CuraLife Reviews

Over A Month
6 - 12 Hours
Read CuraLife Reviews

About CuraLife:

CuraLife is a global nutraceutical company that provides science-based innovative solutions for modern day chronic conditions.

CuraLife develops and markets nutraceuticals for the management and response to the debilitating impact of chronic health conditions.

CuraLin by CuraLife, our first product to meet the global markets, is a revolutionary condition specific nutraceutical for the management of type 2 diabetes. CuraLin has already changed the lives of thousands of diabetics worldwide.

Our GMP & iso 1900 certified production facilities ensure premium, safe, and high-quality products.
Our formulations include only the best, clinically tested ingredients.

+44-800-086-9122

Tell us how CuraLife made you happy
CuraLife 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Husain
CuraLife 5 star review on 25th July 2020
Eric
Five stars all the way!
Works great. Tried to refer a friend but was unable. Link didn’t work
Curalin works well and helps lower blood sugar level. If combined with proper nutrition you can achieve a normal blood sugar level.
I am pleased with my first purchase, but I am now getting worried if I ordered again from you
because I have seen so many complaints about you changing the ingredients in curalin. If you
have a product that is working, why change it???? So, as I stated, I am skeptical about
ordering from you again unless you can prove that what you first sent me, ingredient wise, will be sent to me if I do decide to order again.
Absolutely no improvement even with radical diet improvements. Low carb low sugar.
Very disappointed.
It has been a month. 6 capsules per day.
Have reordered. Will try another month. What the heck am I doing wrong?
Davey Menne
Is working to lower blood sugar
I was very sceptical at 1st but my sugar went down almost 80 points and I only taking 3 pills A-day
I ordered it and have not recieved it yet
It’s great
It's helping me to use less insulin and soon, I should be off insulin altogether
It works amazingly
you guys need an option for 10 stars
I’ve been using the Curallin now for about a month And it is beyond my wildest dreams I don’t have to take Met Foreman anymore,I highly recommend it to everyone and anyone who has diabetes or prediabetes I am eternally grateful to all of you
Nothing has helped me with this disease until I started taking Curalin now I see my sugars going down I feel so much better and I thank you
Great product. Shipping needs lots of help in my opinion
So far, CuraLin has worked amazingly well for me—so much so, before the month had passed, I reduced my Metformin. I’m thrilled.
I love it it works really good I will keep taking it
Got off metformin after two months when I tried curalin. Last blood work was 5.1. Dr was impressed took me off the pre diabetes list. Neighbor who is on insulin tried it and has bean able to cut his insulin way back
NO effect on my readings whatsoever.
Hi Jim,
We are sorry to hear you did not see initial results with CuraLin!
Some people do need to try CuraLin for a long period of time, so please make sure you are using it correctly.
We recommend taking 1-2 capsules after each meal, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, up to 6 capsules per day.
The product itself is good but the ordering process needs help! Every time we place an order we end up having to call customer service to complete it. I believe someone needs to improve the online ordering experience.
Thanks
It took about three+ weeks and two capsules after meals to kick in but fasting blood sugar dropped from 130-150 down to 105-110. Reversed the dawn phenomenon for me!! In between meals readings drop into high 80s to low 90s.

Once during the day blood sugar dropped to 69 so had to eat some chocolate. I adjusted to just taking one capsule if I have a light meal. Last night I ate taco salad with about 15-20 chips and two capsules. My post meal reading was 104.

No side effects so far. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
CuraLife 5 star review on 16th October 2020 CuraLife 5 star review on 16th October 2020
CuraLife is rated 4.01 based on 2,059 reviews