CraftShack Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend CraftShack
"So far, I am very pleased. I was able to get a variety of beers that I don't typically see in my craft beer stores near me. I love the variety and the easy to shop platform. To be fair, I ordered so much beer, that I haven't had enough time to review individual items yet. However, I won't hesitate to order again. I think the price point is a little high, but I balance that with the fact that I'm getting supply that otherwise would not be in my local stores."
"I really love being able to buy the great selection of craft beers from the comfort of anywhere. The only thing I wish is that I could select 1 or 2 at a time and have them stored for me until I fill a full box for shipping."
Thank you so much for the 4-star rating and feedback! We could definitely see how you want to have a feature like that. Right now, we don't have anything like that in place, but we've heard that request quite a bit, so maybe we will do so in the future. Thank you again for sharing your feedback with us!
"Had almost given up on finding Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout until I found CraftShack. Easy ordering, quick delivery...thanks to CraftShack, I'm now enjoying one of the best stouts I've ever tasted,"
Hi Charles, thank you for sharing this great review! We are thrilled that you still get to enjoy your favorite beer. Thank you for choosing CraftShack, and please visit us again soon!
"Easy ordering, great selections and nice packaging."
Hi Jessica, thank you for your positive comments and 5-star rating. Feel free to call us or send us an email if there is anything we can help you with. Cheers!
"Very good selection of Imperial Stouts! Shipping is a little spendy but well worth trying beer not served in our area!"
Thank you so much for your 4-star review!

Please be sure to take full advantage of our new rewards program which offers shipping perks and additional discounts by leaving product reviews, and other activities. :) To learn more about your CraftShack Wallet, check out the link below:

Thanks again for using our service. If there's anything you need, please know we're always a phone call away. Hope to see you again soon!
"Great service with very prompt delivery. Have ever experienced only 1 minor issue, but their customer service department worked to immediately resolve it and exceeded my actual expectations. The flat-rate shipping is by far the best idea they have had to date, and is the reason I keep coming back (besides the great beer selection of course) more frequently than I might otherwise. Looking forward to my next box to arrive!"
Thank you for the positive review, Scott! At CraftShack, we never want to leave a customer unsatisfied, as it is our commitment to see that we keep to our code of 100% satisfaction guaranteed to all our customers. So we're happy to hear that our customer service team was able to resolve your order issue immediately. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and look forward to your next order!
"I found this site and I am exceptionally pleased. I have tried other sites but the variety from all over the united states is fantastic. I recommend this site to all beer drinkers"
Hi Mark, thank you for much for your 5-star review! We're happy to hear that you are pleased with our service and your that buying/shipping experience was faultless. We take pride in our ever-growing collection and work hard to make sure we can provide to customers' needs. If there's anything you need, please know we're always a phone call away. Hope to see you again soon!
"One of the few good sites I can go to, to order beer online. As is true for all sites I would be happy to see a larger selection of less expensive bottles"
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 4-star review! We're happy to have you as one of your customers and I'll be sure to share your feedback about the selection from less expensive bottles amongst our team. If there's anything you need, please know we're always a phone call away. Hope to see you again soon!
"I love my glasses and the little note enclosed with them was a cool/fun touch :)"
Hi Tina, hearing that you loved your glasses and the little note is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing CraftShack. We look forward to your next order!
"Great way for me to get the tasty beers from the west coast way out here in Wisconsin!!"
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It is great to hear we were able to provide you with tasty beers you cannot get in Wisconsin. We are privileged to have you as one and look forward to your next order!
"Good beers and fast shipping. Salud!"
Hello Evelio, thank you for your 4-star rating. We're so glad to hear that you've found our delivery timely. Enjoy your brews and please come visit us again soon! Cheers!
"I sent my nephew some Bell’s Anniversary Cherry Stout. Delivered promptly and he loved it!"
Thank you for the 5-star rating. We are pleased to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your online-buying experience with us at CraftShack and that your nephew enjoyed brews. Thanks again for your review and look forward to your next purchase!
"Shipping is a little high."
Thank you so much for your 4-star review!

Our team designed a page to help you take advantage of our flat rate shipping program. Please refer to this page to learn about how to fill your box to get more for your buck: https://craftshack.com/pages/order-fulfillment

Also, be sure to sign up and take full advantage of our new rewards program which offers shipping perks and additional discounts by leaving product reviews, and other activities. :) To learn more about your CraftShack Wallet, check out the link below:

"Great delivery service."
Thank you for the 5-star rating. We're so glad to hear that you are satisfied with our delivery service. We really appreciate your review and look forward to working with you again in the near future. Thank you!
"Good selection, great way to try something new and send craft beers as a gift!"
Hi Sarah, we are pleased to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your online-buying experience with us at CraftShack. If there's anything you need, please know we're always a phone call away. Hope to see you again soon!
"I bought Belching Beaver/Deftones SwerveCity IPA for the first time because they’re my favorite band and that’s the last of their beer I haven’t tried and I was very satisfied with my order.. the beer tasted great and it is now my favorite. Thank you for having it in stock..."
Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We're happy to hear that you found a new favorite and that your first time buying experience was positive without any faults. If there's anything you need, please know we're always a phone call away. Hope to see you again soon!
"This company allowed me to buy my husband his favourite beer moose drool that stopped distributing to Texas Thank you!"
On behalf us all of us at CraftShack, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review! We are thrilled that your husband still gets to enjoy his favorite beer. Thank you for choosing CraftShack, and please visit us again soon!
"Good way to find craft beer that cannot be had locally. However, prices are a little high, and rare beers sell out extremely fast. Still, i find myself placing a few orders each year, and have been very happy with customer service. I had broken bottles damaged cans in one shipment, and was given fair credit toward my next shipment."
Hi Jeff, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that you were satisfied with our customer service team and we were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We are privileged to have you as one and look forward to your next order. Thank you for your business!
"Quick and easy website. It’s a great way to try beers from all over the country."
Thank you for your positive comments and 5-star rating. We're happy that we can offer tasty beers that you can't get locally and we're grateful to have you as a customer. Feel free to call us or send us an email if there is anything we can help you with. Cheers!
"Just received my second order from you guys and I was very happy with the entire process from placing to order to receiving my delicious beer. My Deftones collection is now complete. And I will be buying more beers from you in the future. Thanks"
Hi Kelli, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. It's awesome to hear that you've been using our website to complete your Deftones collection and that your buying was positive without any errors.

We are privileged to have you as one of our customers and look forward to your next order! Thanks again!
CraftShack is rated 4.81 based on 201 reviews