CraftShack.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CraftShack.com
Under an hour
Read CraftShack.com Reviews

About CraftShack.com:

CraftShack is the most trusted online bottle shop in the country, serving since 2013.

8889202630

orders@craftshack.com

MADE IN USA © CraftShack, Inc.

I love this company as it has allowed me to try some beers I can't find locally, especially the Deftones collaboration beers with Belching Beaver! I just wish shipping was a bit cheaper and faster as sometimes I have to wait a few weeks to get my beer. But I love this company and will continue to order more🍻
Ordering is quick and easy. I really appreciate the email updates with new beers, deals, and things to try. The selection is nice as well and new things are constantly being added.
I have bought beer from Craftshack many times and have always been extremely satisfied with the service, speed, and quality of their website and ultimate delivery.
Craftshack has a great selection of beers that rotates constantly. The reward system is really nice if you’re a frequent customer. The customer service is elite. The shipment is packed well.
Great selection, reasonable shipping prices. I no longer buy from any other site!
Always had a good experience with CraftShack.com. They ship new and interesting beers across the country and they always arrive carefully packed. And delicious!
It is a OK place too shop, nice shipping price, but some beeers are very overpriced! Hard to get my credit for other purchases.
I feel CraftShack.com has a lot to offer. It has a great selection of beers and spirits to offer! From around the world. If you like beer and spirts you should check it out!
Thank you for much for your 5-star review! We're happy to hear that you are pleased our service and selection. If there's anything you need, please know we're always an email or phone call away. Hope to see you again soon! Cheers
I love the variety that CraftShack offers. I've always had a great experience with customer service and shipping, and visit the website frequently to stock up on new beers.
Thank you for much for your 5-star review! We're happy to hear that you are pleased our service. We take pride in our ever-growing collection and work very hard to offer the industries best rewards program, backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee and the best customer support team. If there's anything you need, please know we're always an email or phone call away. Hope to see you again soon! Cheers
I live on the East Coast but love SD beers especially Duck Foot Brewing Company West Coast IPA’s Craftshack a;ways delivers on time and saves me a lot of cross country travel.
Thank you for your 5-star rating. We are pleased to hear that you are able to enjoy beers you cannot get locally and that delivery is on time. Hope to see you again soon! Cheers
Great beer selection. Great packaging.
Thank you for the 5-star rating. We're so glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service and selection. We really appreciate your review and hope to see you again soon. Cheers!
Thank you for your 5-star rating and review. Please come visit us again soon! Cheers
CraftShack is great because it's a place you can go to get rare, different, and awesome beers from breweries from all over.
Thank you for your your review and 5-star rating. Please come visit us again soon! Cheers
I've had a great experience, during both the online experience and contact with customer support. With over 10 orders now, I plan to keep coming back. The selection is amazing.
Thank you for your 5-star rating. We take pride in our ever-growing collection and work very hard to offer the industries best rewards program, backed by our 100% satisfaction guaranteed and the best customer support team. We are privileged to have you as one of our customers and look forward to your next order!
I enjoy the fact that Craftshack supplies me a legitimate outlet to access certain beers I wouldn’t otherwise be able to obtain, based on where I live at.
Thank you for your positive comment and 5-star rating. We are privileged to have you as one of our customers and look forward to your next order! Cheers
Craft shack is a great way to find beers that local places don’t carry and always delivers my order in a timely manner.
Thank you for the 5-star rating. We're so glad to hear that you are satisfied with our delivery service and that you're able to enjoy beers you cannot get locally. Hope to see you again soon. Cheers!
CraftShack has been a great source to find gluten-free beers that are not locally available.
Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We take pride in our ever-growing collection and work hard to make sure we can provide to all our customers' needs. If there's anything you need, please know we're always a phone call or email away. Hope to see you again soon! Cheers!
I’ve been a customer with Craftshack over two years. Hands down the best beer delivery service for hard to get craft beers and liquors. My go to for new and my favorite brews!
Thank you for your 5-star rating and review! We are pleased to hear that you've been satisfied with our service and that we're you go to for your new and favorite beers. Hope to see you again soon! Cheers
Great place to find beers not available in my area. Just wish price with shipping was less.
Thank you for your 4-star rating and review! Don't forget to take full advantage of our rewards program which offers shipping perks and additional discounts by leaving product reviews, and other activities. :) To learn more about your CraftShack Wallet, check out the link below:

Thanks again for using our service. Hope to see you again soon! Cheers
I live in a smaller town, so CraftShack allows me to get great beers that are not distributed in my area. Pseudo Sue, Revision, and many other high rated goodies. All for a standard shipping rate. If you enjoy chasing craft beers this is a solid option! Cheers
Thank you for much for your 5-star review! We're happy to hear that you are pleased with our service and you're able enjoy beers that you cannot get locally. If there's anything you need, please know we're always an email or phone call away. Hope to see you again soon! Cheers!
Great beer and quick response . A great website where you can get rare beers!
Thank you for taking the time to write you review. We are privileged to have you as one of our customers and look forward to your next order. Cheers!
Great selection of craft beers!
CraftShack.com is rated 4.82 based on 323 reviews