Curology Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Curology

How would you rate Curology ?

"love it"
"It works"
"Love curology!! It helped my acne prone skin and cleared my acne. I can go out confidently without makeup."
"This really worked.. I started to break out again after years of no acne.. with Cytology my face has cleared up and it works even after I have days where I fall asleep with a dirty face and don't apply the curology cream.. I love curology really worked for me I even recommend it to others.."
"Amazing results. I use it every night."
"Best treatment I’ve used in years!! Combines all the necessary products I need in one easy step! Won’t ever be without it!!"
"It has cleared up my skin in the 3 months that I’ve been using it. My skin feels so much smoother."
"Has made my skin so much better! Can't wait for the new products to come out"
"Spending twenty bucks a month/40 a month (depending on your plan), I was ecstatic to come across Curology. I have had troubles with with acne (mainly small, red inflamed bumps and a couple of whiteheads here and there) since middle school and I have literally tried EVERYTHING, but still, fail so I had high hopes for Curology. I stopped using the lotion because I didn't see the small red bumps go away. Although I do have to admit that I did notice less whiteheads and pimples, the small, red inflamed bumps was my main priority. Oooof and I legit have SUPER SUPER SUPER oily skin, no joke; my face looks like a greased cake pan in under thirty minutes and with makeup that's another whole level. Ever since I started using the lotion my face has gotten stickier and stickier. I personally don't believe that this lotion sits well on my face because whenever the oil starts producing it doesn't mix well with the lotion and hence the stickiness. It's terrible and I hope the consistency of the oils on my face will go back to what it used to be because it just feels gross to the point where I don't even want to touch my own face. But props to those who found this to work for them :)"
"LOVE IT !!!!"
"My skin has almost completely cleared up since I started using curology and I don't feel self conscious about my skin anymore!"
"I was hoping to see more dramatic results"
"Very well formulated. Just need patience"
"Only thing that cured my acne!"
"It is the best my acne has ever looked! My parents have spent 100’s of dollars on Doctors and prescription medication and nothing worked until now. I highly recommend this Curology!"
"Love my lotion!"
"Since I was a teenager I have tried EVERYTHING to clear up my skin with little success. I have been given medications from dermatologists and creams. All which have helped, but caused other issues (extremely dry/sensitive/red skin etc…). I tried curology on a whim thinking it would be yet another thing that wouldn’t work. I. AM. AMAZED. My skin is CLEAR. not clearER. It is CLEAR. My sisters are in awe and jealous and have ordered their curology. I am beyond happy. Thank you Curology!"
"Amazing! This is the only thing that has ever worked for my face!! And it saved me so much time and money I would have spent at the dermatologist every few weeks! Can't recommend this product enough!"
"Love it!"
"It cleared up a lot of my skin very quickly"
Curology is rated 4.71 based on 486 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!