Curology Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Curology

How would you rate Curology ?

"I have had acne from day 1 of puberty, even into my 30s. I have tried multiple products with no success. I love Curology is not a crazy system, just a night time cream. I am amazed how fast I was seeing results and even my post acne scarring is healing faster! I am so satisfied and tell everyone about Curology."
"We Love Curology! It has help my daughters skin so much. We say improvements within a week. Thank you so much. Julie"
"I have been using Curology for 7 months now. I absolutely love it. I never have to worry about waking up to breakouts and I don't know if I could even begin to explain how good that feels. I have never found anything that works like Curology. I have struggled with acne for 17 years. Teenage all the way in to my adult years. I am so happy I decided to try Curology. It truly is amazing"
"This a good product and it works as it says it does."
"Really changed the game. My acne has gotten soooo much better"
"Curology saved my skin"
"It has definitely made my skin improve, but, of course, I wish it worked a bit faster. I still have constant breakouts even though I've used Curology for several months now."
"Curology is amazing! I felt really comfortable with it and the product was made just for me."
"I love Curology and what it is doing to my skin! I had crazy stubborn skin and had tried endless products. This isthe one thing that was worked and it’s been 2mos down the road. I can’t wait to see my skin get better with more time and continued use!"
"Fast and helpful. My skin looks so much better"
"Love everything about Curology! Awesome product, and painless process, great customer service!"
"It seems to be working so far"
"Very happy!!! Way less break outs!! I feel like my chin is finally under control! Thank you!! Love it!"
"I love this stuff it’s amazing!!! It works so well. I highly recommend it"
"Great product and very easy to use."
"cureology has been working for me so far i really like it ! Two months of using it so far !"
"Curology's product has gotten rid of pretty much all of my break outs. I would recommend this to anybody who has some type of acne."
"Very convenient service."
"Great customer service"
"Nothing is more powerful than a product that actually WORKS for your skin."
Curology is rated 4.69 based on 420 reviews