Curology Reviews

of reviewers recommend Curology
Read Curology Reviews

hello@curology.com

Tell us how Curology made you happy
Curology truly changed my life. I have struggled with moderate to severe acne since I was young, and I have tried everything under the sun. Everything from drugstore, to luxury, other medicated products, and DIY “miracle workers “. Nothing worked and definitely not for more than a month or so. Curology is the first product I’ve ever used where I could see a difference month to month not only in my acne, but in the evenness of my skin tone and the overall health of my skin. I shamelessly recommend Curology to every single person who asks!!!! Thank you a million times!
Hi Hannah, This makes me SO happy to hear! Thank you so much for giving Curology a shot. I hope you continue having an amazing skincare journey. 💜 Best, Victoria & The Team @ Curology
Everyone says it, but curology really is life changing. I’ve had mild acne since I was about 16, just bad enough to make me miserable. I was 19 having a breakdown over my skin and how it ruined my self esteem when I finally tried out curology. The purging isn’t great (big, deep pimples formed) but healed and cleared up relatively fast. Now my skin is perfectly clear, the best part is never having to worry about what I eat/do/wear affecting my skin! And without the breakouts, I never have dark marks or scarring anymore! I only use the cream on problem areas, so my bottles last a long time and I can delay shipments to not waste product. Overall so, so happy with my results and really glad I tried it.
Maybe for acne might be good but, for dark spots is not good at all. 6 months using it and no change. So for me is not worth it.
I was referred to Curology by a friend who worked in a dermatologist office as I felt like my skin just didn't look it's best. It's been about three months now since I started using my system and I think my skin looks and feels so much better! It's still a bit of a learning curve for me as I normally have oily skin and these products certainly dry me out a bit, and now I have to compensate with more moisturizing products, but I'm still really happy and will continue to use it! In case this is relevant to anyone else's skin journey; I'm in my mid-twenties and have always had oily skin that was prone to small breakouts but not cystic or chronic acne. I also don't really have sensitive skin. This works for me, and hopefully it'll work for you!
I love the idea, good marketing
First of my skin is glowing and looks amazing! They are so fast with the delivery it is incredible. They are even faster at answering your questions. In total it is like 80 something dollars for me because of my skin type and the extra things I get but it is totally worth the money. Love it! Thank you!
i love it ! it has helped my face a lot! i do run out of it easily, wish it had more cleanser product in it!
My face had broken out in places I never break out in. My skin is worse than what it start out
When I was in 7th grade my first ever pimple emerged on my face. "Oh you're going through puberty!" said a classmate, and I just laughed it off. Once I entered high school I was not laughing it off. In fact I felt so insecure about my face to the point that whenever I'd speak to people I felt as if they only saw me for my acne. When I graduated and got a job I decided it was time I'd try a new product, so that's where Curology came in. I took the skin quiz and ordered my first package in May. I used the products and dark spots faded away, bumps shrunk, and pimples stopped sprouting on my face within just a month! Now its been about 7 months and I'm glad I gave Curology a chance because it did its magic with my skin. I feel so radiant now that I'm much more confident with my skin.
Curology changed my life! I was so deperate to find the right products for my sensitive skin. I’ve struggled with breakouts and dryness, especially when the weather changes. I just came across Curology, and used a free trial, and I felt so much progess just within a month.
Curology has help significantly I still get very small break outs here and there but I would most definitely tell other people that struggle with acne like I do.
Curology changed my skin I spent thousands of dollars on treatment ,products and curology is my go to .I love that it’s affordable and you start seeing results literally a week after using it .
curology is the best skincare i’ve ever used. it’s not something that you buy off the shelf, it’s made for you. they dig deep to find what works for you and im so grateful for them. thank you curology for saving my skin!
Curology is life changing! I have struggled for years with adult acne breakouts and have tried so many different products with very little success. Curology works!! The process to get started is so easy and affordable, your provider checks in regularly and they have lots of materials, tips and guidance to support you. The day and night time routine for applying the products is super simple and customized to your skin care needs. Stop wasting time and money with other products - switching to Curology will be the best decision you ever made for your skin!
I've been using Curology for almost a year and I LOVE the product — my skin has never looked clearer. That being said the customer service and reliability are TERRIBLE. I was charged for my prescription almost a month ago and it STILL has not even shipped. I've reached out to their customer service multiple times — it takes several follow-ups for them to even reply — taking days to get back to me. I've been told it's "shipped" or "shipping ASAP" but with no actual update in status. This isn't cheap and I've been out of product for almost a month now and my skin is back to square one. I understand there are labor shortages and shipping delays right now — and would completely understand if I had just been communicated with (I could prep by getting a similar product).
Curology has helped my skin so much! No more stubborn white heads & no more breakouts!
I've been using curology for about 2 months now, and I'm very pleased with the results so far. My formula has reduced the number of breakouts and the duration of pimples by a lot. I still get the occasional breakout but I feel like it heals faster with my formula.
Kept spreading of oil to a minimum and reduced some pimples! I still have a lot, but it was good and easy to use, due to the simplified manner of the supplies.
Solo tengo un mes usando los productos y estoy fascinada con los resultados avía usando de todo para el acné y nada me daba resultado asta que probé curology ya solo tengo una poco de manchas que se van a ir según siga usando los productos pero estoy muy encantada con los resultados 😻 🙏🏻
In 6 weeks all of my breakouts were gone! Strongly recommend. Although, I still have some stains on my skin. Hopefully it will disappear as I keep using curology. One thing I would say is having more cream, cleanse wash and moisturizer. I feel like I run out of them way too fast! I use it every day properly. Cleanse and moisturizer in the morning, cleanse and creme at night.
Well curology has helped me get rid of a lot of my red spots on my face and get rid of my giant pores and I might still have some acne on my face but it just might work slow for me!
Curology is rated 4.41 based on 1,280 reviews