CraftShack.com Reviews

4.8
Based on 824 reviews
Read CraftShack.com Reviews

About CraftShack.com:

CraftShack is the most trusted online bottle shop in the country, serving since 2013.

8889202630

orders@craftshack.com

MADE IN USA © CraftShack, Inc.

I love Craftshack. I frequently use it to send beers and seltzers to my friends and family stateside, or to myself when I'm in California. The variety is fantastic and there are so many wildly delicious beers to choose from. Shipping is always as expected or quicker and I've never had to complaint. As long as they are around, I will order from Craftshack. Love you guys!
Thank you for the 5-star rating and for choosing CraftShack. We are pleased to read that you've satisfied with our service and selection. We are look forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
Horrible shipping. My orders were "lost" another was never shipped out until I emailed for a refund.
Quality is great, shipping is reliable. Prices can be very high, but this is of course apparent before purchasing, so it's either worth it or not. Biggest complaint is that too many beer offerings do not provide the bottling date, so you have no idea how fresh the beer is (for beers like IPAs or coffee stouts where that is crucial) or what vintage the beer is (for beers like lambics, dark belgians, imperial stouts, or barleywines where that is crucial). If bottling dates were provided for all beers, I would be rating 5/5.
Thank you so much for your 4 star rating of CraftShack.com, Bruce! We appreciate your loyalty and value your feedback. We always strive to offer our customers the best quality and reliable shipping. We understand your concern about not having the bottling date on some of the beer offerings, and we'll do our best to make this information more readily available in the future. Thank you again for your support!
I love the amazing selection of beer that Craftshack offers!
Thank you Jack for your 5-star rating of CraftShack.com! I'm glad you appreciate the amazing selection of beer that CraftShack offers. We are so grateful for your loyalty as a repeating customer as well.
I've recently placed 3 orders for the Zappa IPA & Stout, Everything was awesome, Thank You
Thank you, Steve, for the 5 star rating! We are so pleased to know that you have enjoyed 3 orders of our famous Zappa IPA & Stout. We really appreciate your feedback and we thank you for your support. Team CraftShack!
I love the selection of beer and liquor. Often shipping send to take an exceptional long time but it's been very good on my last two orders. Could be the holiday season slowed things down a bit
All good. Thanks.
Thank you so much for your review! We are privileged to have you as one of our customers and look forward to your next order. Cheers, Team CraftShack
Glad some organ finally ship Chatanooga whiskey to my house. Been a long time! Great service
Thank you so much, David, for giving CraftShack.com a 5 star rating! We are so happy to hear that you're finally able to get Chattanooga whiskey shipped to your house. We're glad we could provide great service and make it happen! Thanks again! Cheers, Team CraftShack
The variety of products is fantastic. Prices are good and shipping is quick and of great quality. I will definitely use site again and again
Thank you so much for your 5 star rating of CraftShack.com! I'm so glad to hear you found the variety of products fantastic, the prices good, shipping quick and of great quality. We really appreciate your kind words and are so glad you plan to use our site again. Cheers, Team CraftShack
A little expensive at times but great selection and very well packaged for delivery
Thank you for your kind 5 star rating of CraftShack.com! We strive to give our customers the best experience when it comes to selection and delivery, so it's great to hear that we've achieved that goal! We understand that the costs can seem expensive at times, and we are always looking for discounts to offer our customers. Cheers, Team CraftShack.
CraftShack.com is great! Great selection, competitive prices and great packaging to prevent breakage.
Thank you for your 5 star rating, Joel! We're glad you think CraftShack.com is great! We take pride in our great selection, competitive prices, and providing extra protective packaging to help ensure your items arrive safely. We appreciate your support! Cheers, Team CraftShack.
I ordered my Def Leppard gin and was thrilled with CraftShack service. They will be my go-to delivery from here out.
Thank you so much for your 5-star rating of CraftShack.com, Dawn! We are so pleased that you are thrilled with our service. We truly appreciate you being a loyal customer and ordering your Def Leppard gin with us. We thank you for your repeat business and look forward to helping you find all your favorite spirits again soon! Cheers, Team CraftShack
Experience has been great-good. I am more of a collector and have not as of yet received a damaged or marred can or bottle. Only thing that does not make my review100 % great is shipping sometimes is not fast (I am inpatient though). Keep up the good work. Sidebar I purchased a beer from a competitor since Craftshack as out of stock and all items were dented. Reordered item from Craftshack when it became re-available. Keep up the great work.
I've always been happy with the selection, service and customer service I experience when shopping at the CraftShack.
I use Craftshack to send gifts to my son and his wife from time to time. I live in Australia and find the service provided by Craftshack is the best, they always go out of their way to oblige and provide excellent products.
I love the selection of craft beer that’s available on CraftShack! I often find hard to find beers!
Very efficient, quick shipping!
I collect music booze for a hobby and Craftshack has a great selection to choose from. Easy ordering and great packing with great shipping.
Wonderful selection of some elusive Belgium biers.
CraftShack.com 5 star review on 14th December 2022
Great selection.
Great selection, fast shipping, and a perfect gift to give. Thank you!
CraftShack.com is rated 4.8 based on 824 reviews