Curology Reviews

of reviewers recommend Curology
Read Curology Reviews

hello@curology.com

Tell us how Curology made you happy
i see a difference! i’m not all the way there yet but my face is pretty darn close to clear of any dark patches and i’m truly impressed! i was told it could take anywhere from weeks to months to a year to achieve my goal then i saw a real change in the second month. i’m looking forward to complete restoration real soon.
i love it ! it has helped my face a lot! i do run out of it easily, wish it had more cleanser product in it!
Curology has help significantly I still get very small break outs here and there but I would most definitely tell other people that struggle with acne like I do.
Kept spreading of oil to a minimum and reduced some pimples! I still have a lot, but it was good and easy to use, due to the simplified manner of the supplies.
In 6 weeks all of my breakouts were gone! Strongly recommend. Although, I still have some stains on my skin. Hopefully it will disappear as I keep using curology. One thing I would say is having more cream, cleanse wash and moisturizer. I feel like I run out of them way too fast! I use it every day properly. Cleanse and moisturizer in the morning, cleanse and creme at night.
Well curology has helped me get rid of a lot of my red spots on my face and get rid of my giant pores and I might still have some acne on my face but it just might work slow for me!
Through 2 months of using your product I have improved my skin, no doubt that’s your product is one of the best out there but I found that it’s too expensive especially it cannot use for 2 months like you said, not 1 month until my bottle is out of juice:(
My skin lovessss my routine, I also really enjoyed the sample sizes. I wished the full sized items weren’t so expensive, I feel like I have to use it sparingly. I still do recommend it!!!
I just started using curology and so far I love the way it makes my skin feel I can't wait to see results and my blemishes start to fave crossing my fingers and just waiting
I started treatment 6 weeks ago, my skin has cleared up tremendously ! I have hormonal breakouts and clogged pores and let’s not forget “MASK- NE” 😂 from the face mask. It’s faded my dark marks from the old breakouts as well. I wanted to mention I’m a WOC so hyperpigmentation is REAL and this stuff works! I like that my provider educates me about my skin. He told me I should be wearing sunscreen SPF30 that’s helped my skin too! The little spot patches help get rid of pimples before they get angry 🤣
My skin is so much smoother, however it’s been 2 months and I still have lots of acne
Curology has cleared my skin and given my confidence back. It’s the clearest it’s been since wearing masks on the daily.
Great products and shipping, with flexibility to unsubscribe from unneeded products. There's room for improvement in terms of ability to communicate with providers (need additional characters for each message, and the ability to send at least 2-3 outgoing messages per session to have needed properly addressed).
Curology is honestly amazing. I struggled with really bad acne and it would not go away with anything. I tried lots of products and spent a lot of money! When I tried Curology I actually saw changes! It was really good, and it made me feel a lot more confident in myself.
I've been using Curology for about 6 months, joining has been a great investment. The products (Curated night cream, face wash and moisturizer) have done wonders to my skin. Even when I get pimples, I see them disappear overnight. I am super pleased with the results.
Curology made me happy by helping my acne which Help my self confidence. I have battle acne all my life Curology help by acne by 90 %, I hardly need make up now to cover acne marks.
I can't say enough about Curology. It's the most affordable skincare system to target acne that I've used in my life. I've had acne since my preteens. I decided that it was time to really tackle it as I near my 30th birthday next year, so I signed up for Curology. The consultation was a breeze, and I like that I initially received a heavily discounted trial bundle of the Curology cleanser, moisturizer, and spot patches as well as my customized treatment. The trial run gave me time to see if the product(s) would help my skin without committing to full size products. I am happy to say that my trial went great! My skin is significantly clearer (although not 100% clear), and I love all the products. After my trial ended, I purchased full size products which are big enough to carry me through at least a couple of months. Delivery is quick, and the price of whatever bundle you choose is affordable and worth it! The only reason I have not given Curology 5 stars is that I still see a lot of progress to be made for my skin which may only be assisted by non-Curology products. Either way, these products will remain in my routine for the foreseeable future.
It's great but I still have redness.
before using curology my skin was a hot mess, but now my skin hasn't been this clear since i was like 5
Hi Kaegen, Thank you SO much for sharing your Curology experience! Hope it continues to be an amazing one.💜 Best, Victoria & The Team @ Curology
No complaints since I’ve started using Curology. Love that they offer a free trial to get started. My subscription is easy to manage and they leave you alone unless you need them. My skin isn’t perfect, but has shown healthy improvement and I am very pleased with my subscription.
Hi, We're SO glad that you have been seeing improvements in your skin. I hope you continue having an amazing skincare journey. 💜 Best, Victoria & The Team @ Curology
Curology is rated 4.40 based on 1,286 reviews