Courses For Success Reviews

of reviewers recommend Courses For Success
Read Courses For Success Reviews

About Courses For Success:

Courses For Success is a global course platform that started in 2008 with 5 courses, since then we have grown to over 10,000 online courses. As our courses are delivered online via the internet, we sell our courses worldwide.

Our courses span across many categories including Academic, Animal, Beauty, Business, Career, Counseling, Creative & Media, Health & Therapy, Hobbies & Trades, IT, Personal Development, Sports & Fitness.

Some of the companies we work with include Groupon, Living Social, CNN, Entrepreneur, Mashable, Reed UK, Stack Social and many more.

Tell us how Courses For Success made you happy
I signed up for the soul retrieval course & it has no video's or tutorials. I flicked through very briefly it has very little information, i don't reccomend signing up for this course. It's one big scam & a waste of money, I tried to contact the company within the first 20 minutes of recieving the login details and continued to reach out every day since, a further 4 times with STILL NO RESPONSE from anyone. Sandra ingermans name is mentioned so i was very excited i thought it would be amazing but this is not her teachings, the sandra ingerman section is just a referal to her book & in her book you will find more than this has to offer. Please, save yourself the headache!
Hi Jessica,

Sorry that this course did not meet your expectations, we have reached out on email to provide you a full refund.

Diamond
I took the "Crochet Diploma" , absolutely useless for a beginner , had to visit Youtube to get a clear instruction for everything , they also need to learn how to do crochet tutorial videos , the camera kept moving between the face and hands of the instructor making it hard to follow . I finished about 20% of the course and learnt the rest from Youtube for free ! Waste of time and money!
Hi Sabi,

Diamond
1. Purchased a course "Advanced Change Management Program" September 28, 2020 (Monday)
2. Was provided with course material, the content of which was completely different from the advertised content.
3. Requested the "7 Day Money Back Guarantee" October 1, 2020 (Thursday)
4. Was contacted by Courses for Success October 5, 2020, via email asking (again) for the reasons for my decision
5. was contacted via phone by one of the employees on October 5, at 2:30 p.m. who confirmed that the wrong course material was linked to my purchase and that the refund will be deposited into my account. The quality of the connection was very poor while all other connections on the same day were perfect
6. ... No progress

Courses for Success was very quick to withdraw the money in the first place but hesitated to process the agreed "7 Day Money Back Guarantee"
Hi Grit,

We never deny any refunds, and all refunds are processed within the 7-day time frame we state on our website. Your refund was also processed within this time frame.

The refunded amount can take more than 7 days to appear on your account depending on your financial institution.

Diamond
Cannot get people to answer the phone or my emails. My complimentary course has still not arrived. Very frustrating
Hi Melanie,
As per your feedback, please note the following:

We did not receive any emails from you, only 2 phone calls, as summarized.

Your first call was on 21 September at 10:50 am, you then called back 10:52 am, on both occasions we were taking other calls. We returned you first call at 11:23 am (SAME DAY) and you did not answer, we left a voice mail. We also attempted another return call at 12:28 pm (SAME DAY), you did not answer this call as well, we left a voice mail and then we received this feedback from you. Did you check your voice mail messages?
They claim 7-day money back but its 2 months and they are still not responding to my request.
Hi Jy,

We have responded to your request in a timely manner and have been waiting for your response but we never heard back from you.

You purchased on July 8 and your access was delivered on the same day.
You then contacted us July 10 (Friday) and we responded to you the same day. Then you requested a course exchange instead.

We responded July 13 (Monday) saying we will arrange your course exchange. Then, you responded July 15 (Wednesday) and said you changed your mind and would like a refund. We then responded July 16 (Thursday), with details on our refund process and we never received a response.

Please check your email’s spam or junk folder as we have already reached out regarding your request.

Diamond
I can't rate it because I have not started it. No one has sent a link so I can register so I can start.?? Please send it so I can start
Hi Lydia,

I can confirm your access has been delivered. You may also check your spam or junk folder, as sometimes, they do find their way there.

If you need any help, please send us an email at info@coursesforsuccess.com.

I haven't received the course login like it said within 24 hrs. Nor on Monday
Hi Vita,

I checked your course access and it was sent within the stated time frame.

Please check your spam or junk folder as sometimes they find their way there.

If you need any help, please send us an email at info@coursesforsuccess.com.

