Thoroughly enjoyed the materials presented and the swiftness of receiving results. Happy to endorse.
Unbeatable value in today's job market. You will not be disappointed.
1. Purchased a course "Advanced Change Management Program" September 28, 2020 (Monday)
2. Was provided with course material, the content of which was completely different from the advertised content.
3. Requested the "7 Day Money Back Guarantee" October 1, 2020 (Thursday)
4. Was contacted by Courses for Success October 5, 2020, via email asking (again) for the reasons for my decision
5. was contacted via phone by one of the employees on October 5, at 2:30 p.m. who confirmed that the wrong course material was linked to my purchase and that the refund will be deposited into my account. The quality of the connection was very poor while all other connections on the same day were perfect
6. ... No progress

Courses for Success was very quick to withdraw the money in the first place but hesitated to process the agreed "7 Day Money Back Guarantee"
Hi Grit,

We never deny any refunds, and all refunds are processed within the 7-day time frame we state on our website. Your refund was also processed within this time frame.

The refunded amount can take more than 7 days to appear on your account depending on your financial institution.

Diamond
This course is very easy and efficient. You learn a lot in a short period of time or get refreshed on things that are quite important and I am therefor grateful for having done this course.
Thank you.
I haven't received the course login like it said within 24 hrs. Nor on Monday
Hi Vita,

I checked your course access and it was sent within the stated time frame.

Please check your spam or junk folder as sometimes they find their way there.

If you need any help, please send us an email at info@coursesforsuccess.com.

Diamond
I am very happy with the courses I bought through your company. I have access to it forever and the information/course material is easily understood with the use of videos and "plain" language.
Your courses are comprehensive and easy to follow. Thanks for everything you put in to make this possible.
I found the details so far easy to understand and the site easy to navigate
I find Courses for Success so extremely valuable - much of the material I've taken away from each course was exactly what I was missing from earlier studies. I highly recommend Improving Self Awareness!
Easy to follow course which was well laid out. I did have a problem submitting my test answers so I just emailed them to student support and they marked and got back to me asap which was a great help.
Great classes that are affordable.
Courses for success is a great platform with a great variety of courses which is delIvered in a professional manner. They allow for flexibility with your studying and have a great customer service. Highly recommended if your interested in distance education.
I took 3 - 4 courses in 2015 when I was trying to figure out what to do after my divorce. These courses provided the structure I needed to kick off my small business.
QUICK, FUN, & EASY WAY TO LEARN! I COMPLETED MY COURSES IN AS LITTLE AS ONE DAY! I'M EXCITED ABOUT MY NEW KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS! SUCCESS IS INEVITABLE!!! -MT
They will only take your money, course study material is inferior and or inoperable, they will conveniently ignore your requests for help to get them past their 7-day money back guarantee then good luck trying to get your money back. Heed my warnings find a more reputable training/learning institute
Hi Katherine,

We can confirm your refund has been processed when you requested for it.

We have sent you all the receipts of the refund confirmation.

You have been asking us for more refunds when we already refunded you.

Please contact your bank to see the transactions.

Kind regards,