CraftShack Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend CraftShack
"Recently purchased oh fudge from prairie and was pleasantly surprised to find the cardboard case box with the beer shipment! Now I can store the beer properly in the original container"
"Typically, visiting the same local liquor store that has craft beer comes with a sort of rote familiarity. This is not usually a good thing. After a certain point, the joys of discovery are replaced with the joys of finally there being something different on the shelf or in the cooler. Enter Craftshack. Craftshack rekindled the joys of craft beer hunting for my tiny cohort of enthusiasts as we could browse the site together (over voice chat) and exclaim, "I think i've heard of these guys, let's get one of these!". When traveling around it's expected that we mule back loads of beer, and it's limited to the one location. Craftshack gives us the ability to now hunt all regions with the same thrill of finding some whales in the mix! (Heady and Focal anyone??) Suddenly we've gone from elevating our mediocre local beer to enjoying some of the best the United States has to offer. Our beer shares have never been the same. Shipping is never cheap, but how could it be? We've been finding that we're setting aside a little money for that next super release, all while eyeballing all the current delights. Since first using craft shack they've introduced a points program that I've been pretty good at keeping up with (who doesn't want discounts?!?!). I've never been more content with my online ordering and that it's beer, and beers I couldn't get, make it even better. Thank you guys!"
"Always a good, current, new selection of product. Timely shipping."
"This is my go to place to order hard to find beers here in the Midwest. Absolutely huge selection of brews and other spirits. I always find something unique that I need to try. And the site is well laid out so that you can find beers by style or brewery. I highly recommend Craftshack to all beer enthusiasts who are looking for quality and quantity."
"Great rotating selection. Always ships on time. I live in a craft poor area and love that I can get great craft beers from all over the country through CraftShack.com!"
"Very nice site that offers a chance to try beer not in my local market. They package the beer very well. Have never had any broken or leakers."
"Craftshack.com has been my go-to beer store for years now! Keeping me up to date on excellent new hard-to-find brews, and bringing them to my door accurately every time. With the new shipping and rewards updates it's even better!"
"They make it very easy for you to choose the beers of your liking. They have it all!"
"Have never had a bad experience with Craft Shack and get way more beer per shipment than most other retailers. I have ordered a few different times and will continue to."
"Great experience!"
"These guys are awesome. And have the best beers. Since the inception of their rewards program it is great as you can use points to cut the shipping down."
"My last order was in two boxes. I received the second box almost a week after the first one. This seemed a little odd."
"Great selection of craft beers. Very fast turnaround and shipping. Highly recommended..."
Hi James! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are privileged to have you as one of our customers and hope to see you again soon! Thank you for your business!
"Easy ordering and great selection!"
"CraftShack has consistently provided a great selection of hard to find craft beers and even popular craft beers at a great price. The convenience of getting these beers shipped to my house is so great and way beyond any other vendor in this space. You will always get what you order from CraftShack and they have always provided top-tier service. The beers always come in fresh and never out-dated."
Thank you for your 5-star review! We're happy to hear that you that you found our service convenient and that your buying/shipping experience has been great. We take pride in our ever-growing collection and do our absolute best to ensure that the product arrives the way the maker intended it to taste. Thank you again for the review. If there's anything you need, please know we're always a phone call away. Cheers!
"Great selection and timely delivery. I've never been sent an out-of-date IPA and I love the convenience of shopping for great beer from home. Highly recommend for all beer connoisseurs!"
Hi Kurt, thank you for your 5-star rating. We're so glad to hear that your shopping experience and beers meet your expectation. We are privileged to have you as one of our customers and look forward to your next order! Thanks again! Cheers!
"I’m impressed with the shipping cost estimating tool. It’s easy to minimize the Fedex cost by adjusting the size of order so that it just fits in a standard box (or two)"
Hi Matt, thank you so much for your 4-star review! We're happy to hear that you were impressed with the flat rate shipping program our team designed.

Also, be sure you take full advantage of our new rewards program which offers shipping perks and points by leaving product reviews, and other activities. :) To learn more about your CraftShack Wallet, check out the link below:

Thanks again for using our service. If there's anything you need, please know we're always a phone call away. Hope to see you again soon!
"Good customer service."
"I love to leverage craft shack to grab San Diego beers that I just get get out in Chicago. I’ve also been able to get a few stouts that don’t see distro it here. Only downfall is that it is hard to get Ipa’s super fresh as they usually have to wait a few weeks before they can make them available for purchase on the website."
Thank you so much for your 4-star review! At CraftShack, we never want to leave a customer unsatisfied, as it is our commitment to guarantee 100% satisfaction. Quality control is our top priority, so if a product you receive doesn't meet your expectations, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service team at orders@craftshack.com - they are is always available to help.

Lastly, our team designed a newsletter email in order to keep our customers informed on the newest arrivals and back in stock product, so please be sure you are signed up to stay in the know: http://bit.ly/2BgWoBO

Thank you again for sharing your feedback with us and look forward to your next order!
"So far, I am very pleased. I was able to get a variety of beers that I don't typically see in my craft beer stores near me. I love the variety and the easy to shop platform. To be fair, I ordered so much beer, that I haven't had enough time to review individual items yet. However, I won't hesitate to order again. I think the price point is a little high, but I balance that with the fact that I'm getting supply that otherwise would not be in my local stores."
Kirk, thank you for much for your 5-star review! We're happy to hear that you are pleased our service and found our website easy to use. We take pride in our ever-growing collection and work very hard to offer the industries best rewards program, backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee and the best customer support team. If there's anything you need, please know we're always a phone call away. Hope to see you again soon!
CraftShack is rated 4.80 based on 219 reviews