Diamond
Never received my course????
Hi Kim,

1. I looked up your details and you have already redeemed a voucher in 2016, if this is the same one then you would have received access to the course at the same time, please check your email and your junk/spam folder.
2. If you can’t find it please reach out to us at info@coursesforsuccess.com and we will reissue your course access.
3. Please note we no longer sell any courses on TreatMe.

Diamond
I gave up this course is a joke
Hi, I sent an email last week that the voucher code from groupon is not working and I was informed to wait 15 business days for a response. I am still awaiting for response.
Hi Abigail,

1. We have not received an email from you, you must have sent it to Groupon
2. If you had sent it to us, we would not have told you to wait 15 days for a response.
3. I looked up your details and you have already redeemed a voucher in 2016, if this is the same one then you would have received access to the course at the same time, please check your email and your junk/spam folder.
4. If you can’t find it please reach out to us at info@coursesforsuccess.com and we will reissue your course access.
5. Please note we no longer sell any courses on Groupon.

Diamond
They will only take your money, course study material is inferior and or inoperable, they will conveniently ignore your requests for help to get them past their 7-day money back guarantee then good luck trying to get your money back. Heed my warnings find a more reputable training/learning institute
Hi Katherine,

We can confirm your refund has been processed when you requested for it.

We have sent you all the receipts of the refund confirmation.

You have been asking us for more refunds when we already refunded you.

Please contact your bank to see the transactions.

Diamond
I haven’t even started and nobody seems to care. I tried to get an extension in January. I would like to get my money back but I don’t think that’s going to happen. So disappointed that no one has been in touch.
Hi Robyn,

We have checked our records but we are unable to find an account under your email address.

We also checked for any communication nor inquiry thread from you but there were none either.

Please contact us directly at info@coursesforsuccess.com, we’d be happy to assist you with your concern.

Diamond
Was not happy with the support or lack of it and that there is no deferment of the course allowed due to circumstances.
Hi Vanessa,

I have checked our records and we did not receive an inquiry from you via email, live chat, Facebook or any calls.

We can confirm that your access was sent on the same date of your purchase which was February 14, 2020.

You have LIFETIME ACCESS to your course and there are no restrictions to complete it.

Kindly look for your email for your log in information that will allow you to access you account.

If you can't find it in your inbox, you may want to check your spam or junk email folder as sometimes it find its way there.

I have also resent your access and sent it to your email address.

Kindly reach out to us directly if you need further assistance.

Diamond
I registered for a mentorship course and paid for it. Afterwards I never received any material. How can you ask me how my course was when I sent numerous follow ups without any response?

I concluded you are a scam please send me the course material if you are not a scam. I am looking forward to receiving it.
Hi Sindiswa,

We can confirm that your access was sent on the same date of your purchase which was February 11, 2020 as log ins are automatically sent once the purchase has been confirmed.

Kindly look for your 'Welcome Aboard' email and this will contain the log in information that will allow you to access you account.

I have also resent your access and sent it to your email address.

Kindly reach out to us directly if you need further assistance.

Diamond
I paid and registered $700 for a course and over 24 hours later I still have no log in details to start the course.
Hi Dean,

Normally you would receive the course logins promptly, however there was a technical issue with our partner website, hence the delay which we explained to you via the email correspondence we had with you.

Since you did not want to wait and requested a refund, we refunded your purchase.

We are sorry to see you go and we wish you all the best in the future.

Please note, you still have free access our Personal Success Training Program, this motivational program is designed to help you achieve your goals, we hope you enjoy this, hopefully we can help you in the future.

All the best,
Diamond
Unfortunately although I obtained a ‘certificate’ , it is literally a piece of paper that does not certify me in any way. The course is basic at best. Do not recommend at all very disappointed.
Hi Renee.

We are surprised by your comments. Our students regularly provide their certificates of completions to their employers and often are promoted. Please see many reviews from students who have done this and were able to get jobs and promotions using their certificates.

Thank you.
Was very unhappy with the course I purchased over 3 years ago. Was not as described and therefore did not finish. When I contacted to get a refund was given the run around and ultimately nothing was resolved.
Hi Rachele,

You purchased this course from Living Social. When you contacted us about a refund, we explained that you needed to contact Living Social to organize your refund as you paid for the course through them. If you did not call them to arrange your refund, we cannot be blamed for this.

Thank you.
Cannot get much help regarding the courses and struggling to know if it's accredited or approved in my country, and where they can check that I did the course.
Courses For Success is rated 4.51 based on 627 reviews