Curology Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Curology

Tell us how Curology made you happy

"does take time and you will see changes after 2 months of use daily every night, i've been using this for 4 months and some scars still haven't gone away but over all i recommend!"
"Great product! It saved my life and since then I have recommended it to countless people. Thank you!!!"
"Amazing, my skin has been so great"
"I have had hormonal acne my whole life. At 30 I decided that I would just have to live with it as I no longer wanted to take hormonal birth control. I knew it was affecting my self esteem and ruining my skin, but I couldn't find anything that worked over the counter and didn't think to see a dermatologist as it "wasn't that bad." After a few weeks using curology, honestly, my ance has cleared and my skin is more radiant. I feel a sense of calm when I look in the mirror or put on make-up, undistrube by blemishes which I didn't realise were haunting me. Even some of my fine wrinkle appear to be going. I have gotten a few pimples since I started, but nothing like before and the fad quickly. I definitely would recommend that anyone try curology!"
"i have not received my curology, for this month."
Hi Emily,

I'm so sorry you haven't received your Curology for the month. Please reach out to our support team support@curology.com and we'll help you get this sorted out!
"It helped clear my skin in the past couple of months. Highly recommend."
"So happy I started using Curology. I will not use anything else on my face. My acne has cleared up finally and I almost don’t have to wear any makeup!"
"I highly recommend"
"my skin has never looked better and felt so soft , i am so impressed with this product and i will continue to work with it"
"It’s AMAZING !!"
"quick results for clearing my skin and works really well!"
"This stuff is a miracle, fixed my skin!!"
"It's a great product Curology works much more better than proactive."
"Just amazing ."
"Skin has improved. Has never been this clear in a long time! Highly recommend"
"This product has helped me a lot"
"I love curology! It has done so much for my skin. But I don’t receive enough products for what I am paying for... $60 a month and it doesn’t even last until the next set is sent to me! I love it but I need more product."
"very really good"
"i love curology so much! i’ve been using it for two months and my skin is perfectly clear and smooth. i rarely get pimples and even then they go away super fast. the routine is so easy and simple but gives such great results. i am so happy i took a risk and tried curology because it has definitely changed my life, my mood, and my style as i can now go in public without makeup and feel confident!"
"I really love how it’s working with my skin. But I wish the bottles were a little bit bigger so I didn’t run out as quick"
Curology is rated 4.71 based on 979 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access