CuraLife Reviews

Over A Month
6 - 12 Hours
Read CuraLife Reviews

About CuraLife:

CuraLife is a global nutraceutical company that provides science-based innovative solutions for modern day chronic conditions.

CuraLife develops and markets nutraceuticals for the management and response to the debilitating impact of chronic health conditions.

CuraLin by CuraLife, our first product to meet the global markets, is a revolutionary condition specific nutraceutical for the management of type 2 diabetes. CuraLin has already changed the lives of thousands of diabetics worldwide.

Our GMP & iso 1900 certified production facilities ensure premium, safe, and high-quality products.
Our formulations include only the best, clinically tested ingredients.

+44-800-086-9122

Tell us how CuraLife made you happy
CuraLife 5 star review on 12th December 2020
CuraLife 5 star review on 20th September 2020
LEONARD MAYS
CuraLife 5 star review on 30th August 2020
James Hoh
Great. I help a lot of friends and they all think CuraLin great
It lowers my readings by at least 20 mg/dl each time I check.
IT REALLY WORKS!!!
My husband really likes Curalin and thinks it helps him....but this company is terrible. I will pay more and buy from another source....they put unauthorized charges on my account. Say I don't have an account or know my email...yet they are emailing me. Their chat doesnt work and they don't honor a discount or the code for discount.....GRRRRR
Hi there,
we are so sorry to hear about your experience with CuraLife.
Please contact hello@curalife.com regarding this matter and we will make sure that you get a response.
I used to take Metformin now I take Curalin and my sugar is between 80 and 110 depending on what I eat and my A1C is down from 6.7 to 5.5 I'm happy and so is my doctor
Works marvels. My bs is now under 8. Spoke to friends abt it. They want to try but price is too expensive. My want to consider. Good if all humanity can have access to it. Will be seeking my doctor advice on reducing my insulin and medicine. Have tried other med but not successful. CuraLife has made me happy. Praise God I finally found this CuraLife. Thank you CuraLife.
Curalin has made a big difference to my life i am off metformin and lowered my insulin and gradually getting off insulin. My readings are now well under 10. I am actually doing more things instead of wanting to sleep all the time.. All ican say give it ago it works for me cheers
Just improve their delivery service takes far 2 long from europe better from the states.
it takes longer to receive your order but it is worth it
curalin really works fir me, nothing else has.
CurraLife really is a game changer. It works so well that I am no longer on any other meds. I have been taking it for a few years and would never stop. I feel great and have loads of energy. Yes the price is expensive but well worth it. Sometimes delivery is a bit slow but not a problem. When ever I contact them they reply promptly and are always very helpful. You have loads of help and information on their web page.
It normalised my blood sugars within 2 weeks and my Hba1c within a month and a half. It also normalised my other bloods. Customer service is spot on.
So far, it has been a real help in keeping my blood sugar readings down close to 100!!! I am taking Metformin still but it is keep my sugar reading down low. I had a A1-C reading the other day and it was down to 5.4 from 6.5 last reading!!
CuraLife works for me as long as I eat healthily and relatively low carb. (No, I cannot eat just anything and have it work as well.) So it's a good supplement to my other meds, diet, and exercise. Pretty expensive is the only drawback.
It is great
It works where others don’t work
I got good results within a week time.
Blood Sugar went from 160 and 250 after eating to 86 and sometime 70. I had to stop taking my regular prescription cause my fasting Sugar was too low.Started taking just the Curalin and the early morning Blood Sugar would be 86 up to 120 when i wakeup in the morning.I was very skeptical at first but after use of three pills a day
I am very very satisfied.
The product doesn't work . Just the first order is OK . I think someone has to check the composition of the pills. Or to hire a lawyer to investigate what's going on
A lot of money for the product which can't be trust anymore .
Hi Valerica,

Around 90% of people report success with CuraLin. When we’re notified that CuraLin has stopped working for someone who previously saw success, we always offer to hop on the phone and try to isolate the issue. Generally, the culprit is a general change in lifestyle. That doesn’t necessarily mean diet & lifestyle (also), but other factors in life. For example, stress, which is a known blood sugar spiker. Most of the time, people start seeing success again within a few weeks. 4 out of 5 times, lifestyle factors turn out to be the issue.

Every natural product is subject to very small variations that are a result of variables like seasonality. And as a 100% natural supplement, CuraLin is subject to the same. This is virtually never an issue but in very rare cases that may play a role. In that rare case, we recommend continuing to use CuraLin, allowing the body time to adjust ever so slightly.

As always our 24/7 support team will be happy to help!
I belive that CuraLife works and decrease to sugar level. But has to be used exactly 1/2hour after meal. I use this supplement more than one year every day.
Cura Life does not create any side effects.
Janusz Romanski
My wife and I have been diabetic since the last 5 years. We've been on metformin and glyciphage since then. But it just never made any difference to our fasting numbers. My sister, who had been taking it since March of last year, recommended Curalin to us and within a week our numbers started coming down. I've also been recommending it to many of my friends too. We re-ordered 6 bottles since our first bottle was running out. We've noticed that since we've run out of Curalin capsules, our numbers have started going up.
So far have had positive results . CBS 6.1 the other morning. Hasn't been down there since I can remember. Dx'd 20 years ago with type 2. Went on metformin and did well. Then aging reduced affect and raised dose to compensate. Ok for quite a while then got gi complications . Started januvia, my BP went crazy. Only choice offered was injectable so decided to lose weight and see. Lost 40 lbs on low carb diet and sugars behaved for a long time. This year they started to rise again so decided to try curalin. Looking good so far, will get an a1c done soon and go from there. Still following a low carb / good carb diet.
Curalife started working from the time I started taking the Curalin supplement. My blood sugars have dropped from the 180-200 range to an average of 140 or less. One reading was 88. I would highly recommend this supplement as it has done amazing things for my body. It is the only thing that has worked for me. Love it.
It really works! So much better then taking a prescription!
I just wish it was less expensive.
CuraLife is rated 4.05 based on 2,239 reviews