Courses For Success Reviews

of reviewers recommend Courses For Success
Read Courses For Success Reviews

About Courses For Success:

Courses For Success is a global course platform that started in 2008 with 5 courses, since then we have grown to over 10,000 online courses. As our courses are delivered online via the internet, we sell our courses worldwide.

Our courses span across many categories including Academic, Animal, Beauty, Business, Career, Counseling, Creative & Media, Health & Therapy, Hobbies & Trades, IT, Personal Development, Sports & Fitness.

Some of the companies we work with include Groupon, Living Social, CNN, Entrepreneur, Mashable, Reed UK, Stack Social and many more.

Tell us how Courses For Success made you happy
Great course, I will definitely use the organization techniques in the future!​
Posted 1 hour ago
I found the course engaging and informative. It pointed out some great ways to improve my organizational skills.
Was a great course.
Great customer service! I just found this site and it is definitely my new GO TO, thank you for keeping people like me in mind. The payment plan helps so much, especially during this time!
Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback! It is always nice to hear we were able to help others, and we really appreciate you taking the time out to write such a nice review! We try our best to provide each customer a great experience! We hope you enjoy your Course! -Amber
I really recommend Courses for Success due to the ease of its platform, the great variety of courses to choose from and the opportunity to be able to do the courses from home at any time you like.
Very informative and great tips that I will apply in my role and life.​
Great courses, lots of practical advice for both work & home. I really enjoy doing these courses.
Easy to follow, understand, focused thought process for me. Very helpful
I really appreciate the option to pass the additional courses and show other people my approved skills.
Hi All ----- Just to let you know i really found this course of tremendous help in several different want but to name two are here they are .
1. I found the course so helpful in understanding what exactly was going on when singing in the nursing home to the extent that while singing in the car park of the nursing home due to the Covid 19 restrictions. I started chatting to on of the other musicians who is a full time carer . Through conversation, he told me he is taking up a course in Music Therapy i could not believe it. I told him i had completed in and was awarded 97%. He could not believe someone in his circle was just after doing it. I told him it was a brilliant course and so on the spot with the training and knowledge base. So we spoke for a while on the course. he was so anxious to start the course having being told about it.

the Second aspect was that on completion of the course and then with Covid 19 my work asked me to get involved with the wellness project. So i did a project on Seasonal Greetings and fused it with music played by the staff. This element brought the organisation together even though we were all apart.

With this i then needed to learn about music recording and blending which i know very little on and will probably need some kind of a course on it.

I would love to get my Diploma in a frame but your business is closed until Covid is over my understanding is. Kind regards Dave Happy Christmas looking forward to hearing from you
Hi David,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on our Music Therapy Course with us and the community, We really appreciate the time you took to write such a positive and detailed review!
Many thanks again,
-Amber
All my courses have been understandable, a pleasure to do and accomplish. Thank you Donald McDonald
Great to get some insight into why we think and function the way we do and how to gain the mastery of our own worst enemy. ourselves.
Up to date info meets ease of learning. Thoroughly enjoyed the materials presented and the swiftness of receiving results. Happy to endorse.
It was very useful and interesting .
i highly recommend this course
I learnt so much from this course. Easy to follow. Highly recommend to anyone.
Yes. Good One.
Well presented
Found this course very informative and easy to understand the do's and don'ts of car detailing.​ I have since setup my own detailing business which I have had running for more than 4yrs now.
Courses For Success is rated 4.51 based on 627 reviews