Curology Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Curology Reviews

hello@curology.com

Tell us how Curology made you happy
Scam. I have had nothing but issues with curology for years now. first in 2020, now in 2022. more likely than not this is a scam service! i genuinely wanted to give them another shot but the customer service is so rude and frustrating to talk with. They were talking to me like i was stupid, and I gradually got more and more frustrated. Chatted with them for quite a while and they solved none of my issues. They literally just told me they don’t think Curology is for me. Not kidding. They also take forever to reply. I was so frustrated I literally started tearing up. not worth the price at all.
Scam. The product didn't work forme. I didn't approve the second charge. They still shipped the product and refusing to accept it back. And refusing to refund
A heartless, insensitive and all-about-money company. I was a long time subscriber of curology since 2018 until very recently when I was having a hard time paying my bills due to losing my job. I pushed my shipping date the night before it’s due because I couldn’t pay it but curology still shipped it and charged my card. I sent them an email pleading to take it back because of the scarcity of my situation. Their costumer representative replied with a cold “we can’t do that because it’s already on the way.” without giving second thought of the impact it has to me on that day. I did not have food in my belly the next coming day because the only money I had went to my baby’s formula. I would have thought that seeing I am one of their loyal costumer that they would at least consider and show some kindness. But no. Curology chose money over compassion. Anyway, I unsubscribed and I now found a new prescription skin care site that works just as good if not better.
I like this brand so far, I just wish there facewash and moisturizer was larger because I always run out too soon.
This stuff made my face way worse than it was - breakouts and redness. I reached out to the support team and the “doctor” said it was just an adjustment to the product. Finally with only worse results, I quit using it and my skin improved. I met with my dermatologist and she said I had rosacea so I think the product was just really irritating for my skin. Of course, this was after they had just shipped another supply so I paid for 2 orders only to throw one in the trash and have worse skin. I’ll stick to the personalized support of my dermatologist from now on!
I tried the free sample. I have nothing good to say about this product. I applied because my chest and shoulders occasionally break out and they sent me a face lotion. Worked for about 3 days then it gave me the worst break out of my entire life. My skin has never looked this bad. My face which never breaks out is COVERED in acne. My chest and shoulders? 10x worse than before. I’m getting acne places I didn’t even have it before. It might work for other people but Curology did me DIRTY.
Curology completely transformed my confidence in my skin (and my confidence in general). I recommend it to every person I can. I used to have ugly red patches on my face, specifically my chin, and tiny angry red breakouts that made constellations across my forehead. It made me want to duck and hide anytime someone brought out a camera. Now, my skin is FLAWLESS. The only thing I wear on my face is sunscreen and concealer for my tired eyes. Be warned though, when you start the Curology journey, it will most likely get worse before it gets better. For me, it made my skin go through some kind of purging period with big painful breakouts that lasted a good few weeks (maybe months) before slowly starting to disappear. You may be tempted to quit, but DON'T! It is sooooo worth it in the end. Now, I literally have people stopping me on the street because they want to tell me how much they love my skin. I definitely cried the first few times that happened :) just thinking about how far I've come. All I can say is, thank you Curology!
I’ve always struggled with acne and I was hesitant to try curology but I see a difference I have been using it for 3 months now and everyone can tell a difference on my face!!
the delivery is quite fast and safe
I signed up for Curology over 2 months ago. I have yet to receive the sample kit of my "prescribed " treatment products. They changed my skin care specialist twice without giving me a reason This company is either a SCAM or just a total RIP-off.
$80 worth of unwanted product was charged to my card after attempting to cancel my subscription. Do not use curology, they have terrible customer service. If I could leave 0 stars I would.
I really like this program it has been super helpful with correcting my hyperpigmentation n acne the custom solution is easy to use and fits into my existing skin care routine
Ever since I started using curology, my skin feels great and smooth, it helped with my acne too. What more can I say than I love 💕
I used curology to help me with acne, and I’m not the type of person to leave reviews but I had to. Absolutely great! I used it for approximately 5 months it’s been more than a 1 year since the last time I used it and my face improved 100%. Thank you curology! You’re doing a great job!
I would NEVER recommend curlogy. It burned my daughters skin really badly, so she went to her dermatologist, and her doctor prescribed her acne cream. Her dermatologist also told her that curlogy is definitely a big scam. And it turns out she was allergic to curlogy
There are so many better resources to better help your skin. I paid $25 a month to have these products further destroy my skin. After a horrible year experiment, I found actually helpful resources that could get me what i needed. (Lab muffin has great info) My skin is better than it's been for a year with me just stopping using Curology. Save your money and your sanity.
I absolutely love curology! I have oily combination skin (went to beauty school) and STRUGGLED with finding a product that worked well for me. I even tried upping my dose on my birth control and could not find anything that worked. So, I decided to hop on the bandwagon and try curology. I have seriously been lied to for years!!! I started using their full subscription and it has not disappointed me in the slightest! I went from having clusters on my cheeks, chin and neck to NOTHING! I can hardly see the minimum amount of scarring that I once had! The moisturizer is very light and does not leave an oily feeling on my face, that goes for the nightly serum (Custom formula for me) as well.
I would definitely recommend curology to anyone. I am very impressed by how well it is working. I will say that they do warn you their product can cause purging (temporarily worse acne) and about 2-4 weeks in my acne was definitely the worst it’s ever been. But around week 4 my skin started to clear almost overnight and although there’s still a few marks from old breakouts I’m down from daily breakouts to getting 1-2 zits per week and I’m only on week seven of the overall treatment. Can’t wait to see results improve even more with time. As I’m writing this I’m getting ready to go to work with no makeup on for the first time in what feels like forever. Cannot thank curology enough!
Junk and makes your skin worse.
I had small breakouts around my chin and eczema around my nose and cheeks. I used Curology for a couple of months. While it did wonders for my eczema, I broke out with cystic acne way worse than what I ever had before and now have scars all over my chin. I switched to Cerave cleanser and moisturizer and literally within 6 days my acne is completely gone! Don’t waste your money on this. Get Cerave for $25 and thank me later.
Curology is rated 4.3 based on 1,345 reviews