Curology Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Curology

How would you rate Curology ?

(optional)

"Curology is amazing! Love the product and amazing customer service. Thank you for everything."
"I love it and it is working so far"
"I used this product like I was instructed. It took a few weeks, but I finally have clear skin. I am nearly 30 and after having my last baby, I developed adult cystic acne. I dealt with it for a year. Changing my diet, trying other products, changing my makeup. Nothing worked. I’m so happy that I tried curolgy. The free trail is what got me to try it. Since I had already spent so much money trying other products I didn’t want to spend a lot again if it wasn’t going to work. Getting the opportunity to see if it worked without having to pay full price was a nice incentive. Also, their customer service is great. Any questions I had were answered with detail and haste. Thanks for helping me be free from the burden of acne."
"It works"
"I’ve been using Curology for 2 no th and it changed my life! My skin is smooth, acne is going away, and I feel confident going out without make up again!!"
"Very good with communication. Very friendly. Helped my skin"
"Curology made my skin care journy so much simpler and the staff was super helpful and always had the answer ready for all my questions."
"THE ONLY THING THAT HAS EVER WORKED IN MY LIFE BEST PRODUCT EVER BLESSS"
"Fixed my face, full stop."
"I have tried so many acne products only to be disappointed by not seeing any results. Curology actually works for me in a way that no other acne product has. Not only has Curology cleared my face from acne, it is so easy and simple to use! It has given me back my confidence. I love this product!!"
"I love this product it’s changed my life! I never thought my skin could look this clear and I’m extremely excited to tell people about it!!"
"I have not tried this product but I am excited to use it in the future"
"Love love love your product for my face! I have noticed a significant difference, I will continue to order. Thanks for bringing my confidence back!!"
"I love Curology! It has completed transformed my skin and I’m so happy with the results :)"
"I love Curology! I find that I run out of the cream a few days before the next shipment arrives which is nerve-wracking!"
"Curology is the best of the best !! I really recommend curology because it really works .thanks curology"
"Curology does exactly what it says it would do. I love it!"
"My face has seen a noticeable difference"
"Changed my life at age 60. Lifelong acne suffer, now have clear skin for the first time. Inspired me to work on a skincare routine that makes me glow!"
"I love curology it’s the first product that actually works on my skin"
Curology is rated 4.70 based on 375 reviews