Crazy Domains Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Crazy Domains
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Crazy Domains?

Tell us how Crazy Domains made you happy

"They made me very unhappy. Purchased Web Hosting account from them. Not the basic one. The control panel is horrible. I was expecting Plesk panel (Standard for most hosting comlany). They have a limited facility Plesk panel with a horrible theme. Can't add and configure DNS settings property. Cannot add another domain easily. This is the worst Domain hosting I have ever seen. Sent an email to Customer Service 2 weeks ago. Still no response. Steer away from this company. After losing £80 I am moving to another hosting provider. (I am an IT consultant and know what I am doing in case, if you are wondering about my knowledge of the product)"
Are you Crazy Domains? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The service is good. They helped sort out my issue really quickly"
Crazy Domains is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews