CuraLife Reviews

Over A Month
6 - 12 Hours
Read CuraLife Reviews

About CuraLife:

CuraLife is a global nutraceutical company that provides science-based innovative solutions for modern day chronic conditions.

CuraLife develops and markets nutraceuticals for the management and response to the debilitating impact of chronic health conditions.

CuraLin by CuraLife, our first product to meet the global markets, is a revolutionary condition specific nutraceutical for the management of type 2 diabetes. CuraLin has already changed the lives of thousands of diabetics worldwide.

Our GMP & iso 1900 certified production facilities ensure premium, safe, and high-quality products.
Our formulations include only the best, clinically tested ingredients.

+44-800-086-9122

Tell us how CuraLife made you happy
CuraLife 5 star review on 26th July 2020
Therese Tappouni
CuraLife 5 star review on 25th July 2020
Husain
More Photos & Videos
I absolutely love this stuff!! It REALLY WORKS!!! I tell everyone..
Thank you so much... πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
I get my Curalin from CuraLife. I have ordered 3 times. It was received each time in less than a week. Thanks for having a great diabetic supplement that has literally changed my life!
Lynn
Marietta, Ohio
Curalin gave me diarrhea and I returned it but have not heard from the return department yet.
Mrs Davis
It works!
I thought I had found what I needed to lower my blood sugar.
I had adverse reactions and it seems by reading the groups posts that others have also.
One thing I noticed is that my morning sugar ended up higher after i stopped.
Good for type 2 Daibatic patients.
It's life changing! Lowered my numbers yet allows me to have a little bit of normalcy in my diet.
My blood sugar levels have come down ( 85-105 ) since taking CuraLin.
I was not impressed. Waste of money.
I'm very happy with Curalife showed results less then a week, so much money I have spent on scams for lowering B/S reading endless stories none of them showed results like Curalife so very impressed. Ty wonderful product.
Two strikes, but the product works great. Strike 1 - I had a poor experience buying the product. I shop online a lot and I've never had a problem. Something happened and my order didn't complete. I emailed customer service only to be asked for a screenshot of the credit card charge. I was not comfortable with that and told them so. Later that day I got a confirmation of the order and an email that my order went through. It appears they were having some simple technical issues, but didn't admit it. Strike 2 - the product came very poorly packaged. The envelope was not sealed properly and the bottle could have easily fallen out. The product works great though. It really lowers the blood sugar.
Better than metformin
The best supplement for diabetes. I have been able to stop completely insulin injection using Curalin with exercise, diet and intermittent fasting within a month. Thank you.
The pills make me feel strange and my blood sugar dropped slightly for 2 days and now is just as high ad when i started.
BS has dropped from high 120's/low 130's to Under 110 (even into the 90's) on a consistent basis
I started taking CuraLin approx 3 years ago after cutting out sugar, my reading was down to 48 and seemed to stick at that.i read about CuraLin and decided to try it. My reading now is 39 which is normal, speaks for itself, and I feel much better.
My FASTING BS has dropped i am taking 2×3 pills daily. I have mot seen any change in my diabetic retinopathy yet. Do you have any treatment for eyes?
This stuff is amazing. I like that it’s all natural herbs and zero bad side affects for me! It not only brings my blood sugar down significantly but also helps to offset the bad side affects of the Metformin. Before Curalin I was miserable and exhausted and injecting five times a day, two with long acting and three with short acting insulin. Not any more!! Thanks to Curalin I have been able to taper down to just the two long acting insulin injections, morning and evening, am OFF of all the short acting insulin, and am down to only HALF the dose of the long acting insulin! My blood sugar numbers are excellent. My energy levels are gradually improving! It’s amazing! My doctor is THRILLED with my numbers! It’s like a MIRACLE to me!! My advice to diabetics is be careful with this and start with only one pill per day. It’s strong stuff! Take it when your blood sugar is the highest, so you don’t end up too low. And cut back slowly on your insulin as your body adjusts, so you’re not Putting yourself hypoglycemic. Slow and gradual, chart your blood sugar, and increase to another Curalin dose after your body adjusts to one. I’m still only on one capsule lunch time and one after dinner. It’s strong stuff. Please be wise about it and you’ll have GREAT INCREDIBLE RESULTS! LOVE THIS STUFF!!
For over a year i was trying to lower my BS, in the morning my numbers were over 275. I tried almost every natural products and nothing worked. I was reading at all the testimonies on the Facebook group and finally i decided to order my Curalin and to my surprise my numbers started going down from 263 on August 1st 2020 to 115 at the end of the month. Thanks for creating that amazing product
I had high hopes that this would help lower my blood sugar levels, but unfortunately it did nothing for me .
Hi there,
We are sorry to hear you did not see initial results with CuraLin!
Some people do need to try CuraLin for a long period of time, so please make sure you are using it correctly.
We recommend taking 1-2 capsules after each meal, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, up to 6 capsules per day.
Of course to be able to see CuraLin effectiveness is really important to be consistent and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
As always our 24/7 support team will be happy to help!
CuraLife is rated 3.99 based on 1,985 reviews