Courses For Success Reviews

of reviewers recommend Courses For Success
Read Courses For Success Reviews

About Courses For Success:

Courses For Success is a global course platform that started in 2008 with 5 courses, since then we have grown to over 10,000 online courses. As our courses are delivered online via the internet, we sell our courses worldwide.

Our courses span across many categories including Academic, Animal, Beauty, Business, Career, Counseling, Creative & Media, Health & Therapy, Hobbies & Trades, IT, Personal Development, Sports & Fitness.

Some of the companies we work with include Groupon, Living Social, CNN, Entrepreneur, Mashable, Reed UK, Stack Social and many more.

Tell us how Courses For Success made you happy
There was someone in chat to answer any questions I had and I felt completely comfortable in purchasing.
Enjoyed this short course
Explained well,very good techniques to build on amazing course.
Great course setting goals and using the positive things in the life to help motivate myself going forward.
As a customer, when any business runs in customer service and the customer is unsatisfied, REGARDLESS of the terms and conditions set forth, I expect to get my money back from a product or course that doesn't meet my expectations.
For the price that it was for visual merchandising, I would expect there to be some videos and interactive features, NOT just reading material. the description said that there were images and text based. I thought there might be some step by step images that would help, but there is no such thing.
Also, the way that the company emails emoticons and simply says "we are sorry you feel that way" and doesn't offer a refund upsets me as a student, but most importantly as a customer.
When I told them to call me back they didn't and left a text message, which gives the impressions that they don't want to take the time to talk about the customers issues.

For anyone who is a visual learner, this is NOT the place to invest your education. It is better to try courses through a University or College.
Hi Charlotte,

We have responded to your request in a timely manner.

All of the information about the course are also provided on our website before your purchase.

Your refund request was beyond our refund policy, When you purchased our course, you have agreed to follow our Terms and Conditions in order to use our service.

We have also offered you a course alternative so we can work out your issue with you but we never heard back from you.

Feel free to send us an email at info@coursesforsuccess.com if you need assistance.

Kind Regards,
Diamond
I would like to give a five-star rating for Amber S., she was very pleasant, professional and understanding. Also, she was helpful towards my situation for a full refund. Thank you!
Great practical tips and reminders!
I already considered myself quite well organized, but I still learnt new ideas and found the course very worthwhile.
Diamond was my first contact, dealing with them was such a pleasure and something like 27 emails later together we put the best courses for me to do in a bundle, very patient while I made up my mind, Thank you! :). The price was amazing for my bundle. I am so ready for this Career change! 🎉
I enrolled for a course that at the time I thought would benefit me. I enrolled for the course, but when I reviewed the information after enrolling, I realized the program was not what I was looking for. I followed the information on the website on how to request a refund. The response from the representative of Courses for Success was respectful of my decision and the process for refund was easy. Importantly, I had reviewed the refund policy prior to registering for the program, and understood the required guidelines for making this request. .
I found these courses very practical, and easy to navigate through, the lessons were structured which made learning and understanding enjoyable
Loved the courses for success it's worth it learned a lot
They are very informative anybody who have this drive for knowledge would really benefit.
I enjoyed this coirse because in today's society you have to be able to organize that you do not get overwhelmed by the amount of things to do. Organizong is essential and this course really hit on the nail with the info. I use it and it helps.
I have submitted and paid a Course and in 2 days I never received the password.
I cancelled the payment throught my credit card.
No one was able to give me the pssword in spite of various mails and there was no one to answer the phone!
Hi Pedro,

We have looked into your account and we have been sending you an email and sms to assist with your login issues, since the date of your purchase.

Please check your spam or junk folder if it's not in your inbox.

Feel free to send us an email at info@coursesforsuccess.com if you need assistance with accessing your course.

Kind regards,
Diamond
I absolutely like the course and I did learned a lot from it.

I will surely go and enroll for some more as I think these courses will enhance and increase my productivity at work.

Thank you!​
Great course, I will definitely use the organization techniques in the future!​
I found the course engaging and informative. It pointed out some great ways to improve my organizational skills.
Was a great course.
Great customer service! I just found this site and it is definitely my new GO TO, thank you for keeping people like me in mind. The payment plan helps so much, especially during this time!
Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback! It is always nice to hear we were able to help others, and we really appreciate you taking the time out to write such a nice review! We try our best to provide each customer a great experience! We hope you enjoy your Course! -Amber
very easy and strait forward to access
Courses For Success is rated 4.51 based on 642 reviews