Curology Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Curology

Tell us how Curology made you happy

"My skin feels better than ever and I definitely notice my dark acne scars fading (they were a big source of acne-ridden-looking skin). My actual acne is slowly fading as well!"
"I’m very much loving my Curology! My skin has definitely cleared up so much since I had started using the kit! Unfortunately, I have experienced a couple breakouts here and there but they seem to clear up right away! Another down side to the breakouts are the scars that are being left on my skin even though I don’t fidget with my skin! Other than that, my skin has been so clear and my pores have shrunken significantly!!!"
"I don’t have super bad acne just bumps on my skin. I tried a lot of different products and different routines but nothing seemed to work until I heard of curology and tried it out. My skin has never been clearer. However, I do have oily skin but since I’ve started using curology it had dried my skin out so I do use the moisturizer they provide with the new set."
"Curology makes it easy to get expert advice from a medical professional. The process was so easy and was personalized for my skincare needs. My skin is finally clear!"
"I have seen an improvement in my skin but I still have acne in places like my cheeks and chin. I know that this is not a miracle worker but I would like to have seen a little bit more of an improvement than I am."
"Within a couple of days of using the product I noticed more even smooth skin. Now after a couple of months, my skin is still even and smooth and I do not get terrible acne when menstruating or after wearing a lot of makeup. My sensitive skin loves it!"
"Curology has worked miracles for me! I’ve struggled with my skin for years and I had tried everything you can think of. After just 2 weeks I noticed a difference. I love curology!"
"Amazing !! Love the products and the help from my provider. The only thing that makes this good and not great is that it’s taking a long while to get rid of hyper pigmentation"
"Skin got better . Acne was mostly cleared"
"love this product! great results in a very short time! so grateful for curology :)"
"I love curology! It’s done wonders for my skin and I could not be happier! It’s definitely something I would recommend to my friends and family and I’m so glad I took part in curology,!"
"literally cured my skin. the smoothest my face has ever been :)"
"IT’s be Awesome! really works"
"My skin has never been better"
"I have had a great experience with Curology and have found that the easy three-step plan is super effective."
"I love the effects this treatment has already had on my skin! I may need to alter the formula to address my scars, but I’m pleased that it’s pretty much cured my breakouts."
"I have seen some results but my acne scars have yet to clear up. I wish there were more updates/check ups with my dermatologist."
"Stop looking for a solution elsewhere, this is it! It works!"
"Products good and customer service is also very good and quick to respond. Thank you."
"(:"